Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't used RMN since last fall when it first rolled out the in store cash back offers. I am hoping to take advantage of the Staples and Sam's Club offers online.

Do you need to link your card to RMN for online cash back? I am planning on using our Amex offer of $10 off $40 on top of the RMN of 10% cash back for Staples for a $50 DGC. Thanks!

I haven't used RMN since last fall when it first rolled out the in store cash back offers. I am hoping to take advantage of the Staples and Sam's Club offers online.

Do you need to link your card to RMN for online cash back? I am planning on using our Amex offer of $10 off $40 on top of the RMN of 10% cash back for Staples for a $50 DGC. Thanks!
No linking cards for online offers, just go through the link on their site to Staples. :)

You can get a Disney gift card at your local Staples or online for almost 10% off. Unfortunately the highest denomination is $100.00. I know of no way to bypass the 1.99 fee:

https://www.staples.com/Disney-Gift-Card-100/product_2733028
BJ's has up to $ 500.00 cards ( my favorite since it's less cards to keep track of) but at this time of year only online. I think the discount is 5% not 4% currently. In the stores generally you can find $100.00 or less cards. You can also have the cards shipped directly to your hotel as long as you have an accurate address. It took the full 10 days for BJ's to ship out the cards from MA last time I did this.

HTH.
How do you get the $10.00 off at Staples?

Thanks. Actually we are both wrong, although you were close. The actual amount is 9.75% (.95x.95=.9025). In my rush to post, I didn’t actually do the math and thought I was right. I changed my post accordingly

RMN has always credited me the 5% cash back BEFORE my red card, making it an even 10% Is everyone else not experiencing that?

Hi, I’ve been a long time off & on lurker here. After a few near misses, we are finally booking a semi last minute WDW trip for end of Sept/early Oct. My 1st WDW theme parks trip in 30 years, about the same for my wife & first for my 2 boys. I’ve actually been on property a few times since then during various Orlando visits

Anyway, as far as I can tell, the best opportunities now are (in descending order):
10% Staples.com RMN (any way to avoid the $1.99 fee?)
9.75% Target.com Red Card + RMN
5% Target in store Red Card
4% Staples Ebates/Rakuten In store
4% BJ’s on $100 GC (we are members)

Am I missing anything (we are not Sams Club members)? Thanks!
I buy in store and there’s no 1.99 fee

You can get a Disney gift card at your local Staples or online for almost 10% off. Unfortunately the highest denomination is $100.00. I know of no way to bypass the 1.99 fee:

https://www.staples.com/Disney-Gift-Card-100/product_2733028
BJ's has up to $ 500.00 cards ( my favorite since it's less cards to keep track of) but at this time of year only online. I think the discount is 5% not 4% currently. In the stores generally you can find $100.00 or less cards. You can also have the cards shipped directly to your hotel as long as you have an accurate address. It took the full 10 days for BJ's to ship out the cards from MA last time I did this.

HTH.
When I’ve bought in store at staples they have not charged the 1.99. Sorry for the double post

I buy in store and there’s no 1.99 fee

But RMN for Staples only works online. If you want the 10% off, you have to pay the $1.99 for 'secure shipping' for EACH gift card. So I've paid $5.97 for three gift cards to be shipped to me in a single standard-sized envelope. There is no purchase threshold at which shipping is free on GCs at Staples.

Does the 20% work for gcs? I’m guessing no

No. It's for cards & invitations just like the coupon states! :laughing:
I posted TWO coupons and added circles to show the different language being used. Online CB vs Online & In-Store. As stated I don't see any offers for CB for In-Store at RMN that could be used for gift cards. Capisci? :rotfl:

No. It's for cards & invitations just like the coupon states! :laughing:
I posted TWO coupons and added circles to show the different language being used. Online CB vs Online & In-Store. As stated I don't see any offers for CB for In-Store at RMN that could be used for gift cards. Capisci? :rotfl:
I was just giving you crap lol. I knew it couldn’t be used on gcs

Has sams been working or ymmv?
I did multiple sams orders for Disney GCs last week. They all say activated but none went pending :( They all delivered Saturday, so I'm pretty sure it didn't work for me. I was curious to know if this has worked for others. I don't think I've ever been able to get any cb portals to work with Sam's GC purchases.

I did multiple sams orders for Disney GCs last week. They all say activated but none went pending :( They all delivered Saturday, so I'm pretty sure it didn't work for me. I was curious to know if this has worked for others. I don't think I've ever been able to get any cb portals to work with Sam's GC purchases.
Ive gotten Ibotta to work with Sams GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter