Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a Sam's order - disney GC only - on Sunday and it went pending already. Worked for me.

When I got cash back from RMN for Best Buy it was NOT advertised as "on Weekly Ad Items". I haven't been brave enough to try that.

So out of the blue, I got pending notifications on the Sam's orders I did for DGC last week. Ordered them on the 23rd, they delivered Saturday (27th). Just went pending today, 7/30. Not sure if they'll go through, but hey at least it's a possibility.

In other news, we had the BB offer on 2 of our Amex cards. I just did the first 2 orders, one for $150, second for $100 through RMN. It does say 10% on weekly advertised items...so we'll see....

Need to get back into DH's RMN account now (can't remember the pwd) and do another couple of orders on his. Thinking the RMN monthly limit/retailer is 3 right? And it's by the calendar month? If so, I may just wait a couple of days.

So out of the blue, I got pending notifications on the Sam's orders I did for DGC last week. Ordered them on the 23rd, they delivered Saturday (27th). Just went pending today, 7/30. Not sure if they'll go through, but hey at least it's a possibility.

In other news, we had the BB offer on 2 of our Amex cards. I just did the first 2 orders, one for $150, second for $100 through RMN. It does say 10% on weekly advertised items...so we'll see....

Need to get back into DH's RMN account now (can't remember the pwd) and do another couple of orders on his. Thinking the RMN monthly limit/retailer is 3 right? And it's by the calendar month? If so, I may just wait a couple of days.

Answered my own questions from RMN site:
“Number of Rewards Offers per Person” means (a) for Online Cash Back Rewards, a limit of fifteen (15) Rewards Offers in the aggregate under all RetailMeNot Promotions in any calendar month and a limit of five (5) Rewards per Merchant in any calendar month and (b) for In-store Cash Back Rewards, a limit of five (5) Rewards Offers in the aggregate under all RetailMeNot Promotions in any calendar month, unless otherwise specified in the Promotion Landing Page.

I went ahead and tried the Sam's Club offer on DH's Amex card. They didn't have $25 gcs so I just got a $50 one (it was $47.98 with the Sam's Club membership). Here's to hoping we get the $15 statement credit with Amex and it goes pending with RMN as well

I’m new using RMN. Does it often go pending but then not pay out?

Not that I'm aware of. Every deal I've had through them since I've started using them has paid out once it went pending. Now I've had some not go pending at all. I didn't report because it was GCs and technically they are excluded, but once pending, no, never for me and I don't recall many, if any, here saying that they had that experience.

Not that I'm aware of. Every deal I've had through them since I've started using them has paid out once it went pending. Now I've had some not go pending at all. I didn't report because it was GCs and technically they are excluded, but once pending, no, never for me and I don't recall many, if any, here saying that they had that experience.
Do they usually show as pending pretty quickly?

I’ve used Raise before but not Topcashback. Do I need to link a card? I’m thinking this could be a great deal with discover PayPal cashback??
You don't link a card, you just shop through the link on their website to the Raise website. If you've never used them then there's a $10 discount on your first purchase over $40, too. If you can snag some Walmart cards then you can use them at Sam's to buy discounted Disney. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to get TopCashBack to track with the app which is the only place to use PayPal.

You do 2 separate transactions. I did one for $150 and then another one for $100 all DGC, just make sure you click through RMN for each transaction. I did it when BB was 15% cb on RMN. My Amex rebate is already on my account and RMN is pending.

Where are you seeing the DGC on the BB website? I can only see physical GCs that I'd have to pick up in the store

I had mine mailed to me. They came very quickly.

Good news/bad news on the BB/RMN/Amex front. First, the bad news. Best Buy wouldn't allow me to purchase $250 worth of gift cards at once to get the $25 Amex bonus. So I had to do it two orders, $150 and then $100. I accidentally took the same link off of RMN and I only got credited for the $150 purchase :(. So, I lost $15 on the $100 purchase. It doesn't even show as "activated". I know that some people contact RMN to have them credit them, but should I just sit on my hands on this one since it was a gift card? I don't want to ask questions and ruin it for everyone.

Now, the good news. I *also* messed up that Amex side of the purchase and used my Amex card by mistake (which did not have the promo) instead of my DH's card (which did). Someone suggested that I call Amex up and ask for the bonus and I did and that gave it to me!

Now, the good news. I *also* messed up that Amex side of the purchase and used my Amex card by mistake (which did not have the promo) instead of my DH's card (which did). Someone suggested that I call Amex up and ask for the bonus and I did and that gave it to me!

Am Ex. reps are so easy to work with! Glad you took the advise and got your bonus. Thanks for the DP :thumbsup2

Do they usually show as pending pretty quickly?

Now the mileage on that can definitely vary. When they were having a special 15% Best Buy I bought and it took at least a week to go pending, whereas others here had theirs pending really quickly. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. Even though it shows clicks, sometimes I get distracted (SQUIRREL!!!) and don't finish my purchase so I click again later so I might have all these clicks and I have to match them up, so I usually keep track on my own the dates that I actually bought stuff and check it off when it goes pending.

I did multiple sams orders for Disney GCs last week. They all say activated but none went pending :( They all delivered Saturday, so I'm pretty sure it didn't work for me. I was curious to know if this has worked for others. I don't think I've ever been able to get any cb portals to work with Sam's GC purchases.
This is the same for me. Sam's never, ever works for GC's on any portal I try.

Just received a notice from Rakuten that my purchase on 7/23 (Rakuten 10% cb Disney) was not eligible because it contained gift card. Purchased a $125 DGC and a filler.

Member Services (Rakuten)
Jul 27, 20:13 CDT
Hello M.,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, Cash Back is not available on gift cards. This information can be found on our shopDisney page under Cash Back Terms:

Darn, darn, darn.

I had mine mailed to me. They came very quickly.

Good news/bad news on the BB/RMN/Amex front. First, the bad news. Best Buy wouldn't allow me to purchase $250 worth of gift cards at once to get the $25 Amex bonus. So I had to do it two orders, $150 and then $100. I accidentally took the same link off of RMN and I only got credited for the $150 purchase :(. So, I lost $15 on the $100 purchase. It doesn't even show as "activated". I know that some people contact RMN to have them credit them, but should I just sit on my hands on this one since it was a gift card? I don't want to ask questions and ruin it for everyone.

I hate when I do stuff like that (miss a click or use the wrong form of payment!). You still got a pretty good deal ;)

Thank you for posting this! I didn't realize that you could pay BJs with PayPal for the 5% cashback.

I just ordered enough gift cards to pay off our trip in September, and saved slightly over 9%!
No problem! I posted it when the quarter started but we move pretty fast on this thread so reminders are always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter