Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the Sam’s offer is still going for Uber. I was in store last night and it wasn’t showing in local offers and my purchase is not showing either. Usually it was there a few minutes after ringing out.

They get run as a credit card, so as long as your BB&B accepts credit for the GCs you should be good. And yep, math is correct :) The downside is only $50 Happy cards so you need 10 and have to wait for shipping. But if you can't do better than 16.66% in the time you have left, this seems easy.

Do you have a store in the Safeway network nearby? You could get one at 10% discount to try it before putting the large order in. I'm pretty confident in it, so I'd risk it, but I don't have first hand experience to give you on this one yet.
Thanks for the response! Yes, there is a Safeway in a neighboring town that is only 15 min. away. SO I would be looking for Happy cards there? How long are they 10% off at Safeway? Thanks!!

Thanks for the response! Yes, there is a Safeway in a neighboring town that is only 15 min. away. SO I would be looking for Happy cards there? How long are they 10% off at Safeway? Thanks!!
Do you have the safeway app? There are coupons there (or when you login on the website). Don't remember expiration right off.

The offer is good through the 16th. Some are 10% off and some are 15%. There wasn’t any signage on the gift card rack. I had to add the offer to My List in the app.

I'm bummed there aren't any Safeways near me. Safeway bought a bunch of old A&P stores here and rebranded them as Acme. However, they never run the really good gift card deals that you post Safeway has.

I tried to use the Happy Kid card at Safeway on the remote chance that it would work even though it wasn’t one of the listed retailers. It said it was not authorized.

I wonder if it would work with a similar retailer, like a different theater chain instead of Regal.

Has anyone recently done an online Staples order with gift cards for Retail Me Not lately and had it credit?

I had some credit before but but it was in August and I haven't done any online since then.

I tried to use the Happy Kid card at Safeway on the remote chance that it would work even though it wasn’t one of the listed retailers. It said it was not authorized.

I wonder if it would work with a similar retailer, like a different theater chain instead of Regal.

My guess is not. Unlike the Everywhere (?) cards that had categories, these are only specific merchants so I think that's how it knows to work or not; something in the payment services that says 'yep that matches this name on the list' - like how the RMN, SB, and Dosh cashback offers work for specific stores. Which is also why I wondered if the Buy Buy Baby and Bed Bath would work at each other. They technically have separate ID's as they show up separate on my statements, but really all the same company so it could be some type of exception to how it works because of a higher level ID in how the payments are processed. Part of me also wonders if you could use it at a participating merchant but one that's not listed for that specific card. Like try the Happy Kid at B&N or HD, but I'd have thought we'd have heard of that by now.

But no harm in trying and you won't know until you try. Could be a glitch lurking somewhere just waiting to be found :)

I'm bummed there aren't any Safeways near me. Safeway bought a bunch of old A&P stores here and rebranded them as Acme. However, they never run the really good gift card deals that you post Safeway has.

How long ago? They may just not be integrated yet. Took a few years before my Acme's were fully integrated into the Safeway ecosystem. I think it was only just a couple weeks ago we got the final push. I'm pretty sure it all started about 5 years ago so it was a long time coming. It was only the last year or so when they switched the "mymixx" to the Safeway system that we started regularly getting the coupons everyone mentions.

How long ago? They may just not be integrated yet. Took a few years before my Acme's were fully integrated into the Safeway ecosystem. I think it was only just a couple weeks ago we got the final push. I'm pretty sure it all started about 5 years ago so it was a long time coming. It was only the last year or so when they switched the "mymixx" to the Safeway system that we started regularly getting the coupons everyone mentions.

I honestly have lost track, but I think it's been about 2-2.5 years now.

I was going to buy gift cards for meals, but with these savings it seems I should consider tickets as well? It seems like Maple Leaf is around a 7% discount. I read about the 1,000 gift card limit. Is there any disadvantage to splitting the transaction? I was thinking of buying all 5 days for 2 people then all 5 days for the other 2. I am new to Disney so just want to make sure I am not missing anything. Thanks!

Has anyone recently done an online Staples order with gift cards for Retail Me Not lately and had it credit?

I had some credit before but but it was in August and I haven't done any online since then.

I did, in September. I've been buying the $300 Visa GC's, also once did a $100 MC, that was when they did that promo for a very small fee.

I did, in September. I've been buying the $300 Visa GC's, also once did a $100 MC, that was when they did that promo for a very small fee.
I got credit when they had the $100 MCs and also on an order of ink plus a $15 eGC to hit the RMN minimum. I have about $20 of stuff to order online (that they don't carry in store so I've been debating if I should get another GC to trigger RMN :)

I had a bonus 15% at CVS and Kmart show up in my WF cb card.

Is there a way to get a card and then do the BB with swagbucks deal?

I had a bonus 15% at CVS and Kmart show up in my WF cb card.

Is there a way to get a card and then do the BB with swagbucks deal?

BestBuy doesn't allow GC > GC purchases, they did a system change over the summer that blocks it. To do BB with Swagbucks you'd have to buy a Visa/MC/Amex GC at CVS or Kmart to make that work now. Just need to factor in the activation fee for those and check what your maximum cb allowed is for the offer.

I take it you just get one $50 Happy Card at the $7.50 discount...but can you use that same coupon to go in later and buy another one or is the coupon only a one time use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter