Disney Fantasy - 17 Feb 2018 - 7 day Western Carib.

Hello everyone! First time Crusin with Disney with my husband and 5 year old daughter. We booked this a year ago but only started looking into things now and wow I am feeling overwhelmed. Just finding out about the door decorations and the fish extender. I just tried to join the FB FE group so we'll see if they'll accept since it shows the group is closed. What I'd really like to know is what everyone is doing for excursions at each stop? I also read some people had signed up for the Jedi training before the cruise have anyone heard of this? Thank you!
We have 8 of us in our group. 2 couples. And a family of 4. First cruise for many. It is our 7th Disney.
We are doing Nachi Cocum beach day in Cozumel, DunnsRiver Falls and Bobsled in Jamaica, and Dolphin Swim and Stingray City in GC. Probably just chilling on Castaway.
Lots of kids do the Jedi. Sounds like fun but we are 2 adults.
We also love the mixology class and Rainforest Spa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter