Disney Enchanted Tales

So frustrated! Part of Chapter 3 has Shorty collecting flowers. I'm not even done welcoming him. Could this be a glitch. Plus it wants me to buy geese! If I don't buy the geese will I still be able to collect the vase at the end?

So frustrated! Part of Chapter 3 has Shorty collecting flowers. I'm not even done welcoming him. Could this be a glitch. Plus it wants me to buy geese! If I don't buy the geese will I still be able to collect the vase at the end?

It's not a glitch, sometimes events involve characters some may not have unlocked yet. Pretty sure his quest involves decorating the boathouse so that's the only thing you'll miss out on.

And you don't need to buy the geese, it's just an optional side quest like the one with the diamonds. It will expire after the event ends.

It's not a glitch, sometimes events involve characters some may not have unlocked yet. Pretty sure his quest involves decorating the boathouse so that's the only thing you'll miss out on.

And you don't need to buy the geese, it's just an optional side quest like the one with the diamonds. It will expire after the event ends.
Thanks!!!

Nothing new to spend chocolates on. What a waste!! Pinecones were so hard to get and there were too many things we had to buy and for this one they were more generous with the chocolates and there are only a few buildings and some trees.

No more collecting chocolates for me. I am back to coins now.

Still need two more carrots to unlock the yellow triplet. Ugh. I'm having Belle shop for produce all day now, along with Phillipe and Flynn doing their tasks for carrots. Why is this stupid vegetable so hard at dropping. It'd be nice if Mother Gothel had a chance to find one while she's gathering parsnips or something.

Shorty's new questline popped up, and I almost have enough Echinaceas to decorate another building, so we'll see what happens with that one.

Nothing new to spend chocolates on. What a waste!! Pinecones were so hard to get and there were too many things we had to buy and for this one they were more generous with the chocolates and there are only a few buildings and some trees.

No more collecting chocolates for me. I am back to coins now.

Same here. Have all the buildings, even the extra 3 harvest buildings days ago. I've almost bought all deco & I'm constantly buying gift bags and mystery boxes but the chocolates keep piling up. Wish I had this problem last event.:angel:

So, I was able to decorate the 6th building (the Trade Ministry) just before Ch 3 started - working on flowers for my second crown now (I did Belle's already, still need Anna and Rapunzel's). Then I will start on collecting for any buildings that pop-up for Ch 3.

Anybody else's quest with Shorty all of a sudden look like it's only one task? Is it a glitch? I thought there was more to his quest than collecting flowers and then making a bouquet?

So, I was able to decorate the 6th building (the Trade Ministry) just before Ch 3 started - working on flowers for my second crown now (I did Belle's already, still need Anna and Rapunzel's). Then I will start on collecting for any buildings that pop-up for Ch 3.

Anybody else's quest with Shorty all of a sudden look like it's only one task? Is it a glitch? I thought there was more to his quest than collecting flowers and then making a bouquet?

Mine is like that for Shorty too. Maybe once that task is over we'll move on to the next. I still have an hour before he's done.

I didn't get a quest for Shorty, but I haven't finished the Frozen or Tangled tasks from Chapter 2. I did get a new task for La Fou, which is Joke Around (with Gaston, 3 hours). I had finished decorating both buildings and creating Belle's flower crown, so that's the only story line that was up to date. I also go a new task for the yellow triplet (Help La Jeune Fille Jaune Shop for Fragrances).

Flaw of Attraction
1/5: Joke Around [requires Gaston] (3 hours)
2/5: Pick Flowers (30 minutes)
3/5: Place the Milk Barn & Help LeFou Shop for Knick Knacks (1 hour)
4/5: Write Notes (5 hours)
5/5: Help LeFou and La Jeune Fille Rouge Pump Water (10 hours), Help Gaston and La Geune Fille Verte Do a Bench Press (3 hours)

Last edited:
I didn't get a quest for Shorty, but I haven't finished the Frozen or Tangled tasks from Chapter 2. I did get a new task for La Fou, which is Joke Around (with Gaston, 3 hours). I had finished decorating both buildings and creating Belle's flower crown, so that's the only story line that was up to date. I also go a new task for the yellow triplet (Help La Jeune Fille Jaune Shop for Fragrances).
^^ Same for me. I got a new task for the triplets and one for Le Fou. It might be because I don't have shorty and I'm still decorating the trade ministry (That's the last thing I need to decorate, have all 3 outfits and 5 buildings). I also got the quest to buy the geese but it already says in the description above that you would receive 250 chocolates. As I don't need any chocolate (I already bought all building, even all 3 from the harvest event) that's another reason to not spend my diamonds on them.

Reading everything you all have been doing and all the tasks.. I know for a fact that I wont be finishing this event... I'm still trying to unlock the first triplet but that one freaking purfume wont drop!

Does anyone know if Rapunzel or Anna have additional tasks to get flowers if you make their crowns? I think someone said Belle gets a new daisy task, but obviously posies and echinacea are what would be most helpful right now....
Anna gets a 12 hour task that drops a lollipop.

I really hope that today's chapter adds some new things. I have almost 60K in chocolates and nothing to spend them on.
I can buy the gift boxes, but that ends up a waste, too. I have all of the buildings and I am maxed at level 33..... the gift boxes always give me stars/exp, so yeah.....no good.

And, if they handle this poorly like they did the Christmas event, they will not convert the chocolate to coins and it will all be for nothing. :( I had over 60K pine cones at the end of that event.

The Red Gift Bag gives coins, stars and a diamond every 4h! With 15 days to go, buying a few of those a day would at least make a dent in converting your chocolates to coins and give your diamond stash a boost! :flower:

I'm also beginning to wonder whether it's worth it to keep sending characters on tasks that just earn chocolates. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop (so to speak), and be told we have to buy four trees or something like that!

I'm on level 33 and decorated all the buildings but not made any of the crowns yet. I'm determined to do all the quests but Like so many of you have said, the flowers drop randomly and its very frustrating.

So far I am on quest 4/5 on "Gift of Friendship" and "Flaw of Attraction" and no building decorating yet! I hope it stays that way :)

So far I am on quest 4/5 on "Gift of Friendship" and "Flaw of Attraction" and no building decorating yet! I hope it stays that way :)
Whose quests are those? Also, have you gotten Shorty's quest for Ch3 just like what the others were saying?

Shorty's quest story is "Gift of Friendship"..... "Flaw of Attraction" is LeFou......

Flaw of Attraction
1/5 — LeFou + Gaston: Joke Around
2/5 — LeFou: Pick Flowers
3/5 — Shop for Knick Knacks + place the Milk Barn
4/5 — Help Shorty Wrap Gifts
5/5 — ??????

Gift of Friendship
1/5 — Collect Flowers
2/5 — Make Bouquets

3/5 — Shop for Knick Knacks + place the Kingdom Curio Shop
4/5 — Helo LeFou Write a Note
5/5 — ????

Shorty's quest story is "Gift of Friendship"..... "Flaw of Attraction" is LeFou......

Flaw of Attraction
1/5 — LeFou + Gaston: Joke Around
2/5 — LeFou: Pick Flowers
3/5 — Shop for Knick Knacks + place the Milk Barn
4/5 — Help Shorty Wrap Gifts
5/5 — ??????

Gift of Friendship
1/5 — Collect Flowers
2/5 — Make Bouquets

3/5 — Shop for Knick Knacks + place the Kingdom Curio Shop
4/5 — Helo LeFou Write a Note
5/5 — ????

The decorating part is step 5 for all 3 stories. Boathouse (tangled), flower shop (frozen) & tannery (beauty & the beast).

Think I'm allergic to flowers now. Might need a little break after this event. :faint:

The decorating part is step 5 for all 3 stories. Boathouse (tangled), flower shop (frozen) & tannery (beauty & the beast).

Think I'm allergic to flowers now. Might need a little break after this event. :faint:
Really?! Oh no!! Decorating building again!! I still got 2 outfits not yet done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter