Disney Food Pictures...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...what I meant was they weren't on the allears menu's online. They were, however, on the menu at the actual restaurant :) I guess the restaurant has changed their menu. Either that or they offer different things on different days? I'm not sure... We had a really good waitress and the food was great! I hope you enjoy your meal there!

Gotcha! I didn't know if it was like In-N-Out burger and had a secret menu :lmao: If it did I totally wanted to be in the know!!!

We're generally very easy to please...especially if we are at Disney! Thanks for the review!

I took the changes to mean that they are trying to be more like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and other "high end" steakhouses where sides are offered separately from the main entree.

Sure hop on board :goodvibes, we leave at noon on the 17th of Oct! I am going to do a live food review next month so it can feel like you are right there with me ;)

Looking forward to it!!

I too agree with others about LeCellier. The filet there was melt in your mouth awesome!!! Perhaps the best steak I have ever had. I wasn't crazy about the risoto though, it was a little dry and bland. Wish I had subbed for the mashed potatoes

I took the changes to mean that they are trying to be more like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and other "high end" steakhouses where sides are offered separately from the main entree.

Nah, it's nothing new. We ate there first time in 2005 and there weren't veggies with the steaks. So it's not because of the changes.

And it definately is supposed to be a "high end" steakhouse.

We have had good meals there twice now. I'm sad that the bbq filet is gone. Mmmmm.....

Liberty Tree Tavern
Magic Kingdom
Lunch

Tri-Corner Sandwich
ry%3D400

Vegetarian Noodle Bowl
ry%3D400

Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

Pretzel rolls
CIMG2662.jpg

Honey Mustard butter & plain butter
CIMG2663.jpg

Corn and crab soup
CIMG2664.jpg

Prime Rib
CIMG2666.jpg

Chocolate Cream cheese buckle
CIMG2671.jpg

DD's Slipper dessert
CIMG2676.jpg

My Slipper dessert
CIMG2678.jpg

Fulton's Crab House, dinner

bread and butter
pic766.jpg

crab cakes
pic767.jpg

pic768.jpg

crab bisque
pic769.jpg

salad
pic770.jpg

filet mignon + crab legs
pic771.jpg

pic772.jpg

shrimp w/broccolini
pic773.jpg

combo w/crabcake, shrimp, fish, potatoes
pic775.jpg

Holy COW those pretzel rolls and prime rib at Cinderella's Royal Table look FABULOUS! Does anyone know if you can get the pretzel rolls anywhere else? Are they as good as they LOOK??? (I LOOOVE Pretzels and I love rolls, so what a combo that would be for me!!)

THANKS!!! I'm drooling over all thse pix!

Le Cellier

IMG_7300.jpg

Mango Smoothie with a splash of cranberry

IMG_7301.jpg

Breadbasket

IMG_7303.jpg

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup

IMG_7307.jpg

Spicy Chicken and Chipotle Sausage - with roasted corn polenta and sweet onion jam

IMG_7309.jpg

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce

IMG_7312.jpg

New York Strip Steak - with bercy butter, balsamic red onions, watercress, and roasted Yukon potatoes

IMG_7313.jpg

Seasonal Sorbet

IMG_7314.jpg

Maple Creme Brulee

Holy COW those pretzel rolls and prime rib at Cinderella's Royal Table look FABULOUS! Does anyone know if you can get the pretzel rolls anywhere else? Are they as good as they LOOK??? (I LOOOVE Pretzels and I love rolls, so what a combo that would be for me!!)

you can get those same kind of pretzel rolls at the Biergarten in Epcot, that's one of the only things i remember from eating there, that and having to sit with strangers (atleast they were nice).

Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

My Slipper dessert
CIMG2678.jpg

I am very curious about the slippers. I get that it is a chocolate mold and mousse inside. I am trying to think back, Im not sure if I have ever had mousse. I just assume what it is like. I would like to get one for my ds and dd who are 4 and 3. Im just not certain they will 'get' the shoe story. Maybe I will have to play Cinderella over and over and point out her shoe. ;) :lmao:

The Germany buffet has them as well. They are very good!

I am very curious about the slippers. I get that it is a chocolate mold and mousse inside. I am trying to think back, Im not sure if I have ever had mousse. I just assume what it is like.
Think of it as a light and airy yet rich and chocolatey pudding.:goodvibes

my week has been so crazy...i can't remember i posted these here or not! if i did, please excuse me. i tried to go back a few pages and i didn't see them, so i don't think i have.

wolfgang puck express

rigatoni with chicken alfredo pasta and a side caesar salad.....

DSC06304.jpg

chicken tortilla focaccia melt and sour cream coleslaw........

DSC06303.jpg

these were both very good, but the focaccia melt was just out of this world! i can't wait to go back in december and get another one!

chicken tortilla focaccia melt and sour cream coleslaw........

DSC06303.jpg

these were both very good, but the focaccia melt was just out of this world! i can't wait to go back in december and get another one![/QUOTE]

They taste as good as a TS! I had a focaccia melt with eggplant and it was SOOO out of this world, so was the creme brulee. VERY IMPRESSED. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter