Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky enough to take advantage of this offer as well, only it took some convincing because the girl ringing me up insisted I could only purchase my gift card with a debit card. after a few minutes a manager arrived "to make an exception" for me. I may or may not have thanked her in a sarcastic tone for "making an exception" to the rule for me:confused3
:rotfl2:

This is where we part ways as @Dznypal and I are referring to store coupons and not third party. Being a member should have it's privileges. That's what the entire :charac2:is about. o_O

I understand that's what you are referring to, however if you are in the app for your store adding the coupons, they aren't all store offers, some are actually man coupons they just aren't as obvious. Target marks there's so it's more obvious. Not everything Kroger offers in the app is a store coupon offer, unless Fred Meyer is totally different, which I highly doubt.

I also don't see why it's a huge deal to add the coupons, it takes like 5 minutes a week to go through the coupons total because they'll put some out on Sunday, then because our ads come out on Wed sometimes there's a few more there and then Friday when they add the free Friday coupon sometimes there's a few more coupons. If I haven't done it at home before I go I do it when I'm in the store doing my shopping. I wish they'd add a scan function like Target has with carthwheel so I could scan to see if there's an offer.

I understand that's what you are referring to, however if you are in the app for your store adding the coupons, they aren't all store offers, some are actually man coupons they just aren't as obvious. Target marks there's so it's more obvious. Not everything Kroger offers in the app is a store coupon offer, unless Fred Meyer is totally different, which I highly doubt.

I also don't see why it's a huge deal to add the coupons, it takes like 5 minutes a week to go through the coupons total because they'll put some out on Sunday, then because our ads come out on Wed sometimes there's a few more there and then Friday when they add the free Friday coupon sometimes there's a few more coupons. If I haven't done it at home before I go I do it when I'm in the store doing my shopping. I wish they'd add a scan function like Target has with carthwheel so I could scan to see if there's an offer.

It might not be a big deal for you, but it is a big deal for other people. Just like its not a big deal for some people to buy gas cans and bring it with them to the gas station to get every penny of their gas savings while I'm sure others here think the people who do that are crazy.

The fact of the matter is, I agree with the others here that the online clipping of coupons is extremely annoying especially when they don't work properly and you realize you bought the wrong item or the wrong size or it expired or you thought you clipped it and you didn't. Even my elderly father who loves clipping coupons from the newspapers hated the online clipping coupons.

Just on Friday, Acme had advertised in their weekly circular a clipless coupon on coca cola for $1 off. I went to their website into my account and searched through all their coupons and couldn't find it. So there was 5 minutes of wasted time.

Last edited:

Yes, I understand how coupons work...thank you. Been saving for years :confused3

Excuse me but do we know each other? That would be a NO. Go about your business. Thank you! :thumbsup2

Yes, I understand how coupons work...thank you. Been saving for years :confused3

Excuse me but do we know each other? That would be a NO. Go about your business. Thank you! :thumbsup2

There was no need to be rude about it, I wasn't being rude when I responded at all. If you don't want people commenting don't complain about stuff on here. We're all here to help each other, sorry I tried to.

Just on Friday, Acme had advertised in their weekly circular a clipless coupon on coca cola for $1 off. I went to their website into my account and searched through all their coupons and couldn't find it. So there was 5 minutes of wasted time.
The app has a search function so that you can find the deals easier. It also breaks the deals down by categories (produce, meats, dairy, household, pets, etc.).

Like it or not, this is the way of the future. It saves the stores $ because they don't have to print and handle clipped coupons. It reduces fraud by limiting the deals to one per account. And it saves trees. While baby boomers are slow to adapt, millenials adopt the process easily. You can curse the darkness or light a candle.

There was no need to be rude about it, I wasn't being rude when I responded at all. If you don't want people commenting don't complain about stuff on here. We're all here to help each other, sorry I tried to.

Obviously you didn't read our original posts. Neither of us were asking for help that's why I included :charac2:in mine.

BJ's is having another sale on Disney cards. 100 is now 93.99 online.

Good catch. If you can stomach $25 cards, those are 10% off -

$25 / $22.49 (10%)edit: sold out 7pm ET :( Back in stock 11/20!
$50 / $45.99 ( 8%)
$100 / $93.99 ( 6%)
$150 / $139.49 ( 7%)

For folks looking to Uber the $25s are on sale for $19.99 (20%). This one is good through 11/25 or while supplies last.

ETA: Also for 20% off expiring 11/25 -
Hotels .com $100 for $79.99
Southwest $200 for $159.99

ETA2: forgot another relevant one for 20%, Starbucks $50 for $39.99

ETA3: Looks like Disney GC's moved categories on the BJ's site, instead of most being in Extreme Values they are all in the Adventures & Getaways from what I'm seeing today.(11/20)

Last edited:
Once I use the combine function, can I take the combined gift card into the parks and use it? Or is the combine festure only for online payments? Those 10% off small cards look more appetizing if I can.

Walmart.com is glitching, can die at any time.
There is a $10/$35 code for new users, it's working on GCs as long as you have a regular item in your basket. You have to make a new account for the code to work. Code: ELLEN10

Once I use the combine function, can I take the combined gift card into the parks and use it? Or is the combine festure only for online payments? Those 10% off small cards look more appetizing if I can.

Yep, once you move the amount to the other card it can be used anywhere that card is accepted - just like if you bought that card with that amount on it. I've been moving all my cards onto one so I don't need to keep a bunch around. (I have all the numbers stored in a spreadsheet as backup) Just remember that you can only transfer the full amount of a card, so if you want smaller amounts later you can't break it up.

For some people it's just not worth the pain to peel the back for the PIN and type all the numbers in to do the transfers or make payments. For the right percentage off, I'm ok with it :)

The trick of adding the BJ's online membership to the cart then adding the gift cards, then deleting the membership then checking out isn't working for me. Anyone else used this trick lately? Once i delete and try to check out it makes me add the membership to my cart again.

Good catch. If you can stomach $25 cards, those are 10% off -

$25 / $22.49 (10%)
$50 / $45.99 ( 8%)
$100 / $93.99 ( 6%)
$150 / $139.49 ( 7%)

For folks looking to Uber the $25s are on sale for $19.99 (20%). This one is good through 11/25 or while supplies last.

ETA: Also for 20% off expiring 11/25 -
Hotels .com $100 for $79.99
Southwest $200 for $159.99

As an added bonus, when you spend $200.00 at BJ's you get these earrings for $19.99. I picked up a pair for my teenage niece. I'm sure she'll like them!

https://www.bjs.com/product/-10-ct-...rrings-in-sterling-silver/3000000000001447333

The trick of adding the BJ's online membership to the cart then adding the gift cards, then deleting the membership then checking out isn't working for me. Anyone else used this trick lately? Once i delete and try to check out it makes me add the membership to my cart again.

That trick stopped working for me a few weeks ago. I ended up purchasing a $10.00 online membership. It paid for itself after I purchased 2 Dunkin' $25.00 gift cards at 20% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter