Disney Fantasy 11/24/2018

This is our first Disney Cruise. I just read about the magnets so I’m on that! What is the fish extender? We are super excited and want to participate in as much as we can find out about.

This is our first Disney Cruise. I just read about the magnets so I’m on that! What is the fish extender? We are super excited and want to participate in as much as we can find out about.

We do have a social media group for this. Info is posted in the first page of the thread, kinda.

Hey y'all...just added a group in Facebook. Look for Disney Fantasy 11/24/2018 cruising from Port Canaveral for 7 Night Western Caribbean.

This will be our 6th cruise
05/12/17 - 05/15/17 Disney Dream
3 night Bahama cruise
08/24/15 - 08/31/15 Disney Wonder
7 night Alaska cruises
12/11/11 - 12/15/11 Disney Dream
4 night Bahama cruises
07/06/10 - 07/18/10 Disney Magic
12 night Northern European
04/24/10 - 05/05/10 Disney Magic
11 night European cruises

Hi Rich, thanks for creating the facebook group! My name is Nancy and I have a family of four. This is our second Disney Cruise, we went last year on the Fantasy for Halloween. Is this Facebook group where we can join the fish extender gift exchange?

Last time we went on the fantasy we went to the mayan ruins at St Gervisio (I know I didn't spell that right). I am working on the Fish Extender group. If you want more information please let me know at my google electronic mail address.

I completely missed this! I'm sending you an e-mail shortly. I'm definitely interested in the fish extender group!!

Hi friends!!! Our family of 7 is very excited about this Disney Cruise. It is our 3rd Disney Cruise. We just started a road trip around Northern America in a large motor home and this cruise will be a nice, relaxing time for us. We are planning to be part of the fish extended group. Can’t wait to spend a nice vacation with all of you! :fish:

I have a family of 3. We would love to join this FE group for our Very Merry Christmas cruise! This will be our 4th cruise but cluelessness on what we need to do to sign up. Please help.‍

So excited we're getting some traffic now. I've set up a FE list. I know there are some strict rules on what can and can't be shared on the boards. My ID is MMELITO43 - that's the same prefix on my Google Mail id........

=wink=

please feel free to message me so I can share the link.

I hope that makes sense.....

Please share link I'm new to this. Lol

Hello; I am interested in the fish extender group. Please, can I have more info? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter