• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that bought BJs gift cards.. how long before you get them? Mine are scheduled to be delivered next week. That’s about 7 business days. Which is cutting it so close to my PIF date :eek:

I ordered mine on Thursday it was due to arrive on the 10th but I received it early on Monday. I think it depends on which warehouse it ships from. It has taken as long as a week when I ordered them in the past.

Has anyone had ebates credit a shopdisney GC purchase? The 15% CB now is so tempting, but I don't want to pay full price if CB doesn't credit.

It won't credit. I knew it wouldn't but activated it anyway on monday and never got an email. Ebates for dis gc stopped quite awhile ago. Swagbucks worked but that stopped sometime last year too. I only do it because I get virtual visas from sb so it's "free" money anyway.

It won't credit. I knew it wouldn't but activated it anyway on monday and never got an email. Ebates for dis gc stopped quite awhile ago. Swagbucks worked but that stopped sometime last year too. I only do it because I get virtual visas from sb so it's "free" money anyway.

Thanks for the reply. I figured it would be too easy and too good to be true. Thanks for confirming and saving me some $$!

A couple have mentioned that the Mr Rebates 8% cashback at Raise has credited for them. How long did Mr Rebates take to credit?
I did one yesterday ($100 worth of Walmart that i used as Sam's to get another 4% off) but I don't show any credit yet. I want to do alot more but want some sign that it is working.
Is the deal with Raise dead now? When I try and use promo code save10 in Raise it says its expired :(

For those that bought BJs gift cards.. how long before you get them? Mine are scheduled to be delivered next week. That’s about 7 business days. Which is cutting it so close to my PIF date :eek:
I purchased late last Thursday and still dont have mine yet. I'm in MO.

I checked my email and saw I missed an email from Raise for $5 off $75 that came on May 3rd. Just wanted to throw it out there. My raise email is my spammy email account so I don't usually pay it a lot of attention. I didn't get the save10 code though, I tried yesterday and it told me I wasn't targeted.

Got a $76.51 Walmart GC for $70.25, that I will use with my 2 $25 swagbucks Walmart GCs and my $20 Walmart GC carpool incentive from work at Sam's for Disney. Plus the 8% from Mr Rebates.

ETA: And I used an old Visa GC I had laying around, that I was going to use for BB/SB but had been holding off. Thanks for that idea!

May seem silly but what is the best deal on Disney Gift Cards at the moment since the SB/BB deal seems to be dead in the water. We don’t have a Kroger or Walmart near us so those offers don’t work for us. :(

May seem silly but what is the best deal on Disney Gift Cards at the moment since the SB/BB deal seems to be dead in the water. We don’t have a Kroger or Walmart near us so those offers don’t work for us. :(

If you're a Chase customer, looking for the offers that have a %10 back is pretty good plus whatever percentage back you get on the card used. It generally caps at $50 spend so $5 back. This dosen't set the world on fire, or is it a quick big money thing, but it's something.

I ordered mine on Thursday it was due to arrive on the 10th but I received it early on Monday. I think it depends on which warehouse it ships from. It has taken as long as a week when I ordered them in the past.
I hope this is the case. I ordered mine on Friday morning and the UPS tracking is scheduled to deliver on Monday 8pm next week.

I checked my email and saw I missed an email from Raise for $5 off $75 that came on May 3rd. Just wanted to throw it out there. My raise email is my spammy email account so I don't usually pay it a lot of attention. I didn't get the save10 code though, I tried yesterday and it told me I wasn't targeted.

Got a $76.51 Walmart GC for $70.25, that I will use with my 2 $25 swagbucks Walmart GCs and my $20 Walmart GC carpool incentive from work at Sam's for Disney. Plus the 8% from Mr Rebates.

ETA: And I used an old Visa GC I had laying around, that I was going to use for BB/SB but had been holding off. Thanks for that idea!
Will the 8% Mr rebates work on a discounted card? I'm confused what they are considering an exclusion.

I ordered Saturday & got them on Tuesday

I ordered Thursday and received them today in Illinois. FYI - I had to sign for them (I never had to sign before but this was a larger order) so thankfully I was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter