Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys. On staples website, there is a banner that says save $10 on $50 happy gift cards & $5 on $25 gift cards and free shipping. The problem is, the discount isn't showing up on the cards.

I have both the 30% & 10% offer on a couple of my chase cards that I would like to use.

I very rarely shop at staples, is their website usually glitchy?

Ok guys. On staples website, there is a banner that says save $10 on $50 happy gift cards & $5 on $25 gift cards and free shipping. The problem is, the discount isn't showing up on the cards.

I have both the 30% & 10% offer on a couple of my chase cards that I would like to use.

Where did you see the "$10 on $50..." ? I just checked the web as and didn't find it. Is it a national ad or a local?

Where did you see the "$10 on $50..." ? I just checked the web as and didn't find it. Is it a national ad or a local?
It was just a banner when I typed in gift cards.it was at the top of the page. It also shows up when I click on a happy gift card. Here are the screenshots.

Attachments

• IMG_7505.PNG
    IMG_7505.PNG
    351.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7506.PNG
    IMG_7506.PNG
    318.8 KB · Views: 21

I can see it too; its a banner at the top of page. However, I'm just seeing $10 off $50 on Happy Dining and $5 off $25 Happy Bites. And the price isn't correct when you go to checkout. Weird.

It was just a banner when I typed in gift cards.it was at the top of the page. It also shows up when I click on a happy gift card. Here are the screenshots.
I can see it too; its a banner at the top of page. However, I'm just seeing $10 off $50 on Happy Dining and $5 off $25 Happy Bites. And the price isn't correct when you go to checkout. Weird.
I just looked agin and it didn't show up right away, I refreshed the page while I was in the happy gift card page and it is there again.

YEP, I didn't wait for the time delay for the banner to show up for HC Dining. Thank you, all.

Found a coupon for Smith's in the Albuquerque Journal this morning. "Spend $50 Save $6 instantly with rewards card". Wonder if it works on GCs?

Attachments

• 2018-12-30 Smiths1.jpg
    2018-12-30 Smiths1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Smiths2.jpg
    Smiths2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 2
I just returned 91 dollars worth of crap my kids got to Walmart for a gift card

Can I use this for a Disney gift card and will they split tender so I can just got $100 and do the rest on my credit card?

I basically never shop at Walmart

Just got emails from Bb&b that my rebate request will not be honored because:

Invalid POS Record Not Found
Invalid Purchase Location
Not enough purchased

Not enough purchased

I just got the exact same email for the first of my three rebate submissions. It doesn’t make any sense. I purchased a $50 Disney gift card which prompted the register to print a rebate receipt and the cashier to give me a rebate form. Not sure what I could have done differently. I’m waiting to see what happens to the other two before doing anything. I don’t feel like dealing with this right now.

I just got the exact same email for the first of my three rebate submissions. It doesn’t make any sense. I purchased a $50 Disney gift card which prompted the register to print a rebate receipt and the cashier to give me a rebate form. Not sure what I could have done differently. I’m waiting to see what happens to the other two before doing anything. I don’t feel like dealing with this right now.
Yeah—I’m at a loss.

Not enough purchased

I remember in past years people were saying they had the same types of error when filing this rebate. You will probably have to call the rebate center to get this fixed.

I would suggest waiting at least a week before calling them for 2 reasons.

1) with New Year's eve and New Year's day, there are probably not that many people working in the rebate center.

2) If you wait a week, enough people will have called with the same issue that they will be aware of the problem and it will be faster to resolve the issue.

Anyone try doing the BBB rebate form through the mail? Maybe there’s a better chance of it not being rejected because there has to be an actual person processing it on the other end.

The only thing I cannot figure out is how to send the UPC. Unlike merchandise where I could just cut it off the packaging, the bar code is on the gift card itself, which I’m obviously not sending into the rebate center.

I tried to purchase a $25 Disney GC today at Target's self checkout, along with other misc. items, and using a Target GC for payment. After scanning the Target GC barcode and entering the access code, a message appeared that a Target team member would come over to assist. The screen said that I still owed $25. The Target employee asked if I was trying to purchase a GC with a GC. I pulled the Disney card from the bag and was told that was not allowed. I asked if I could purchase a Target GC with a Target GC, and she said that would be allowed, but I did not try.

I saw that same banner last week on the staples website, and it wasn't giving the discount then either. I am assuming someone coded it wrong and the banner is not supposed to be there. Since no one probably contacted customer service over it, they probably haven't fixed it yet.

I saw that same banner last week on the staples website, and it wasn't giving the discount then either. I am assuming someone coded it wrong and the banner is not supposed to be there. Since no one probably contacted customer service over it, they probably haven't fixed it yet.
That is a good possibility, I am just going to buy eBay gift cards for my chase offers as I shop on their site quite a bit anyways. It's not worth the hassle of calling.

That deal ended 12/22, and I know the Happy Bites and Happy Dining were showing up properly until then.

The Happy Kid was supposed to be discounted through 12/22 also, but the discount stopped working around 12/13 or 14. The Happy Kid banner was still showing on my end, and through the chat feature I was able to get the discount (though not free shipping) after I sent a screenshot to the rep on 12/16.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter