Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Grow up Young promo, does anyone know if they count the amount before coupons? I bought two $17 packages of Kleenex at Costco (uploaded receipt yesterday) but each package had $4 off. So trying to get an idea of how much I need to spend to hit the next level.
That's EXACTLY what I bought. They used the full $17.99 value each time!

For the Grow up Young promo, does anyone know if they count the amount before coupons? I bought two $17 packages of Kleenex at Costco (uploaded receipt yesterday) but each package had $4 off. So trying to get an idea of how much I need to spend to hit the next level.

They look at the original price. I purchased the Huggies buy 2 get a $10 Target gift card deal AND used a $2 off coupon and they just looked at the one line. (I also used a Target gift card purchased at ~9% off).

I'll be making my last trip to get to the $200 threshold today for diapers, toilet paper and more wipes (I already have 3 boxes of wipes and 6 boxes of diapers lol I think we're good for a while now!) using the baby gift card deal and the $10 off $40 worth of paper products deal at Target.

Also posted this on the cc thread. I did get two $5 swagbucks bonuses last week for buying two $50 Disney gift cards at Best Buy plus another 2% back. So you can do the deal multiple times. Once I paid with cc and $10 bb gift card. The other time I paid with $15 cash star savings code and $35 gift card. I’m happy with an extra 12% off!

Can someone please confirm that Bed, Bath & Beyond still accepts their gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards?

Can someone please confirm that Bed, Bath & Beyond still accepts their gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards?
VERY YMMV. Some people have had a serious fight on their hands to get their BB&B to do it. One person here on the DIS was accused of money laundering when they pushed the manager at their store after being told no and had to drag corporate into it in order to be able to redeem their gift cards.

How long has it been taking to get confirmation that your receipt is accepted by Growing Up Young? I sent one in yesterday and two in today. So far, all are pending. I know their site says 24-48 hours. Has that been the norm for everyone else?

I did not have success with this. The first time I tried, I was able to no problem. I also purchased something else. The second time I tried, I was flat out told no. I tried one more time while buying something else and was told flatout no again even though the other item I was buying was 2/3 of the gift card amount. Each time, I was only trying to buy 1 Disney gift card. After that, I gave up.

How long has it been taking to get confirmation that your receipt is accepted by Growing Up Young? I sent one in yesterday and two in today. So far, all are pending. I know their site says 24-48 hours. Has that been the norm for everyone else?
I submitted mine on Saturday morning and received my approval email yesterday around 4pm. That email say "Keep an eye out for an email from Disney in the next 24 hours — this will include your Gift Card eGift redemption code." So hopefully by the end of today I'll have the redemption code email.

Also posted this on the cc thread. I did get two $5 swagbucks bonuses last week for buying two $50 Disney gift cards at Best Buy plus another 2% back. So you can do the deal multiple times. Once I paid with cc and $10 bb gift card. The other time I paid with $15 cash star savings code and $35 gift card. I’m happy with an extra 12% off!
Did you do 2 transactions in a row or spread it out?

I did one Sunday and one Thursday. I drive by Best Buy on my way home from work so it’s easy to hop in.
Thanks! Just did the cashstar deal. That's a great savings if it stacks! Plus additional discount on that first $25 cashout of the month! Hope they keep that swagbucks deal around for a while. I will probably try a back to back transaction as well to see if it will work.

Thanks! Just did the cashstar deal. That's a great savings if it stacks! Plus additional discount on that first $25 cashout of the month! Hope they keep that swagbucks deal around for a while. I will probably try a back to back transaction as well to see if it will work.
I hope so too! Only need a few more Disney gift cards but they also had other ones I could use (Sephora, White House black market, etc.)

What are reputable websites to buy discounted gift cards?

I use Raise.com for all my gift card purchases. Never had any issues other than it taking slightly longer than usual to get the cards in a few instances. It also works with Swagbucks.

For Disney gift cards itself, I tend to stick with Target and use my Red Card.

What are reputable websites to buy discounted gift cards?
Gift cards in general? not Disney? I use Raise and CardCash. I've had zeroed out cards from both and had to get refunds. After CardCash refunded me a year or 2 ago I was blacklisted from purchasing anything on their site for like a year but it started working again, that's the only problem I've had. The golden rule SPEND THE GIFT CARD WITHIN THE GUARANTEE PERIOD. I prefer to spend them ASAP.

Gift cards in general? not Disney? I use Raise and CardCash. I've had zeroed out cards from both and had to get refunds. After CardCash refunded me a year or 2 ago I was blacklisted from purchasing anything on their site for like a year but it started working again, that's the only problem I've had. The golden rule SPEND THE GIFT CARD WITHIN THE GUARANTEE PERIOD. I prefer to spend them ASAP.
I’m thinking about buying discounted target cards and using them to buy Disney cards. Does that work from Raise or others??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter