• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern October 22, 2016

pluto: Hi there! This will be our very first Disney cruise and we are extremely excited!! We've been going to WDW for the past several years but we thought this year we'd try something different (but still Disney!). We're from Ottawa, ON, Canada. Glad to have found this group!

Sandra & Scott
Kaleigh (will be 7)
Ryleigh (will be 5)
cabin 5516

Hi we are from Deep River and are getting so excited too. Are you flying out of Ottawa or going states side like us or driving?

Hi This is our 1st Disney cruise and cant wait. It is just me and DH and we are flying out of Rochester NY as it is cheaper then from Ontario Canada. We are spending a few days at CS before the cruise and then flying home right after.

Disney180
Tim and Barb
cabin 10516

For everyone wanting to participate in the FE group. Make sure that you can send and receive private messages. You have to reply or post a total of 10 times, your count is under your picture. It's a pain but it will allow me to communicate and share lists with you privately

Hi this is our first Disney Cruise and I think I am more excited than the kids.

There are 6 of us in 2 cabins

Julie and Michael
Grandma Janet
Giovanna age 5 (will be 6 at time of cruise)
Vincent age 3
Jasper age 18 months

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel to stay at for the night before the cruise?

Hi this is our first Disney Cruise and I think I am more excited than the kids.

There are 6 of us in 2 cabins

Julie and Michael
Grandma Janet
Giovanna age 5 (will be 6 at time of cruise)
Vincent age 3
Jasper age 18 months
Are you wanting to do the FE group?

Hi, all!

We are so excited to be going on our second Disney Cruise.

Stateroom 2538
Bob and Wilda - Rob's parents

Stateroom 2536
Rob - 45
Erin - 42
Maddie - 10
Tripp - 8

We sailed last July on the Fantasy and had a blast!

We'd love to join an FE group.

We'd love to hook up with another family or two with kids for ours to play with.

SO EXCITED!
Are both staterooms participating in FE? And any favorite characters?

Last edited:
Trying to learn about how the Fish Extender works. My husband, 2 year old granddaughter and I will be sailing on the Fantasy October 22,2016 cruise. This will be our 4th cruise. Can't wait. I think this would be a fun thing to participate in as I love seeing how people decorate their doors and leave the gifts I've seen on the fish extenders on previous cruises. If I can be added to the list that would be awesome. Happy Sailing everyone!
Please give me names and stateroom and any fav. Characters ? Or special occasions ?

Would love to be added to the FE and roll call list!!! We are brand new to cruising with Disney and I'm trying to learn fast...
Ginger (Anna and Rapunzel)
Aaron (Star Wars)
Hailey (7, girl, minnie, elsa, star wars)
Jovie (3, girl, ariel, cinderella)
Late dinner (but on wait list for Main)
What is your stateroom so I can get you on the list? Keep commenting on the boards 9 more times so I can privately send you the list. It's a pain I know

Hello. I'm not on the party, I would like to help my sister in law with the FE group inscription because they are french and don't know DISBOARDS. They are 3. My sister-in-law ( Allison ), her husband ( Xavier, Birthday on the ship )and their daughter ( 4 years old on the ship, Mila ). Can you add us to the FE list ? Thanks.
What stateroom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter