Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target has a good coupon this week for $10 off $40 in cleaning stuff (includes paper products). Bought three packages of cottonelle, had $4 in coupons which were on the packages, $10 off from target, and $0.50 back from ibotta. This should put me over $60 with growupyoung (was at $17.xx).

Thanks! I just bought 3 packages of Scott TP. I ordered online and just took a screen shot of my order. I uploaded that - hope that works.

What’s the benefit of buying Best Buy gift cards at Kroger and then buying Disney gift cards? I’m planning to buy a bunch at Kroger this weekend, but usually just buy the Disney ones.

What’s the benefit of buying Best Buy gift cards at Kroger and then buying Disney gift cards? I’m planning to buy a bunch at Kroger this weekend, but usually just buy the Disney ones.
Only that you can get money back from ibotta, shopkick, or swagbucks. Ibotta is generally 1%, shopkick is generally 4%. Swagbucks is 2% + $5 back on $50. I’ve done this with partial gift card payment. Hopefully today I can confirm that you get the bonus even if paying completely with bb gift card.

Does anyone know how many times you can use the coupon to buy the Visa GC? It specifies a $25, $50, or $100 card, but I didn't know if I could buy multiple $100 cards or if I can only buy one.

Last edited:
I redeemed the $50 Disney gift card on grow up young Saturday. Anyone know how long it usually takes to receive it?

I ended up spending $73.27 out of pocket(to get to the $200 max on Grow Up Young) between what I bought before the mperks deal and all of the toilet paper and paper towels, kleenex, and wipes I got with the mperks deal at Meijer.

Plus the $50 gift card and the $4.25 I got on Ibotta for the receipts, I think I did pretty good! We won't run out of TP and paper towels for quite awhile! lol

I redeemed the $50 Disney gift card on grow up young Saturday. Anyone know how long it usually takes to receive it?

I ended up spending $73.27 out of pocket(to get to the $200 max on Grow Up Young) between what I bought before the mperks deal and all of the toilet paper and paper towels, kleenex, and wipes I got with the mperks deal at Meijer.

Plus the $50 gift card and the $4.25 I got on Ibotta for the receipts, I think I did pretty good! We won't run out of TP and paper towels for quite awhile! lol

It takes 24-48 hours. Check your spam as mine ended up there a few times.

For the Grow up Young promo, does anyone know if they count the amount before coupons? I bought two $17 packages of Kleenex at Costco (uploaded receipt yesterday) but each package had $4 off. So trying to get an idea of how much I need to spend to hit the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter