Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did anyone get credit for ebates in store at staples for gc purchase only? Had 4 out of 5 credit on Sunday and then nothing since. All my cards are linked.

Did anyone get credit for ebates in store at staples for gc purchase only? Had 4 out of 5 credit on Sunday and then nothing since. All my cards are linked.
My first two earlier this week did not credit. I deleted all of my cards and then added one. The next two, Thurs and Fri, seem to have worked since I got an email from ebates. I only bought GCs.

Hi, I’ve been a long time off & on lurker here. After a few near misses, we are finally booking a semi last minute WDW trip for end of Sept/early Oct. My 1st WDW theme parks trip in 30 years, about the same for my wife & first for my 2 boys. I’ve actually been on property a few times since then during various Orlando visits

Anyway, as far as I can tell, the best opportunities now are (in descending order):
10% Staples.com RMN (any way to avoid the $1.99 fee?)
9.75% Target.com Red Card + RMN
5% Target in store Red Card
4% Staples Ebates/Rakuten In store
4% BJ’s on $100 GC (we are members)

Am I missing anything (we are not Sams Club members)? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I’ve been a long time off & on lurker here. After a few near misses, we are finally booking a semi last minute WDW trip for end of Sept/early Oct. My 1st WDW theme parks trip in 30 years, about the same for my wife & first for my 2 boys. I’ve actually been on property a few times since then during various Orlando visits

Anyway, as far as I can tell, the best opportunities now are (in descending order):
7.5% Target.com Red Card + RMN

If you have a Kroger with a fuel station in your area you can get $1 off per gallon of gas up to 35 gallons for 1000 fuel points. So when they have the 4X points on gift cards if you buy $250 in Disney GCs you have your points for $35 of gas. That is over 10% “savings”. My hubby and I drive both the cars over and park on opposite sides of the pump so we can fill both our tanks in the same transaction.

Looks like RMN has Target at 5% cashback right now, so with the redcard it would be 10%. It worked for me on Thursday, just got a $100 Disney gc with no filler - RMN site still has it at 5%.

You can get a Disney gift card at your local Staples or online for almost 10% off. Unfortunately the highest denomination is $100.00. I know of no way to bypass the 1.99 fee:

https://www.staples.com/Disney-Gift-Card-100/product_2733028
BJ's has up to $ 500.00 cards ( my favorite since it's less cards to keep track of) but at this time of year only online. I think the discount is 5% not 4% currently. In the stores generally you can find $100.00 or less cards. You can also have the cards shipped directly to your hotel as long as you have an accurate address. It took the full 10 days for BJ's to ship out the cards from MA last time I did this.

HTH.

Looks like RMN has Target at 5% cashback right now, so with the redcard it would be 10%. It worked for me on Thursday, just got a $100 Disney gc with no filler - RMN site still has it at 5%.

Thanks. Actually we are both wrong, although you were close. The actual amount is 9.75% (.95x.95=.9025). In my rush to post, I didn’t actually do the math and thought I was right. I changed my post accordingly

You can get a Disney gift card at your local Staples or online for almost 10% off. Unfortunately the highest denomination is $100.00. I know of no way to bypass the 1.99 fee:

https://www.staples.com/Disney-Gift-Card-100/product_2733028
BJ's has up to $ 500.00 cards ( my favorite since it's less cards to keep track of) but at this time of year only online. I think the discount is 5% not 4% currently. In the stores generally you can find $100.00 or less cards. You can also have the cards shipped directly to your hotel as long as you have an accurate address. It took the full 10 days for BJ's to ship out the cards from MA last time I did this.

HTH.

Thanks.
BJ’s is selling $500 for $480 so, it’s 4%. Smaller denominations are even less.

Thanks.
BJ’s is selling $500 for $480 so, it’s 4%. Smaller denominations are even less.
Darn. I bought two @ $474.99 a few weeks back. Maybe it was a sale/membership renewal offering. Still need another 1.5K so think I'll try the Staples offer and put a sticky dot on each; thought when I retired I was finished with office supplies for life, LOL.

Not yet. I don’t usually get the actual coupon until day of or day before the sale starts. I got this info from my weekly paper ad that came in the mail today.
Thanks! Hopefully we will have it too.

9.75% Target.com Red Card + RMN

I do the same as @Marshmelo and get my savings in fuel. It works out to 14% if you use the full 35 gallons per fill up. I also use an American Express card to buy the gift cards that gives me 6% back at grocery stores, so that makes for 20% savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter