Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate going back 5-10 pages or running searches to see the best current deals. I was wondering if there is a way to keep all this info current and updated on a rolling basis. I suggest any posts with new / updated info be addended to a "master paragraph". For example:

CURRENT OFFERS (AS OF 1/3/2020):
1. With BJs if you have the right contact information, for 2500 or more in cards it is 6.7% off. For $5000 or more it is 7.4% off. For 7500 or more it is 8% off. (This is in increments of $150).

Note: I took the text with the information out from between the ([ QUOTE] [ /QUOTE]) markup language and replaced with "..." so proper attribution remains. Anyone with new info can then addend to the above paragraph using cut/paste so the important info is kept together and not lost eventually the second time it gets quoted.

It means a bit more work for the people adding new info to the "master paragraph", but may really keep this thread current.

I guess it is an attempt to make this thread more like a "Wikipedia" page for Disney Gift Cards. Has this idea been proposed already? People who post new info: is this too much of a hassle?

Last edited:
I hate going back 5-10 pages or running searches to see the best current deals. I was wondering if there is a way to keep all this info current and updated on a rolling basis. I suggest any posts with new / updated info be addended to a "master paragraph". For example:

With BJs if you have the right contact information, for 2500 or more in cards it is 6.7% off. For $5000 or more it is 7.4% off. For 7500 or more it is 8% off. (This is in increments of $150).

Note: I took the text with the information out from between the ([ QUOTE] [ /QUOTE]) markup language and replaced with "..." so proper attribution remains. Anyone with new info can then addend to the above paragraph using cut/paste so the important info is kept together and not lost eventually the second time it gets quoted.

It means a bit more work for the people adding new info to the "master paragraph", but may really keep this thread current.

I guess it is an attempt to make this thread more like a "Wikipedia" page for Disney Gift Cards. Has this idea been proposed already? People who post new info: is this too much of a hassle?

1. With BJs if you have the right contact information, for 2500 or more in cards it is 6.7% off. For $5000 or more it is 7.4% off. For 7500 or more it is 8% off. (This is in increments of $150).
2. New Disney Gift Card Offers: blah blah blah (example)

I just got an email from Bryant today. Just to clarify, the net 8% off is only for orders that are $7500 or more. I wanted additional clarity on whether the minimums were referring to the gift card value or the actual order total so I am waiting for a reply back on that.

I had this same question when BJs was running the same promotion last March. I can confirm that the minimum was the gift card total BEFORE the discount then. I wouldn’t expect that to have changed, but doesn’t hurt to confirm.

Where was this when I needed all of my last minute dining GCs for Christmas... :rotfl:
I have the same problem only backwards. Planned a spring break trip just after the last promo ended in December. Bought all my restaurant and entertainment cards then. Now I need dgc for park tickets and our fp date in mid January. :rolleyes:

So I just received the following information from BBB regarding my rebate:

"We recently received your rebate submission for "Purchase $100 or More of Select Third Party Gift Cards and Receive a $15 Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card" promotion.

Unfortunately, we could not honor your request due to the following reason(s):

Not enough purchased
Missing Order Number
Invalid POS Record Not Found
Invalid Purchase Location"

Well, I see they are going to make us really work to get the rebate. *sigh*

I just received this for mine. Did you get yours resolved?

I'm combining some gift cards and when I try to enter one to transfer or check the balance I get a pop up telling me to call the number on the back. Is it likely it's unactivated?

CURRENT OFFERS (AS OF 1/4/2020):

2. AMEX Member Rewards Offer: Lowe's 10% cashback on up to $1000 spent. I had the offer on my AMEX BUSINESS PRIME CARD. Ends 6/30/2020.

3. Target Red Card Offer: 5% discount. May not use Target Gift Cards to purchase Disney gift cards (GC).

4. Sam's Club Offer: up to 4% discount on Disney GC

Why is it different pending amounts between the top My Rewards section
Approved Cash Back Rewards
$0.00
$67.50 pending
Redeem Reward

and the section below it Rewards Activity (like the line item above). Mine don't match, I only show 37.50 for two pending vs five which would equal the 67.50?
Did get $67.50, lost track of what all I purchased. I think this is primarily DGC purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter