Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

There had been talk of a Secret Mickey exchange on the Facebook page. Currently there has been some interest, but no one has started a list. Is there any interest in the Secret Mickey with anyone here?

I thought someone was going to start something cant remember whom but I havent seen anything about it, would be interested in joining this as well as the fe exchange!
:thumbsup2

There had been talk of a Secret Mickey exchange on the Facebook page. Currently there has been some interest, but no one has started a list. Is there any interest in the Secret Mickey with anyone here?

I thought someone was going to start something cant remember whom but I havent seen anything about it, would be interested in joining this as well as the fe exchange!
:thumbsup2

Donna is handling the Secret Mickey signup. (Disneyelf10 I think is her DISboard name...)

Only 242 days to sailing! :boat:

I like to think of it as "Only 2 bottles of my daily multiple vitamins (120 each bottle) . . . plus two!" Seems shorter that way. :rotfl2:

anyone else here waiting for them to release the rest of 2015 dates? Come on now Disney cruiseline get with it! Warm here today. spring like but tomorrow its back to the minus temps and SNOW , enough already! Hope this is the last winter blast of the season! I wish I was cruising right now!:thumbsup2

anyone else here waiting for them to release the rest of 2015 dates? Come on now Disney cruiseline get with it! Warm here today. spring like but tomorrow its back to the minus temps and SNOW , enough already! Hope this is the last winter blast of the season! I wish I was cruising right now!:thumbsup2

ME!!! All of our vacation time is dependent on what they announce! As of now, we are planning on doing 5 nights in Jamaica and then Italy in Nov..

BUT if they announce cruises out of NOLA, we might do that instead of Jamaica..OR if they announce NYC, we might do a cruise to Canada....

I really hope they announce soon! I need to figure out how many days we'll need off work and my DH wants to go visit his parents in Ireland, and we have friends getting married in Nashville in Feb which would be cool, but I can't figure anything out until they announce the itins!

DCL is killing me!! LOL :rotfl2:

Hi - I currently post the FE on a monthly basis - the last post being on page 18. Welcome to the cruise - can you provide info - ie names and ages in your group, stateroom number etc?

I wanna join FE I can't remember if I listed my info??

But

The Poplins
Brent 37
Crystal 35
Tayen 9 aka bug or bugger

I don't know my stateroom yet. It's gty

We would love to join in on the FE! We are in room 8018. It's me (Samara), DH (Brent), DS (Aidon, will be 9), DD (Bella, will be 2)

ME!!! All of our vacation time is dependent on what they announce! As of now, we are planning on doing 5 nights in Jamaica and then Italy in Nov..

BUT if they announce cruises out of NOLA, we might do that instead of Jamaica..OR if they announce NYC, we might do a cruise to Canada....

I really hope they announce soon! I need to figure out how many days we'll need off work and my DH wants to go visit his parents in Ireland, and we have friends getting married in Nashville in Feb which would be cool, but I can't figure anything out until they announce the itins!

DCL is killing me!! LOL :rotfl2:

I know what you mean! this waiting is driving me crazy! Sounds like you have a busy year with vacations! Im looking at end of oct, november or maybe 1st week of December to cruise! Bring on the new dates!:confused3

I am hoping to get on this cruise. Never been on a disney cruise. As of right now the plan is for just me and my wife to go. The only hitch in the plan is I am getting ready to go back to Afghanistan so trying to work around that. But we are pretty sure we will be on this cruise. Went to disney world this past december and loved it.

I am hoping to get on this cruise. Never been on a disney cruise. As of right now the plan is for just me and my wife to go. The only hitch in the plan is I am getting ready to go back to Afghanistan so trying to work around that. But we are pretty sure we will be on this cruise. Went to disney world this past december and loved it.

Hope everything works out and you and your wife are able to join us! Disney is very addicting!:thumbsup2

Hope everything works out and you and your wife are able to join us! Disney is very addicting!:thumbsup2

I know, we weren't back more than a week before we started planning our next trip to WDW.

By the way, what is FE? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I have never been on a cruise before.

the fe stands for fish extender its something that is outside your cabin door , it can be a fish or seahorse depending on the ship, there are pics here on the dis of it just search fish extender and there will be lots of info on it, basically its like a secret santa gift exchange, you sighn up with others on your cruise and purchase little gifts to distribute to the ones that have joined in. from the fish type hook outside the cabin you hang a little bag which is sort of like a shoe bag with pockets, others will fill it with little gifts for you and your family, some choose to buy 1 gift per cabin and some buy for each person in cabin, its totally up to you. anything from candy , stickers, magnets. anything you want to give, something homemade or bought its all your choice. Kids love coming back to their cabin each night and finding little gifts in the fe, adults love it too! Its alot of fun, We are splitting into groups so that there are not to many cabins to handle, I think its 20 cabins but that could change if everyone thinks that would still be to many. 4theloveofdisney is looking after the list to join, check out all the info on here about it then think about if you would like to join in and then let him know. Happy planning!:cool1:

by the way its not a dumb question as this is something someone here on the dis started , I dont think there is anything like this on any other cruise line and unless you are here on the disboards you wouldnt know about it. We get lots of people coming up to us on previous disney cruises asking what the bag and little gifts are all about, they had never heard of the disboards so didnt know until we told them. Once they found out they were excited to get back home and check this amazing board out for themselves! and looked forward to another cruise and: they could join in on the fun too!:cool1:

I would like to join the FE group. I will be staying in a room with a friend. I believe our cabin number is either 7600 or 7594, I will have to check my documents to be for sure. I know I have another friend that will be joining us staying in another cabin that would like to join also. What do we do next?

Thank you for your service. I assume that your comment refers to another deployment. I hope you can join us!

is it time to go yet???

so far i have gotten a new swimsuit.. and my formal night dress is on its way.:cool1:

now if my airlines would show its flights for the month of November this would really help me out.

... now if my airlines would show its flights for the month of November this would really help me out.

I agree! Airline tickets are the last puzzle piece for us. We have the hotel rooms for the night prior and transportation to and from the airport, just need to finish the flights. Southwest should be releasing through Jan 2015 in early May.

Then the next big event is online registration and booking - 145 more days for us!

I would like to join the FE group. I will be staying in a room with a friend. I believe our cabin number is either 7600 or 7594, I will have to check my documents to be for sure. I know I have another friend that will be joining us staying in another cabin that would like to join also. What do we do next?

just send a pm to 4theloveofdisney, he is doing the fe list, but you will need to post something 5 times before they allow you to send a pm, you can always give your info here and one of us could pass the info on to him for you for now.:confused3

just send a pm to 4theloveofdisney, he is doing the fe list, but you will need to post something 5 times before they allow you to send a pm, you can always give your info here and one of us could pass the info on to him for you for now.:confused3

sorry the info needed would be cabin numbers who is in cabin gender and ages and thats it!:thumbsup2

Hi I would love to join in on the FE. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise & never knew how to get involved with this. What exactly are the "rules". What do I need to do to get on the list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter