Disney Fantasy April 21, 2018

Hello,

This will be our first cruise! We are interested in participating in the "Fish Extender" exchange. We have 4 in our family. Myself, Husband, 13yr old daughter & 12yrd old daughter

Crystal - you can go over to a certain popular social media site where all of this is being organized, but they did close down the FE a couple weeks ago along with other activities. I can't post the link here, but if you go to F______k, just look for a closed group titled Disney Fantasy April 21, 2018 Eastern Caribbean Cruise and ask to join.

We are sailing with our 12yr old DD as well and some of the girls of the same age have gotten a chat together on WhatApp, let me know if interested.

Crystal - you can go over to a certain popular social media site where all of this is being organized, but they did close down the FE a couple weeks ago along with other activities. I can't post the link here, but if you go to F______k, just look for a closed group titled Disney Fantasy April 21, 2018 Eastern Caribbean Cruise and ask to join.

We are sailing with our 12yr old DD as well and some of the girls of the same age have gotten a chat together on WhatApp, let me know if interested.

There is a last minute Pixie Dust fish extender group being set up. So look for that post and get your name on it ASAP

I'm looking to join the Pixie Dust fish extender group for April 21, 2018 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise, can anyone direct me to how I can join?

I'm looking to join the Pixie Dust fish extender group for April 21, 2018 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise, can anyone direct me to how I can join?
I believe you have search a popular social media site that cannot be mentioned here. I do not think people can link you either. My wife found it fairly easily. Maybe someone can DM you a link or provider more detail

I'm almost done packing the suitcase, this weekend I'll work on packing our fancy clothes in the garment bag!

Almost single digits on the countdown!

I am so looking forward to flying to Florida on Friday. Yesterday we got 15.5 inches of snow with a couple more today! I'm looking forward to some sunshine and 80 degrees!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter