Disney Enchanted Tales

Not sure if this will help but I just realised the sweet shop and confectionery drops lollipops I think. you can buy these buildings with chocolates.
I've got the Beauty and the Beast sweet shop for 2 days now and didn't drop 1 lolly. I'm building now the sweet shop for Frozen and will see how it goes tomorrow. But overall, after I made 1 dress, I just got stuck because of lollipops. I sent characters on long tasks -nothing. I sent the bread maker and librarian on short tasks whenever I could in my breaks or something. Nothing again. I won't invest anymore time in dresses, if it happens, great, if it doesn't, that's it. The buildings seem worthy somewhat, so probably these + triplets are best gain.

I'm only on day 4 of playing the event (I only found out about it on Sunday because the game required me to update the app in order for the event to start), and I've gotta say I'm pretty happy about my progress. So far I've unlocked all 3 of the triplets, I've decorated 3 buildings and I completed Belle's flower outfit. Right now I'm working on completing chapter 3, finishing the other dresses, and I'm also trying to finish unlocking Shorty (I read that Someone said he is needed to complete the 3rd chapter). I feel like this event is more attainable than the winter one. I probably won't be able to decorate ALL of the buildings because the flowers are a pain in the butt to get, but At least I was able to get all the characters this time. For the winter event I was able to decorate 2 buildings and the rotunda, and I was only able to get Gerda. I didn't finish unlocking Gunther so I only got the building, and got no where close to get the footstool (still so sad about that). I was lucky enough to have carrots stocked up because I was midway through unlocking sven when the event started, so I was able to get the last triplet easily... because those carrots are so hard to get!! Does anyone else think that the Echinacea flowers are the most difficult to get out of the 4? It takes me HOURS just to get one, even if I have multiple characters trying for them. Has anyone finished chapter 3 yet? If so, can you provide some info about what you have to do and the reward? Is it just the flower vase? Also, I was able to get 18 lollipops in a row using the book keeper. I had the duke and conli and the baker trying for them and I went days without seeing one lollipop. Once I tried the book keeper they started popping out one after another. If you're a stuck on lollipops definitely try using him!

I've got the Beauty and the Beast sweet shop for 2 days now and didn't drop 1 lolly. I'm building now the sweet shop for Frozen and will see how it goes tomorrow. But overall, after I made 1 dress, I just got stuck because of lollipops. I sent characters on long tasks -nothing. I sent the bread maker and librarian on short tasks whenever I could in my breaks or something. Nothing again. I won't invest anymore time in dresses, if it happens, great, if it doesn't, that's it. The buildings seem worthy somewhat, so probably these + triplets are best gain.
Definitely try the book keeper for the lollipops. I had the baker, conli and the duke trying for them for days and didn't get a single one. Once I tried the book keeper I got one on the first try, and then they started popping out every other time. I was able to get all 18 in a row!

Unfortunately, from the few events we've had so far, you won't be lucky. Consider yourself lucky you have the three triplets, because in the past most of us weren't even able to get all the new characters. Whoever makes these events likes to make them really difficult. Expensive buildings and decorations, lots of items to collect and very low drop rates. Instead of making me play harder, it is pulling me away from the game, and I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure you need to play it nonstop or spend diamonds/money in order to complete the event a few days before it finishes.
They have only 1 goal.... your money.

i just received an Android system update request.
i been locked out of games cause of that before.
if anyone else updates let me know please.

So I think I finished the event. Ch. 3 completed and got the vase... Which is just a vase, doesn't do anything, it's not even beautiful enough to worth the effort. I find myself still waiting for something more glorious, but I think it won't come.

So I think I finished the event. Ch. 3 completed and got the vase... Which is just a vase, doesn't do anything, it's not even beautiful enough to worth the effort. I find myself still waiting for something more glorious, but I think it won't come.

Kind of anticlimactic, right? :angel:

I have squares on my blanket that I can't unlock til level 40, does everyone else have that too? I know we can only reach level 33 so I don't know why there are 4 or 5 squares that you can't unlock til level 40 o_O

I have squares on my blanket that I can't unlock til level 40, does everyone else have that too? I know we can only reach level 33 so I don't know why there are 4 or 5 squares that you can't unlock til level 40 o_O
They have done that since the beginning. There used to be many many more squares like that and as they updated and expanded the game they have changed it. You won't need them until you reach that level. Space gets tight for sure, trust me I'm maxed out, but unless you own every gem building as well you will still have a little space :) it's annoying cuz personally I'd like more space and wiggle room, but other than that they aren't necessary anytime soon.

I would recommend doing the dresses. They open up new tasks. The building decorations give you chocolates, but I'm not sure how that will change once the event is over.
The buildings are better in the long run. They switch to giving coins at the end of the event and you can adjust the time if you want to get better income from the building while still having your character doing normal tasks. The outfits they did for the fall festival I only ever used the tasks once after the festival was over. The only time the outfits are truly handy is if it opens up a task to help get items for completing the event.

They have only 1 goal.... your money.

Indeed :( Well, I don't spend money on games, just time. It's becoming less and less fun. So it's their lost, because not only they won't be getting any money from me, I also won't recommend this game to anyone right now. "Simpsons Tapped Out" is exactly the same, except for the doable events. If it wasn't for the Disney theme (which I really, really love *sigh*) I would have dropped this game a long time ago (I did drop "Magic Kingdoms" actually, but I found the graphics hedious so it wasn't that hard)

They have done that since the beginning. There used to be many many more squares like that and as they updated and expanded the game they have changed it. You won't need them until you reach that level. Space gets tight for sure, trust me I'm maxed out, but unless you own every gem building as well you will still have a little space :) it's annoying cuz personally I'd like more space and wiggle room, but other than that they aren't necessary anytime soon.

Not to mention you cannot rotate buildings for a better fit and so you have little squares of wasted space that you really NEED to use. :)

Wow. A vase. Just a vase. I feel robbed. Glad I did not spend any money. A freaking vase. They could have at least thrown in a couple of diamonds. Hmpf.

Wow. A vase. Just a vase. I feel robbed. Glad I did not spend any money. A freaking vase. They could have at least thrown in a couple of diamonds. Hmpf.

I know, right? I'm glad I got the triplets as that was my goal, but now I've got over 70,000 chocolates and don't know if there is anything worth buying with them that will benefit me when the event ends.

I did not even get the vase. I don't care though. It is lame. It should have been a building, coins, character or something useful.

I did not even get the vase. I don't care though. It is lame. It should have been a building, coins, character or something useful.

I did not receive the vase either (had actually forgotten all about it) until I accidentally clicked on the event button. The vase popped up in my screen and I found it in my inventory after.

Thanks! I don't buy decor unless a quest requires it because I'm afraid of running out of space haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter