Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

I travel solo and enjoy Biergarten, so I am glad to see this. How were you seated as a solo diner.
I was seated at a 4 top. I had plenty of space!
I wasn't actually planning on going to Biergarten, ever, but when I hopped on a plane that day and flew to WDW, it was the only thing with an opening that night. I got there 15 minutes before closing, and it was great.

Trattoria al Forno - BWI

enhance

Tiramisù

Lady Fingers soaked with Espresso and layered with Italian Mascarpone Cream
This looks like a very big serving! The cheesecake in the next picture looks barely 1 1/2" diameter!

I was seated at a 4 top. I had plenty of space!
I wasn't actually planning on going to Biergarten, ever, but when I hopped on a plane that day and flew to WDW, it was the only thing with an opening that night. I got there 15 minutes before closing, and it was great.
I really enjoy the musicians too.

This looks like a very big serving! The cheesecake in the next picture looks barely 1 1/2" diameter!
....after a big meal, just a little bit of sweets hits the spot....that tiramisu was a fairly large serving - I shared it with my DS, while my DH ate his alone.

....after a big meal, just a little bit of sweets hits the spot....that tiramisu was a fairly large serving - I shared it with my DS, while my DH ate his alone.
That's what I was thinking. I love Tiramisu, but would have to share a piece that big. But that cheesecake looks like I could eat 2 of those, unless it isn't good.

3/20/2021: Beaches & Cream.

Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen:

French Dip Sandwich: Toasted French Roll served with Thinly-sliced Roast Beef, Swiss, and Au Jus topped with Crispy-fried Onions. Side of onion rings.

Reuben Sandwich: Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss, and Thousand Island Dressing on Marbled Rye Bread. Side of cheese and bacon tots.

No Way José. We'd asked for two cherries for DD17 & I and they studded it a bunch of cherries! Win!

3/20/2021: Frontera Cocina.

Viuda Negra margarita: Ambhar blanco tequila, jalapeño, lime juice, agave nectar and muddled blackberries with black ant salt rim.

Shrimp Mojo de Ajo: Pan-roasted Florida Pink Shrimp with mojo de ajo (slow-cooked garlic, olive oil, lime, chipotle), plantain rice, grilled calabacitas, warm corn tortillas.

Crispy Beef Suadero Tacos: Crispy, tender beef shortrib, guacamole, black bean refritos with fresco cheese, salsa verde, pickled white onion & habanero chiles, cilantro, warm corn tortillas. Sorry it's blurry!

3/21/2021: Oga's Cantina.

Fuzzy Tauntaun: Cîroc Peach Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, Simply Orange with Tangerine, Pure Cane Sugar, and "Buzz Button Tingling" Foam and a Rodian Ration: Tito's Handmade Vodka, Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple, Green Apple, Sprite, and Boba Balls.

Carbon Freeze: POWERADE Lemon Lime, Wild Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Apple Popping Pearls and an Oga's Obsession: Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, Cotton Candy Flavor, Blueberry Popping Pearls with a Bursting Dried Fruit Mixture.

3/21/2021: EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival booths.

Hanami:
Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut.
Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce.
Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion.
Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint.

Magnolia Terrace:
Cajun-style Roasted Oysters.
Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream.
Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice.

3/22/2021: Hollywood Brown Derby.

Peach Tree Punch: Grey Goose Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Grenadine, and a splash of Sprite.

Bread service.

Shrimp Cocktail: Fennel-Cucumber Slaw and House-made Cocktail Sauce.

Cobb Salad: Finely Chopped Greens, Spit Roasted Turkey, Bacon, Egg, Tomatoes, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Avocado, Chives, Cobb Dressing. Again, sorry it's blurry! I'd mixed it, but hadn't taken a bite yet.

Chocolate-Coconut Cake with Chocolate Sauce and Hazelnut Cream (Plant-based).

Grapefruit Cake: Vanilla Sponge Cake with Grapefruit Syrup, Grapefruit Cheesecake, and Grapefruit Jam.

3/22/2021: Hollywood Brown Derby.

Peach Tree Punch: Grey Goose Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Grenadine, and a splash of Sprite.
View attachment 566356

Bread service.
View attachment 566357

Shrimp Cocktail: Fennel-Cucumber Slaw and House-made Cocktail Sauce.
View attachment 566358

Cobb Salad: Finely Chopped Greens, Spit Roasted Turkey, Bacon, Egg, Tomatoes, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Avocado, Chives, Cobb Dressing. Again, sorry it's blurry! I'd mixed it, but hadn't taken a bite yet.
View attachment 566359

Chocolate-Coconut Cake with Chocolate Sauce and Hazelnut Cream (Plant-based).
View attachment 566360

Grapefruit Cake: Vanilla Sponge Cake with Grapefruit Syrup, Grapefruit Cheesecake, and Grapefruit Jam.
View attachment 566361
Thank you for all the pictures! Can't wait to try some of those myself!

From the “Not So Secret” Menu, Pao de Queijo cheese bread with poblano cream cheese & chimichurri.

"Tastes like Chicken": Crispy-fried Chicken with Sweet Chili Glaze, Stir-fried Vegetables, and Seasoned Rice.

Perkins Thai Noodles: Tofu, Seasonal Vegetables, and Rice Noodles tossed in a Spicy Soy-Chili-Garlic Sauce.

3/23/2021: Yak & Yeti.

Yak Attack: Mango Daiquiri, Don Q Cristal Rum and Wildberry Flavors.

Firecracker Shrimp: Crispy fried shrimp tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce, Asian slaw.

Miso Salmon: Miso glazed Atlantic Salmon, coconut-ginger rice, stir-fried vegetables.

Korean Beef: Wok-fried beef, peppers, onions, pineapple, Korean BBQ sauce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter