Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

How about Island Amigos or Castaway Crew. We should be able to think of something fun!!! Is there a facebook page set up?

We officially booked today! My DD (11 on cruise) is going to be so happy to have all these kids her age!!! DH's b-day is on the 9th. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

We want to participate in FE too, thank you 4 The Love Of Disney, for coordinating the list.

I am so excited that we'll have Christmas decorations and activities (if they follow this year's schedule)!! Do we have a cruise name yet?

:welcome:! I have been missing lately but happy to have all of our new members. It has actually been sort of a quiet summer but busy none the less. The first grandchild is due next month - can't wait!! I will be travelling to that baby shower this coming Saturday. The second one has a ways to go yet but moving along, none the less - with all this Christmas in July advertising I have seen, makes me feel like it will be here before I know it!

Take care everyone - and stay cool. All this heat makes me think the snow is actually OK (I can't beleive I just said that).

How about Island Amigos or Castaway Crew. We should be able to think of something fun!!! Is there a facebook page set up?

A name would be fun. Something you can't say 5 times fast :rotfl2:

Like "Festive Fantasy Fishers of Fun"

Following the flow forward forever flabbergasted making flubber.

Hello,

My family will be on the 11.8.14 cruise, too. This will be our first cruise ever and we are pretty new to the whole Disney thing (we went to DW on a family trip as adults a few years ago and loved it).

Seems so very far away, but we are excited to try this out!

Just found these boards last week and I seem to have much to learn.

Happy to be here!
:banana:
(And I totally dig this dancing banana)

Hello,

My family will be on the 11.8.14 cruise, too. This will be our first cruise ever and we are pretty new to the whole Disney thing (we went to DW on a family trip as adults a few years ago and loved it).

Seems so very far away, but we are excited to try this out!

Just found these boards last week and I seem to have much to learn.

Happy to be here!
:banana:
(And I totally dig this dancing banana)

:welcome: to our group and the DIS. I found the boards before our first cruise back in 2000 (yeah, that is right, no typo) and it is a wealth of information and lots of really great people as well! I am honored to have met those that I have and call my friends! So, if you have questions, ask away, there are repeat cruises in our group as well as on the main cruise board and someone will surely know the answer. It is my time to learn abuot the nursery (as it will be used with grandchild #2) for the very first time on this trip. Our first is due next month and the one that is sailing on this trip is due in January so I know nothing when it comes to really little ones on cruises. Can't wait!

I have little to report though - we are still 15 months out but it will go quickly, time generally does.

Hi All! I have gone through the 6 pages of posts to our cruise meet thread and have put together the working list of people who have indicated an interest in joining the Fish Extender (FE). Please take a moment to go over this initial list. If I have missed anyone, added someone in error, or have made any other error - please let me know.

If I have made an error, please accept my apologies - give me the right info and I will rectify it asap. There were some posts that did not specify joining the FE and I did not want to make any assumptions.

If you need to add a name, an age to someone in your party, your room number, etc. please either PM me or just post on the thread, as I will continue to monitor the thread and update regularly.

As for the name of our group - my vote is towards Island Amigos - but that is just me. :cool2:

Another post mentioned a Secret Mickey - is that different from the FE? I am not sure what that is...

For those that are new to the FE program, please ask any questions you have as I am sure there is someone on this thread that can answer you. Also please consider ( for those that haven't ) including the ages for your children, so that we can provide age appropriate gifts.

Are we there yet???

Thank you

Zaid

-------------------------------------
FE List

DISboards Profile: 4 the Love of Disney
Stateroom:
Guests: DH (Zaid), DW (Rachelle), DS (Austin - 12), DD (Rebecca - 9), DS (Nicholas - turns 7 on cruise)

DISboards Profile: sparklechicks
Stateroom:
Guests: DW (Stacey), DH (James), DS (Max – 13), DD (Madeline – 12), DD (Mia – 9)

DISboards Profile: pepr1800
Stateroom:
Guests:

DISboards Profile: Lahmanfam05
Stateroom:
Guests: DW (32), DH (34), DD (?), DD (5), DS (15 months at time of cruise)

DISboards Profile: Disney Sweetie
Stateroom: 8576
Guests: DW (Pam), DH (Mike), DD (Katrina)

DISboards Profile: BentleysMom2011
Stateroom: 8578
Guests: DW (Leissa), DH (Charlie), DS (Bentley)

DISboards Profile: MickeyAB
Stateroom:
Guests: DH, DW, DS (13), DD (12)

DISboards Profile: disneydork3
Stateroom:
Guests: DW, DH (birthday on the 9th), DD (11)

Also I will provide a running total of participants when I post updates to the list (I will try to do so at the end of each month until we get a little closer to our cruise date).

Gail, what a sweet welcome - thank you!

And congrats on those grand children that will arrive soon - how exciting!!!!

I have a two-year old, and seeing my parents as grandparents has been really awesome. I also love my parents in a whole new way having become a parent myself. I hear being a grandparent is the best. :)

We are a little on the fence about the FE thing..... looks like I have lots of time to decide - hahahahaha! Whether we participate or not, I am delighted to "meet" some nice people ahead of time.

Thanks to you all for your enthusiasm and excitement.

Gail, what a sweet welcome - thank you!

And congrats on those grand children that will arrive soon - how exciting!!!!

I have a two-year old, and seeing my parents as grandparents has been really awesome. I also love my parents in a whole new way having become a parent myself. I hear being a grandparent is the best. :)

We are a little on the fence about the FE thing..... looks like I have lots of time to decide - hahahahaha! Whether we participate or not, I am delighted to "meet" some nice people ahead of time.

Thanks to you all for your enthusiasm and excitement.

The baby shower was yesterday - she got some awesome things and things that I had never even seen (or thought of actually) along with the same tried and true things that I used. Grass?? I actually wonder if I could not use that just for my normal dishes.

FE's are great fun but I am sort of on the fence for this cruise. My children will not join the boards nor participate (which would not need to stop me) but we shall see - I have time to decide as well.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Secret Mickey is a separate activity that is a gift exchange with one special cabin. The last one we participated in had the coordinator assign your cabin (they were the only one with a list) and then you exchange a special gift (usually around $20 or @25). When we did secret Mickey the coordinator prepared a list of questions for us to complete. It gave the secret person an idea of what the recipient likes.

We would also like to participate in the FE please. DH (Rod), DW (Heather), DD (Madison - 11), DS (Bryden - 9)

Secret Mickey is a separate activity that is a gift exchange with one special cabin. The last one we participated in had the coordinator assign your cabin (they were the only one with a list) and then you exchange a special gift (usually around $20 or @25). When we did secret Mickey the coordinator prepared a list of questions for us to complete. It gave the secret person an idea of what the recipient likes.

Cool idea!

Hello all, we had to move our date to sail over Thanksgiving due to school and work. Please remove us from the FE list. We hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Hi all!

Just checking in.....haven't been on lately as have been busy planning our December WDW trip.

So, I'm still up on the air about the FE...I guess add us for now, we can always change our mind, right? I will be honest, if the FE group gets to be too big, we might have to take ourselves off the list...

The Secret Mickey thing seems cool though, we've never done it.

Here is our info:

Stateroom 8178
me (Lori) and DH (Eoghan)

How many more days?!?!?! LOL...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter