Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I just wanted the 5X points and thought i had to use chase pay.
Chase pay is now in Samsung Pay. If you have Samsung Pay you can link them through Chase Pay, you should have the Chase pay icon above the credit card on the left side. I haven't used it yet for the 5x rewards, so I don't know for certain. But as per the article, you should get credit for both Samsung Pay and Chase Pay.

https://news.samsung.com/us/chase-pay-samsung-pay-join-forces/

I did Staples around 5pm on the last day of the RMN deal on 09/30 with a Visa and its still not pending. Anyone else have issues with Staples on the last day? ( i checked and the charge is on my visa) I also did CVS on 09/30 and it went pending right away. How does disputing with RMN work? Can it not be disputed since technically GC aren't allowed?

I did Staples with a $50 gift card and no filler. It didn't work. I either used a Visa or Mastercard.. can't remember now. It was the only one that didn't work for me. All others went pending right away.

I did Staples with a $50 gift card and no filler. It didn't work. I either used a Visa or Mastercard.. can't remember now. It was the only one that didn't work for me. All others went pending right away.
Damn. I did GC with amex at staples with no filler a couple says earlier and it worked just fine. I didnt use the amex again cuz i was too afraid to use the my amex card on my husbands retail me not acct.

I get my scripts from the CVS located in my local Target. I am due to get my flu shot this weekend and will receive a $5 Target Coupon towards my next purchase. Anyone know or had any luck using this coupon to buy a Disney GC? TIA

Damn. I did GC with amex at staples with no filler a couple says earlier and it worked just fine. I didnt use the amex again cuz i was too afraid to use the my amex card on my husbands retail me not acct.

Don't feel bad. I think the issues was Staples the last day, not any particular CC. I used Amex the last day at Staples, and it never went to pending. This was the same store, same amex, and same amount ($50 GC with $3 filler) that I used successfully earlier in the week. I was excited, too, because it only credited Sunday morning, so I was doing a happy dance to get in another round before the deadline. Oh well, it's not like I won't use the GC, even if I did pay retail for it.

I did Staples around 5pm on the last day of the RMN deal on 09/30 with a Visa and its still not pending. Anyone else have issues with Staples on the last day? ( i checked and the charge is on my visa) I also did CVS on 09/30 and it went pending right away. How does disputing with RMN work? Can it not be disputed since technically GC aren't allowed?

I, too, did not get credit for my purchase from Staples. I made also squeaked in just before they closed (around 5:30pm) on Sunday (the 30th) and bought a $25 Target gift card and a $2 Sharpie. I never got credit.

Just a reminder to fellow Californian's without a Sam's Club membership- you can still purchase stuff online without the non-member mark-up as long as the item is shipped to you. (We do not know exactly why but it's legit, I even found where it was written up once in their terms and conditions that CA is not charged non-member surcharges.) Apparently e-delivery is only for club members. Just used the $10 off $50 Sam's Club Amex offer for some discounted Hulu and Starbucks! *do watch out for the membership they will continue to auto-populate it into your cart though! I almost bought it upon final checkout and had to back up and remove it from my cart (again)

Just a reminder to fellow Californian's without a Sam's Club membership- you can still purchase stuff online without the non-member mark-up as long as the item is shipped to you. (We do not know exactly why but it's legit, I even found where it was written up once in their terms and conditions that CA is not charged non-member surcharges.) Apparently e-delivery is only for club members. Just used the $10 off $50 Sam's Club Amex offer for some discounted Hulu and Starbucks! *do watch out for the membership they will continue to auto-populate it into your cart though! I almost bought it upon final checkout and had to back up and remove it from my cart (again)

South Carolina and (oddly) Elmsford, NY are also exempt from the non-member service fee.

I surprisingly was able to use it at Staples on the last day, but it was the only time I used it: $50 card with a $1 clearance filler item

To continue the Staples/RMN weirdness - both my mom and I went to Staples on the last day and each bought a GC with no filler. I bought a 50 Disney GC and split between 2 payments and it immediately went pending on both mine and my husbands account. My mom did hers right after me and it never went pending.

All of my RMN money just went pending this morning. I sent it to Paypal and now it is heading to my bank. My husband and I each did two rounds and cashed out a total of $200.00 in cash back. Very excited about this little winfall. We leave Sunday for Disney and I already have those GC's in place, so I'm now working on a May 2019 trip.

This is going to be a very interesting trip, to say the least. I'm going with my husband's family and we are all staying at 2 bedroom at BLT. The cast includes his 82 year old grandmother who needs to use a wheelchair (but doesn't think she does even though she wants to sit down after about 20 steps) and will only be going into the park a couple of days, my mother in law who is having hip/back pain and struggling to walk, me who just had gallbladder surgery and will still have the staples in, my brother and sister and law & their 2 kids (in a large double stroller) and my husband. We should be quite the sight. I'm still deciding whether I should get a scooter or if I can make it only being 10 days post surgery. I'm just not sure about our group with a wheelchair, a scooter, and a double stroller. We've all agreed that this is to be treated as a bonus vacation and there will be limitations but we will still have a good time!

Can you do Dosh with Discover at Sam's Club online?

That is, register Discover with Dosh, then purchase $150GCs online - this should give a 9% or so return for Disney GCs?
I tried to load my discover card several times, with no luck .I emailed them and dosh at this tim does not accept discover that was about 10 days ago. Haven't tried to load since.

Last edited:
There’s a “happy kid” gift card on sale for 20% more than you pay (pay $50, get a $60 gc) at Giftcardmall and it’s good for Rainforest Cafe.

Got an ad in the mail today for 4x fuel points on dining gift cards at Kroger with digital coupon 10/10-10/23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter