Disney Genie Is Now Live Post Your Hints and Tips

Same. Seems like you can’t do anything ahead of time, at least at the moment. In the Genie area it’s only showing info for today. There is a “change day” tab in the Genie area but only today is selectable.
Me three- we'll be there friday and saturday but i can't change to those dates

Ugh, all of my dining reservations are gone! Hoping this is just a first day glitch! Anyone else seeing this??
This happened to me when genie+ went active in Disneyworld too. a work around was to click the search icon and type "my plans" and it brought everything up the old way. but that was the WORLD app, not LAND. Give it a try though, maybe it will work?

So far return times are all still early. Taking a few times to book them because the app is glitchy but overall enjoying this. Makes me feel like I'm on an old disney trip

Out of curiosity, which cell phone provider are you using? We have Verizon and when we were just there we could barely make a phone call in the Parks sometimes! Wondering if it makes a difference on the App speed too?

This happened to me when genie+ went active in Disneyworld too. a work around was to click the search icon and type "my plans" and it brought everything up the old way. but that was the WORLD app, not LAND. Give it a try though, maybe it will work?

Thank you for the suggestion. I could not find that. I am going to relax and wait a day for the kinks to be worked out.

The info for Genie+ says if you make a selection that is more than two hours out, you may make another selection. Based on that statement with no further explanation, I take that to mean:

It's 8:00am. I book a LL for for 10:05. Now I can make another one, correct?

With that exact wording yeah, I would think you could book another one right away, but I think in reality what it means is you have to wait until you use the selection OR 2 hours, whichever comes first. So you could book another one at 10am.

With that exact wording yeah, I would think you could book another one right away, but I think in reality what it means is you have to wait until you use the selection OR 2 hours, whichever comes first. So you could book another one at 10am.
Exactly what I'm thinking, but they don't have any additional mice type that I could find.

I'm here now. Genie plus is down , overloaded servers. Got one for HM at 8:50am then went in , nothing after.

Needed to register for DAS actually and they can't do that currently either. I'm a passholder so can do it another time but yes very long lines with angry people demanding refunds which are reportedly only at city hall.

I will keep checking today.

I'm here now. Genie plus is down , overloaded servers. Got one for HM at 8:50am then went in , nothing after.

Needed to register for DAS actually and they can't do that currently either. I'm a passholder so can do it another time but yes very long lines with angry people demanding refunds which are reportedly only at city hall.

I will keep checking today.

do you mean they cannot register for DAS the old way at City Hall??? That’s really disappointing

Thanks for the replies, its very interesting to me, as I seem to be from a very different socio economic background than many of the posters here on DIS who visit Disneyland. I guess I just have very different life experiences to many people who post on here.
do you mean they cannot register for DAS the old way at City Hall??? That’s really disappointing

This is my first time.so went to one of the smaller kiosks outside HM just as the entire system went down so unsure. Having panic attacks today due to anxiety so will check later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter