• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you signed into Raise? I signed in and under order summary after you proceed to checkout there's a place to enter promo code. I did it on my phone. . .
I figured it out! Weird thing- if I clicked on “ buy it now” no option for promo code came up BUT if I clicked on “ add to cart “ the option for promo code came up! $10 thru raise is pending, still waiting on Mr Rebates to go into pending.

Yes. I've done that. So there isn't any benefit using paypal during checkout?
There isn't a link to your credit card number, so crooks can't steal that information.
Other than the security of using PP, there are not any monetary, points or gift card rewards if that is what you are asking.

There isn't a link to your credit card number, so crooks can't steal that information.
Other than the security of using PP, there are not any monetary, points or gift card rewards if that is what you are asking.

Yep! That's exactly what I was asking. Still new to PP even though I've had it for years. :thanks:

How long did Mr Rebates take to credit?
I did one yesterday ($100 worth of Walmart that i used as Sam's to get another 4% off) but I don't show any credit yet. I want to do alot more but want some sign that it is working.
My experience (all three days worth) have been 12-18 hrs. I’m showing pending on all except this morning’s transaction.

Also, I just noticed on my Kroger receipt that my $3 off Visa was NOT applied towards my purchase - anyone else have this issue? The $5 off two Happy Lady went through.
View attachment 399345

The $3 off Visa is still on my account too :confused3
View attachment 399346

Normally I check to see but I was in such a rush to get to Panera yesterday.

Duh! I just figured it out, I didn't buy a Variable Load Visa!
upload_2019-5-7_18-36-53.png

Stopped at Kroger on the way home and decided to get the happy lady cards and also Michael's ($10 off 2 totaling $50+). Neither coupon worked :badpc: I had already been ID checked for my cold medicine, and then got a check for buying gift cards, which caused a big to do because I was paying via Samsung pay which doesnt show my name.... Last month I wasnt getting ID checked over gift cards in self checkout. Each time took several minutes for someone to come so by the time the coupons didnt work, I'm tired, I'm sick, I just want to go home and eat the chicken noodle soup I bought. Will stop by tomorrow to see customer service over the coupons.

As stated I redeemed SB points for a discounted $25 Walmart GC to use at Sam's (April). Is there anything I can do to make it stack? We're new to Sam's and Dosh. Or is this just a straight purchase?

For May I purchased a discounted $25 Virtual Visa via SB, am I correct in saying I can add this to any cashback sites like Ebates, RMN and Dosh? Wouldn't that be for in store only purchases?

I normally redeem SB points for PP GC's, then have the $ transferred into my non-primary checking account.

My experience (all three days worth) have been 12-18 hrs. I’m showing pending on all except this morning’s transaction.
Thanks for responding.
Well damn. I’m well past 24 hours and nothing pending. My click summary shows I went to Raise but nothing pending. Hmm.

Got an email from Raise containing a $10 off purchase of $100 or more (SAVE10). Went through Mr. Rebate for the 8% off Raise, added 4 cards, enter the code, paid with the prepaid Visa gift card. $200 worth of Disney GC for 174.88. Not too shabby! I received notification of pending credit from Mr. Rebates last night on my prepaid Mastercard purchase, I'm positive this will go through too!
ETA Would be an even better deal if I could get the Dosh/Staples deal to work!
My Mr Rebates raise purchase from yesterday didn't go pending yet, but the account was brand new so I will keep watching. I'm going to email them if not, because it does show in my click history. The FAQ says I have to wait 30 days though.

Thanks for responding.
Well damn. I’m well past 24 hours and nothing pending. My click summary shows I went to Raise but nothing pending. Hmm.
I'm in the same boat. I need to do more. Guess I will give it a go again tomorrow and wait them 30 days to email them about it.

How do I see pending purchases for Swagbucks? Just wondering how we know that's dead? We've had delays before.

I have a coupon in my Kroger account - get 200 fuel points for purchasing a Kroger REWARDS prepaid Visa. What the heck is this? Anyone know how this works? Apparently its reloadable unlike the standard Visa gc's they sell. Anyone know the fees or if it earns base fuel points?

Editing . . . the picture shows a fee of $1.50, but the fine print is too small to read.

Could I take this a step further and pay on raise (thru mr rebates) with the $400 visa gc I just bought at staples with my 10% amex offer? that should work, right?

ETA: I went ahead and did this. Fingers crossed everything posts!
Are you buying Walmart gc to use at Sam's? Sorry, jumping in and trying to follow.

For those that bought BJs gift cards.. how long before you get them? Mine are scheduled to be delivered next week. That’s about 7 business days. Which is cutting it so close to my PIF date :eek:

For those that bought BJs gift cards.. how long before you get them? Mine are scheduled to be delivered next week. That’s about 7 business days. Which is cutting it so close to my PIF date :eek:
I ordered last Thursday. Arrived yesterday (Tuesday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter