Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, none anywhere here so I'm highly unlikely to find a 3 month offer. I've run the numbers and $10 should come back quickly. I have the BJs offer on almost all of our business cards, of course not the one I'm working on though.
Same! The card I am working on is the only one we don't have the offer on as well lol! How do they know!?!

I watch this board daily but I'm admittedly not the best couponer. I see a lot of excitement for the upcoming BJ's deal. I have a Meijer near me though and they're running their "buy a $50 card, get $5 mPerks back" to be used up to a total of 10 times, or a $500 card with $50 in mPerks received. Of course, once you go over the $500, then you need to find an alternative to getting your discounted cards. But isn't Meijer the better deal? I usually see a post here when they run it but people don't seem that interested in it. Is there something more I'm missing about the BJ's deal that I need to be in on? lol
Personally I'm not super excited about the BJs deal, but I only need a small amount and we need stuff from there anyway. with the 2% back for wholesale clubs it makes it worth trying to grab a couple. I can save so much more going through other channels but due to a security breach my cc has been replaced so I am holding off doing anything online until I get all my autopays set up and working again. If I can grab $100 worth I'm happy. If not I don't need them right away so we can just get our normal shopping stuff and call it a day.

so the Stop and Shop offer...this is for any gc's except the cash cards and ths S&S gc? they only show a few options in the flyer...did you buy all of yours one after the other,same day? or one at a time on different days? or did you go back into store each time for another gc?
the most I bought at one time is 10 Disney gift cards, I go to customer service with 10 gc, make sure they scan your stop& shop card each time,
you will get a receipt that shows amount purchased on gc and bar code for $20 coupon, plus the small gc receipt

I would call your cc card company and let them know you are going to be putting thru 10 $100 charges from s&s so that it doesn't get stopped for fraud.

then when I get home, I combine them into 1 $1000 card on the disneygiftcard website, and then purchase my cruise gratuities, OBC, etc

It does take more time to check out using the $20 coupon, i use the hand held scanner for the first $20, then the rest of the grocery I separate and get as close to $20 as i can, you can use the coupons anytime now thru Dec 5th, purchase gc thru Nov 28th

so many more available then what's in the pic, xbox, Starbucks, Dunkin, Chipotle, just about any card they have except, visa mc s&s

So I’m not sure what we should do. Do we buy the BJ online membership?
I think it just depends on if you feel it's worth it. I have the Chase offer on 7 cards. That is a lot of Disney GC's at 20%'ish discount. It's about $257 savings for me so the $10 for the membership is a no-brainer.

You just need to do *your* math and see how it shakes out. Obviously, even using the offer once more than pays for the online membership but is it worth the hassle for the offer? I would say if the even have the offer twice, it's worth doing.

I think it just depends on if you feel it's worth it. I have the Chase offer on 7 cards. That is a lot of Disney GC's at 20%'ish discount. It's about $257 savings for me so the $10 for the membership is a no-brainer.

You just need to do *your* math and see how it shakes out. Obviously, even using the offer once more than pays for the online membership but is it worth the hassle for the offer? I would say if the even have the offer twice, it's worth doing.
We have it on 4 cards but were only planning to use it on two of them. Dh doesn’t want too many disney gcs, just enough for the one party

We have it on 4 cards but were only planning to use it on two of them. Dh doesn’t want too many disney gcs, just enough for the one party
I honestly don't need the cards for our Dec trip, nor to pay dvc dues in Jan, nor for Feb when I take my dd down for her dcp, and maybe not even for March when we go back to see her lol...But Disney is always there beckoning us back and prices only go up there so I'm buying for whenever we do need them lol. 20% is meh compared to a few years ago but that is as good as it seems to get most of the time now.

I honestly don't need the cards for our Dec trip, nor to pay dvc dues in Jan, nor for Feb when I take my dd down for her dcp, and maybe not even for March when we go back to see her lol...But Disney is always there beckoning us back and prices only go up there so I'm buying for whenever we do need them lol. 20% is meh compared to a few years ago but that is as good as it seems to get most of the time now.
I’m gonna try to convince Dh to use the deal on all 4 cards. Is there a limit to how many we can get from BJs?

After looking at MVMCP dates, December 8, 12, or 15 are our best options. The 12th is the best one though. You think that gives us enough time if I order the gift cards on Friday?

Last edited:
I’m gonna try to convince Dh to use the deal on all 4 cards. Is there a limit to how many we can get from BJs?

After looking at MVMCP dates, December 8, 12, or 15 are our best options. The 12th is the best one though. You think that gives us enough time if I order the gift cards on Friday?

I joined BJs online for the $10 fee when they had their deal back in May. I think I ordered late at night on May 2 & had all my items by May 9th. I’m not sure if there is a limit, but I bought 8 of the $500 gift cards with no problem.

Also, there are other cards too. They always have Regal, AMC & lots of restaurants in case you need other cards during the year. Certainly better to get the extra $$ off, with the sale, but even a little off that their regular price is to restaurants we would go to anyway helps. And I have a BJs just 15 minutes away but have no desire to shop there in person. But I definitely think it was money well spent.

I do think you will have them by then. If you go to the party on the 12th, we will be there until they kick us out at 6. Say hi if you see us :)

I joined BJs online for the $10 fee when they had their deal back in May. I think I ordered late at night on May 2 & had all my items by May 9th. I’m not sure if there is a limit, but I bought 8 of the $500 gift cards with no problem.

Also, there are other cards too. They always have Regal, AMC & lots of restaurants in case you need other cards during the year. Certainly better to get the extra $$ off, with the sale, but even a little off that their regular price is to restaurants we would go to anyway helps. And I have a BJs just 15 minutes away but have no desire to shop there in person. But I definitely think it was money well spent.
I think we decided we’re gonna buy the $10 membership and order the gcs on Friday. I’m not sure if we’ll get them for other places or just disney

I do think you will have them by then. If you go to the party on the 12th, we will be there until they kick us out at 6. Say hi if you see us :)
Oh man if we decide to go that day I’ll let you know! Dh doesn’t have work the next day. I would guess we would show up close to 6 so we don’t have to wait around for the party to start

Oh man if we decide to go that day I’ll let you know! Dh doesn’t have work the next day. I would guess we would show up close to 6 so we don’t have to wait around for the party to start
We arrive on the 12th and won't be in the parks for long (1-6??). We have to meet up with the choir team that night b/c this is the weekend my dd is singing in the CP. We were planning to go to the MVMCP on the 15th but we decided to just go to MK that day instead. Grandparents will be with us on that day and I'm afraid they'd be disappointed at the money spent on the party tickets since its seems so busy these days.

We arrive on the 12th and won't be in the parks for long (1-6??). We have to meet up with the choir team that night b/c this is the weekend my dd is singing in the CP. We were planning to go to the MVMCP on the 15th but we decided to just go to MK that day instead. Grandparents will be with us on that day and I'm afraid they'd be disappointed at the money spent on the party tickets since its seems so busy these days.
I’m not overly excited about spending the money on the tickets but we’ve never done the party so I’d like to at least try it. The gift cards will help with that. I was looking at hotels for December 12-13 and there was nothing under $250.

I’m not overly excited about spending the money on the tickets but we’ve never done the party so I’d like to at least try it. The gift cards will help with that. I was looking at hotels for December 12-13 and there was nothing under $250.
Those dates have been so hard to find rooms for. Not sure what’s up cause a few days before and few days after are much more open.

For a while now I've been scrolling past all the posts regarding BJ's. We have Sam's & Costco within a mile and are members of both here in Michigan. Looking through my mail I received this flyer about BJ's...
Hard to read but the offer expires 12/31/19.

I best get busy and read those posts!

So someone that is math inclined, help me out? I do not have a BJ's anywhere near me so a membership would only be used for this purpose.
So with that in mind, is it better to get the BJs $10 online membership to buy DGC's at the 6% sale OR to buy them at Target for 5% off? I'll need $600 dollars more by Dec. 8th to pay off trip and them probably another $500-1000 for food by trip time in January.

ETA: I don't have any of the Chase offers or anything additional like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter