Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

How was the sandwich?
We enjoyed it! We're both spicy food fans, so even though it was mild by our standards we loiked the dipping sauce. However, we should have shared one... we each only ate half of our sandwiches just because it was a pretty substantial portion.

3/24/2021: EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival booths.

Bauernmarkt:
Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese.
Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries.

La Isla Fresca:
Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce.
Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple.

3/25/2021: The Wave.

Bay Lake Bloody Mary: St. Augustine Florida Cane Vodka and Bloody Mary mix garnished with Chorizo, Cheddar, and Olives (it was actually a lime wedge rather than cheddar).

Hot Chocolate.

Omelet Your Way with Ham, Bacon, Mushroom, American Cheese with Breakfast Potatoes.

Eggs Benedict: Two-poached Eggs atop an English Muffin with Canadian Bacon and Hollandaise. Blurry again. I'd cut a piece before I remembered to take the picture, but hadn't taken a bite yet. There's also a sprinkle of Tabasco sauce on there, lol.

Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen:
20210320_133840_hdr-jpg.566310
...I had this for the first time at the F&WF - it was awesome!

3/25/2021: The Wave.

Omelet Your Way with Ham, Bacon, Mushroom, American Cheese with Breakfast Potatoes.
20210325_101527_hdr-jpg.566410
....IMHO this is probably one of WDW's best-kept secrets. We love both breakfast AND dinner here! We already have an ADR for when we go the end of April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter