Disney Enchanted Tales

The decorating part is step 5 for all 3 stories. Boathouse (tangled), flower shop (frozen) & tannery (beauty & the beast).

Think I'm allergic to flowers now. Might need a little break after this event. :faint:

I cannot imagine it is really worth it. I mean seriously, what is the rewards? A vase of flowers? Hahahha

Ummm.... my 5/5 of "Gift of Friendship" is Deliver Sweets (4hr)...... not a decoration

Last edited:
Ummm.... my 5/5 of "Gift of Friendship" is Deliver Sweets (4hr)...... not a decoration

Really? Someone told me we were decorating again. Maybe a new quest pops up? I actually hope she's wrong and we won't have to decorate anymore.

I just finished Shorty's last quest and I did not get a new quest to decorate a building. Thank goodness! Perhaps my flower collecting days are over :p

I'm still decorating the trading post and that is task 4 out of 5. It's been that way from the first building because after one decoration is fished, there's always one last task for the character. So, if there was no decoration task for the 4th task out of 5, then there are no decorations in my opinion. :yay::dogdance: you also have to place the barn for lefou's quest. maybe they thought that's more than enough without adding decorations to it.

Last edited:

Maybe they should have switched the required number for Echinacea with Chicory and vice versa. The term 'rare' for Chicory doesn't really match up.

Can anyone tell me the quests for the 3rd triplet once unlocked. Please and thank you
there are 2 books for the third chapter:
chapter 1: 3 tasks
1) unlock yellow bimbette
2) I think 5 hrs task for yellow bimbette (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
3) yellow bimbette collects flowers for 10 minutes
chapter 2: 4 tasks
1) place fishmonger and yellow bimbette shops for ingredients for 3 hrs
that's as far as I got

I haven't got those Shorty missions! I have three dresses and two buildings to decorate (Frozen and Tangled last buildings), are those necessary?

Shorty's mission will pop-up once you complete the Tangled building...... It was the same for me, Carol's mission didn't pop-up until I finished the quest with the Duke and the Trade Ministry.

Hope that helps!

Shorty's mission will pop-up once you complete the Tangled building...... It was the same for me, Carol's mission didn't pop-up until I finished the quest with the Duke and the Trade Ministry.

Hope that helps!

Yes, thank you so much! I hope I manage to complete the event on time, at least I have all the triplets...

So I'm reading everyone who has started on chapter 3 and it looks like it will require you to have shorty and decorate the boathouse. I haven't unlocked shorty yet, I literally just got to level 24. Before this event started I was midway through unlocking shorty and Sven and stopped trying to unlock them when the event started. I didn't even know about the event until Sunday because the app required me to update it in order to get the event. Thank god I check my app updates occasionally or I would've missed out all together! I'm doing well for only having been doing the event for 3 days - so far I've completed chapter 1 and I'm just about to complete chapter 2. I've decorated the bookshop and the watch tower and I've also made belle's flower outfit. I'm working on making rapunzel's flower outfit and decorating phillipe's barn now. I saw some post so about needing carrots to unlock something? What are the carrots needed for? Thankfully I was midway to unlocking sven when the event started so I have 10 or 11 carrots stocked up. I don't really care about decorating the boathouse so I'm not even going to bother trying to unlock shorty. It's already too hard trying to collect the flowers for everything... I'm not going to be able to send the characters on tasks for flowers AND to unlock him. If the chapter 3 prize is just a vase of flowers then I don't really care. Has anyone completed chapter 3 and is that the only prize? And could someone tell me what the carrots are needed for? Thanks! I've been playing nonstop for 3 days! at least I'll be able to get all 3 characters this time unlike the winter event

i am so behind everyone.
i lost a week cause i volunteered for a charity event.
it was 5 days of setup, event, and tear down.
then two days of sleep to recover.
i have i am near finished with the second bimbette quest line.
decorated 2 buildings.
bought each tree, two carts, and the fish and butcher buildings.

Everyone please remember to keep complaining to customer support about there not being a cloud save.
We desperately need this.
It will only be added if we keep pressuring them to do so.

I can already tell that I won't be able to drop enough flowers to unlock everything during this event. If having to choose between decorating the buildings or making outfits, which should I focus on? Thank you for your help and advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter