Disney Enchanted Tales

I bit the bullet and bought gems so I could obtain that one stupid perfume so I could finally unlock the FIRST triplet. Ugh

I can already tell that I won't be able to drop enough flowers to unlock everything during this event. If having to choose between decorating the buildings or making outfits, which should I focus on? Thank you for your help and advice!
I would recommend doing the dresses. They open up new tasks. The building decorations give you chocolates, but I'm not sure how that will change once the event is over.

I would recommend doing the dresses. They open up new tasks. The building decorations give you chocolates, but I'm not sure how that will change once the event is over.

The decorated buildings will switch to giving coins.
You can then choose between the original timer and the decorated timer for coins and exp from that building.

I just finished Shorty's last quest and I did not get a new quest to decorate a building. Thank goodness! Perhaps my flower collecting days are over :p
Ditto for LaFou (Beauty and the Beast story line). I finished his last task in the Flaw of Attraction quest and nothing else popped up. So now it's off to finish decorating the Trade Ministry and the Dockside Inn.

I can already tell that I won't be able to drop enough flowers to unlock everything during this event. If having to choose between decorating the buildings or making outfits, which should I focus on? Thank you for your help and advice!

I personally would focus on the buildings. Sometimes they have better coin drops than the undecorated versions. The new outfits never seem to do anything helpful after the events, but they to me are a nuissance when youre trying to find the right outfit for future tasks. Its really just personal preference, though. Getting the triplets is the most important thing.

So I've finished decorating the dockside inn, the guard tower, the library and the trade ministry and have unlocked all three of the triplets, but I haven't unlocked any dresses yet and I just bought the Palace Stables (instead of the boathouse because I didn't know about the additional quests) and I have 4,000 coins. Is there a fast way to collect money so I can build the Boathouse other than just buying it with real money?

Two more buildings to decorate, one Echinacea between the two of them, and I can't get any to drop. Maybe I'm just not meant to finish this part of the event. Guess I'll just keep trying tomorrow. I wonder if there's any prize for completing all side quests.

You need carrots for the last triplet!
Thank you!!! I already have 10 carrots stocked up because I was half way through unlocking sven when the event started and then shifted all of my focus to completing the event. Thank god becaude those carrots are literally IMPOSSIBLE to get. The only person who drops carrots for me is flynn. No matter how many times I have belle or Anna trying, they just don't seem to produce any carrots

Completed all quest in Chapter 3...no building decoration...
So i've just left one more outfit for Rapunzel , then I will complete this event ...

Completed all quest in Chapter 3...no building decoration...
So i've just left one more outfit for Rapunzel , then I will complete this event ...

Thnx for the update. I could create a dress, but was waiting if we needed flowers anywhere in the story. I'm waiting till the triplets are done with their swoon. And then 3 dresses to create before I'm done

After a good day yesterday when I got last 2 carrots to unlock last triplet, now I struggle with the lollipops. Just won't drop, long or short task. I haven't done any event before as I'm a new player, but I really hope that not all events have such imbalanced drop rates as this one...

After a good day yesterday when I got last 2 carrots to unlock last triplet, now I struggle with the lollipops. Just won't drop, long or short task. I haven't done any event before as I'm a new player, but I really hope that not all events have such imbalanced drop rates as this one...

Unfortunately, from the few events we've had so far, you won't be lucky. Consider yourself lucky you have the three triplets, because in the past most of us weren't even able to get all the new characters. Whoever makes these events likes to make them really difficult. Expensive buildings and decorations, lots of items to collect and very low drop rates. Instead of making me play harder, it is pulling me away from the game, and I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure you need to play it nonstop or spend diamonds/money in order to complete the event a few days before it finishes.

Thank you!!! I already have 10 carrots stocked up because I was half way through unlocking sven when the event started and then shifted all of my focus to completing the event. Thank god becaude those carrots are literally IMPOSSIBLE to get. The only person who drops carrots for me is flynn. No matter how many times I have belle or Anna trying, they just don't seem to produce any carrots

I get lots of carrots from the Flower Shop (Frozen)!

I just thought of something. The building decorations take less flowers than the crowns so unless you're able to keep the game open past the amount needed for the buildings, the game will think you have enough and quit giving you task to collect that item. I want to create the crowns before finishing the buildings but I'm limited on when I can play.

I finished all the tasks so I'm done with the event! Yay no more flowers! This was fun but frustrating lol. I feel like I can relax on playing it so much now. My life was pretty much dedicated to this event :p I didn't buy the geese or diamonds though so I won't be finishing those quests. The geese are useless for me now and I don't need any more hearts since I bought all the buildings. I have lots left to buy mystery boxes and bags. Good luck to everyone else trying to finish! :)

I finished all the tasks so I'm done with the event! Yay no more flowers! This was fun but frustrating lol. I feel like I can relax on playing it so much now. My life was pretty much dedicated to this event :p I didn't buy the geese or diamonds though so I won't be finishing those quests. The geese are useless for me now and I don't need any more hearts since I bought all the buildings. I have lots left to buy mystery boxes and bags. Good luck to everyone else trying to finish! :)

How? :scared: Seriously, did you spend any money? Or did you really play it nonstop? I still have three dresses and two buildings...

Me too! No more flowers for me. Spending the chocolates on the rest of the deco (love the trees!) & gift bags and boxes as well.

Not sure if this will help but I just realised the sweet shop and confectionery drops lollipops I think. you can buy these buildings with chocolates.

I've unlocked the last triplet and now I'm having trouble getting posies to unlock the dresses!! I don't know what happened, I got all of the echinacea so fast for this one part

How? :scared: Seriously, did you spend any money? Or did you really play it nonstop? I still have three dresses and two buildings...
I literally played allllll the time. I have an office job so I'm able to keep the game open at work and constantly collect flowers (when they actually would drop) It looks like with the events you either have to spend money or an extraordinary amount of time on them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter