Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

Ok, so I went to create our group...

I had created a group for a previous cruise meet but I was FB friends with them all first...

It looks like I have to friend you all first (whoever wants to be in the group) then I can create the group.
So, I'll friend you and you can request to add your family members etc. I am going to make the group a closed group as I had problems in another group I had joined and realized it's better to be a closed group. Hope everyone is ok with that....

So, look out for an FB friend invite from me Lori G***. Please continue to message me here with your name so I can can add you on FB...

Ok, so I went to create our group...

I had created a group for a previous cruise meet but I was FB friends with them all first...

It looks like I have to friend you all first (whoever wants to be in the group) then I can create the group.
So, I'll friend you and you can request to add your family members etc. I am going to make the group a closed group as I had problems in another group I had joined and realized it's better to be a closed group. Hope everyone is ok with that....

So, look out for an FB friend invite from me Lori G***. Please continue to message me here with your name so I can can add you on FB...

Lori please included me too in the FB group! Thanks!! Donna S.

Can I be invited to Facebook? Not sure how to PM from my phone.

Cathy-
Is your name Cathy Alby on FB? I can send you an friend request.

Donna-
I went ahead and added you (without even seeing your post) tee hee.

So, as of now, the group is me, Heather and Donna. I did send an FB invite to Pam as well.

The name of our group is Nov. 8 Cruising the Carribbean on The Fantasy (not very original I know, but I wanted to throw it up there and I wasn't sure if we ever picked an official name for our group..)

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend--

Lori

We just booked this cruise yesterday! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Me - Ginger (44 at cruise date)
DH - Brad (39 at cruise date)
DD - Kaitlyn (7 at cruise date)
Room - 5650

This will be our second time on the Fantasy. We sailed the Eastern Route back in May of this year. We had an amazing time. I am so surprised and happy to snag room 5650. We were in 5150 in May and LOVED the huge veranda. I took a nap in the lounger on the veranda every day. It was fabulous!

I had never had any desire to do a Western Caribbean as I had less than zero desire to go to Mexico...but then I saw the video made by TheAussieinLA of their western trip in May and it looks amazing so I want to give it a shot as well!

Hi! Can you send me the FB invite? I too am cruising, cabin 9000. My FB name is Yael Crucet Londono.

Thanks!!! Looking forward to the cruise!!!

Ok...the FB group is officially started! If you want to be in it, PM me your real name or as it is in FB or post it here and I'll have to add you as a friend first (I'm Lori G***). Then I can add you to the group! So far, there's me, Donna, Yael, Linda and Heather!

I am very interested in having a Face Book page....that is where I spend most of my time due to my job. I will PM you my information. Thanks!!
Also....I will put together a list of everyone that is interested in participating in the Secret Mickey. Just let me know the names of everyone participating and ages of any children. Once we get a little closer, I can collect some more information from everyone.
Have a GREAT weekend.....We are headed to Walt Disney World for a short visit!!! :woohoo:

Pam, I sent you a friend request awhile ago on FB so I can add you to the group, but it seems you haven't accepted it as of yet...what's up with that? :rotfl2:

Hi! Can you send me the FB invite? I too am cruising, cabin 9000. My FB name is Yael Crucet Londono.
Thanks!!! Looking forward to the cruise!!!

Hi Yael! I added you! :thumbsup2

Lorelei528, I just sent you a FB message and a friend request.

I didn't get the message and was wondering who the heck you were until I looked here...LOL. You're added! :)

We just booked this cruise yesterday! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Me - Ginger (44 at cruise date) DH - Brad (39 at cruise date) DD - Kaitlyn (7 at cruise date) Room - 5650 This will be our second time on the Fantasy. We sailed the Eastern Route back in May of this year. We had an amazing time. I am so surprised and happy to snag room 5650. We were in 5150 in May and LOVED the huge veranda. I took a nap in the lounger on the veranda every day. It was fabulous! I had never had any desire to do a Western Caribbean as I had less than zero desire to go to Mexico...but then I saw the video made by TheAussieinLA of their western trip in May and it looks amazing so I want to give it a shot as well!

Welcome to the Cruise !! Did you want to be added to the fish extender list ?

Z

Welcome to the Cruise !! Did you want to be added to the fish extender list ?

Z

Thanks for the welcome! As of now, I'm going to pass on the FE. We are traveling from California and with airlines charging per checked bag, we need to travel as lightly as possible!

I have done some searching for the FB group, but can't find it!

Hello Everyone! We recently moved our Eastern to this Western instead. We are me (33), DH (36), DS (8), and DS (5) at time of sailing. This will be our third cruise with Disney for all of us. Our second home is DVC's Grand Californian.

We will be staying afterward and enjoying Disney at the holidays. I am hoping that the ship is decorated and doing Merritime Magic just like this year's like-timed cruise is supposed to.

I'm highly considering doing Mickey's Jungle Jingle which should be the morning of embarkment at probably 7 am. Any other runners considering this chaos?

Hello Everyone! We recently moved our Eastern to this Western instead. We are me (33), DH (36), DS (8), and DS (5) at time of sailing. This will be our third cruise with Disney for all of us. Our second home is DVC's Grand Californian. We will be staying afterward and enjoying Disney at the holidays. I am hoping that the ship is decorated and doing Merritime Magic just like this year's like-timed cruise is supposed to. I'm highly considering doing Mickey's Jungle Jingle which should be the morning of embarkment at probably 7 am. Any other runners considering this chaos?

Yes myself and two of my older kids are gonna give the 'busy morning' a shot before hopping on the Disney bus to the cruise!

Yes myself and two of my older kids are gonna give the 'busy morning' a shot before hopping on the Disney bus to the cruise!
Have you figured out where you are going to stay the night before? I keep looking at host resorts but we will stay on points. Since I've never done this before at Disney I also don't know if I need to get myself to AK in the morning or somewhere else first. I'd love a chance to say hi pre-race or post!

Have you figured out where you are going to stay the night before? I keep looking at host resorts but we will stay on points. Since I've never done this before at Disney I also don't know if I need to get myself to AK in the morning or somewhere else first. I'd love a chance to say hi pre-race or post!

Hi. We are thinking of staying at Yacht or Beach club as we have never stayed there before and kids would love to try Stormalong Bay. While it is one of the host resorts this year (and I am hoping next year as well) and this will be our 2nd runDisney race (kids did the January Mickey Mile) I am considering taking a taxi.

I was very impressed how well set up and organized runDisney had everything set up, with the exception of getting runners to the event. We had stayed at POR (which was one of the host resorts). We waited for over an hour for the bus the morning of the race and had told the bus coordinator at the bus stop (non Disney employee) that we were heading to the ESPN area for the kids races - she ushered us on to the bus (after letting at least five go by). Unfortunately I guess I should have confirmed with the driver as this bus took us to the Epcot main race area instead of the kids races. So I quickly got a taxi to get to the right place in time for the races. Getting back after the race was an easier process as it was set up much like the transportation centre at MK, but it was still a long ride with waiting for the bus to fill up and traffic leaving the centre.

I am thinking with all the pressures of getting ready and getting to the cruise that morning, I am going to budget for taking a taxi - at least for after the race back to our resort after the race. One less thing to worry about. Either way, be prepared for lots of traffic and a slow drive

Would love to meet before the race or on the ship and show off our medals

Hello Everyone! DH and I just got off the Fantasy on Saturday! We had an amazing time and booked this cruise for next year!!! Was so much fun to meet everyone in person and spend a bit of time together!
Can't wait to get on board again! Only 390 days!!!!
~jackie
Will look for the FB page too!

I will be on this cruise, solo this time, Cat. 5A. This will be my 20th DCL cruise.

We stayed at Beach Club for half of our last trip to FL. (We end up staying West usually.) We had a dedicated 1 bedroom if that makes any sense... no adjoining door. The taxi idea makes sense and I like that! I may have to do it as well. Should we have a meet and greet onboard that first day, we will have to wear our medals as well.

We're looking to book this cruise in the next three weeks. It will be a family gathering for us with 4 or 5 cabins.

We'll have Dear Grandma and Dear Grandpa, Sister with her DS25, DD21, Brother with his DW, and DS5, and DS3, and me(41) and DW with our DS20, DS16, DS12, DS8. So that's 15 planned right now.

I'll come back once we've finalized plans, but it's looking pretty good that we'll have this cruise booked before Thanksgiving.

My family and my parents have cruised on the Magic back in Dec 2007, and have done some non Disney cruises since. It will be the first cruise experience for my Brother's family and my Sister's family.

Hello everybody!!!

Thanks for the welcome! As of now, I'm going to pass on the FE. We are traveling from California and with airlines charging per checked bag, we need to travel as lightly as possible!
I have done some searching for the FB group, but can't find it!

Can't wait to get on board again! Only 390 days!!!!
~jackie
Will look for the FB page too!

Probably the easiest way is to PM me your name if you don't want to post it here. I would add you as an FB friend then add you to the group. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter