Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little OT...We are heading to HHI and I want to get our groceries for the week at Walmart/Sam's Club. If I redeem my Swagbucks for a WalMart/Sam's Club eGift Card, will I be able to print it out and use it in the store?

Thanks!

Sorry for what may be a dumb question that was already answered. I purchased the $200 Best Buy e gift card. Can I use it online to purchase Disney Gift Cards or do I need to do that in store? I'm not talking about the $20 bonus, just the $200 e gift card.

Sorry for what may be a dumb question that was already answered. I purchased the $200 Best Buy e gift card. Can I use it online to purchase Disney Gift Cards or do I need to do that in store? I'm not talking about the $20 bonus, just the $200 e gift card.
In store

Omg, thank you! I checked it and I totally do have that! Activated it :D

Ok, so best way to make this work for me...

We have a Kroger/Fred Meyer - should I buy Disney gift cards there with the 4x rewards? Then I would double up - get the gas rewards and the 10% back.
That's exactly what I did. Hopefully next quarter Sears CC will have another great bonus as well.

Sears mastercard is my new favorite credit card for travel rewards. I have had it forever, and haven't used it is years, then I got this offer last fall for a bonus of 10x on purchases in Grocery and gas. So that ended up being 11 points for every dollar, for a maximum of 10,000 points per month. I used that card for all my Kroger GC purchases, regular grocery and gas, and easily hit the $1000 spend per month. These offers are quarterly, but I didn't see it until Nov., so I was only able to earn 20,000 points for that quarter. This quarter they offered it again, but with a 8000 point cap per month. I am maxing that out each month for 24,000 more points this quarter. My total will be 44,000 points, which I can use for $440 for airline travel. That's a roundtrip airfare for me to Orlando, and I didn't spend any more than I was planning on, I just made sure I only used this card for grocery and gas. Like I said "my new favorite credit card".

I would just warn you on Sears that all analysts seem to think that Sears could declare bankruptcy any day. What would happen to your credit card points in that situation is anyone's guess as you would get put in line with all the other creditors in a bankruptcy proceeding.

I would just warn you on Sears that all analysts seem to think that Sears could declare bankruptcy any day. What would happen to your credit card points in that situation is anyone's guess as you would get put in line with all the other creditors in a bankruptcy proceeding.
The points are Citibank Thank You Points, not Sears or SYWR points.

Well, dang. I need to check this out! I have had it forever. I have the Thank You rewards though, is that the same thing you are talking about? That's better than Southwest which I normally use for everything.
You may already know this, but I discovered that you can use Than You points to pay for items on Best Buy.com. It didn't list an exception for gift cards, so my be an easy way to use points for Disney.

You may already know this, but I discovered that you can use Than You points to pay for items on Best Buy.com. It didn't list an exception for gift cards, so my be an easy way to use points for Disney.
But I think a thank you point is only worth $0.008 when paying at Best Buy whereas if you redeem a TY point for a BB gift card it's worth $0.01.

Just a note on the Undercover Tourist Amex 30 off 150 offer, this will save you 8 - 14% off (depending on what type of ticket you are getting). This is good for someone who will be going in the near future, still needs to buy tickets, and doesn't have Disney gift cards purchased at a higher present off. However, if you are buying tickets for use somewhere in the future, I would suggest skipping this deal. Disney tickets usually increase in price in February but are only valid until the end of the 2nd year after purchase. Tickets bought now are only good until December 31, 2018. It would make sense to wait to buy tickets until January 1 and that way your tickets would be good until December 31, 2019 and still have the current price.

Found this on slickdeals. People are reporting that it's working on gift cards. They only ones I can see that can be converted to Disney are Sears and Kmart, but that's YMMV. Some are reporting it not working because they haven't bought something with points before, but to make a small purchase using points then try again. I received a message that it couldn't be applied, but when I looked the promo was available. You don't have to use all your points, just $.01 is fine then apply the code. I ended up getting a $50 sears card for $24.99. I've had problems with our Kmart in the past letting me covert, but I figure I'll let DH try and if it doesn't work we can put it towards the new dishwasher we planned on getting.

Amazon.com offers up to $25 off Purchases $50+ for select American Express Membership Rewards Cardholders when you follow the steps below.
  1. Click here to link your Amex rewards account to your Amazon account
  2. Once linked/enrolled add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
  3. Proceed to checkout & select your Amex rewards card as your payment method, then select the amount of points you'd like to use for the purchase (must use points for at least a portion of your order)
  4. Apply promotion code AMEX17EVER
  5. Up to $25 discount will be applied to qualifying items
Note, offer eligibility may vary by cardholder. Refer to the forum thread for additional information & discussion.

Kroger had a digital coupon for no activation fee on a $100 visa or mc gift card. I picked one up and the fee did not automatically come off but the cashier did take it off manually.
Thanks for posting this, it expires tomorrow, and I might not have seen it. I was able to add it to all my family's accounts.:thanks:

Thank you - I forgot all about that. Do we get rewards points from Best buy for buying Disney gift cards? Did we get them for buying the e-gift cards?

Not sure about Ebates in-store, but Shopkicks has always credited me kicks for gift card purchases paid for with BBY gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter