Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the same as @amalone1013 , discounted walmart card on Raise through Mr. Rebates. At first I thought I had to buy the full price as well but I couldn't get the extra $10 off that way (got an email with code 10extra). @amalone1013 went for the discounted card so I followed and also got notification of 8% pending.
I just did a second one this morning. Will see if it posts. If not, I will try a discounted one tomorrow.

Mr Rebates -> Raise update

My first order of a $100 Walmart giftcard which was under the "Cash Back gift cards" (only option at the time. DID NOT not credit 8% cashback at Mr Rebate. I will put in a ticket after the alotted days but we'll see.

Tried again with a "Discounted" Walmart gift card (which really wasn't discounted because I wanted a large one but under that section) DID credit my 8% cash back.

The 8% cash back + 4% Sam's discount + 1% credit card rewards is a nice 12%+ discount.
I'm ordering again today.

I may try shopDisney thru ebates too. There is a shirt I've wanted that would be a good filler item.
Ok, so it seems I need to order discounted cards, which was the opposite of how the small prints sounds, but whatever. Off to try for a 3rd time...

I tried again with my Chase Freedom to buy $200 Visa gift card at Staples for the Dosh deal. Inactivated and reactivated it earlier this week. Nothing. I wouldn't try to so hard but I'm at $19.xx and need a couple more transactions then I can be done with Dosh! Might try with my debit card tonight.

TopCashBack is giving 20% back for Raise purchases today. It's unclear if this is for first-time customers.

TopCashBack is giving 20% back for Raise purchases today. It's unclear if this is for first-time customers.
I don’t trust TopCash, I have yet to ever be paid! I have a “ confirmed pending” dollar amount for over 2 years along with hotel stays back in Feb 2019 and March 2019 that are still “ confirmed pending “ after several emails to them, they say I should be able to cash out in 12-14 weeks?!

So my Shop Disney from yesterday went through. I wish I’d ordered more than $50 plus filler, but I’ve been burned on my last two deals.

Anyway, the filler item at Shop Disney is tricky without free shipping. I can add a $5 filler item, but then I get charged $6 for shipping, which really eats into the potential savings.

I really don’t have $75 worth of items I legit need/want to get to free shipping.

Anyone find a work around?

I don’t trust TopCash, I have yet to ever be paid! I have a “ confirmed pending” dollar amount for over 2 years along with hotel stays back in Feb 2019 and March 2019 that are still “ confirmed pending “ after several emails to them, they say I should be able to cash out in 12-14 weeks?!

That's worrisome. I'm going to try anyway. The possibility of 20% back is just too tempting. Any rebate money will be added back into the Disney fund. I've got a year before our next Disney trip so there will be plenty time to nag them for money.

I have had good look with topcashback. I already got a notice for the giftcards I purchased this morning.

There has only been one time I didn’t get cashback and I just contacted customer service about it today.

I have had good look with topcashback. I already got a notice for the giftcards I purchased this morning.

There has only been one time I didn’t get cashback and I just contacted customer service about it today.
I have had fast notification of pending cash back too. The complaint was that they received notice but then never been paid. Have you received cash back from them in the recent past?

Anyone used the Target Circle 5% birthday reward for a Disney card? Wondering if I can stack it with the 5% from using the RedCard. Small print says no gift cards but Disney cards usually ring up as entertainment cards.

I have had fast notification of pending cash back too. The complaint was that they received notice but then never been paid. Have you received cash back from them in the recent past?

Yes, I have cashed out around $200 from them previously. It can take a while though but not much different from rebates paying out every quarter.

I just tried this on Sat (along with a few non g/c items) and no go. The cashier really wanted to work with me and tried it twice, but he got a message on the screen that said gift cards must be paid for with cash, credit or debit, so the system wouldn't allow it. (in CT)

Omg I hope this isn't for all WM's. I've saved up so much on a gift card I was planning to use at Sam's:sad:

Shop Disney - Ebates people,

How much did you buy in GCs? I only did $50 with a filler. I'm considering doing a couple hundred with a filler to make the $6 shipping more palatable. Anyone do more than $100 in GCs and have ebates credit?

Same. I’ve only had one transaction confirmed out of 5 since February.

Shop Disney - Ebates people,

How much did you buy in GCs? I only did $50 with a filler. I'm considering doing a couple hundred with a filler to make the $6 shipping more palatable. Anyone do more than $100 in GCs and have ebates credit?
In the past I have had issues with ebates not giving cash back even though they sent the initial transaction notification. Has anyone actually had the gift card orders go to a payable status on ebates? I would be hesitant to sink too much money into it.

I've had good luck with them too. I have had to ticket a few times though, but they have been good about giving credit.

In the past I have had issues with ebates not giving cash back even though they sent the initial transaction notification. Has anyone actually had the gift card orders go to a payable status on ebates? I would be hesitant to sink too much money into it.

It looks like mine is payable, but I'm likely going to skip it. If there were still free shipping, I might risk it again with the knowledge that I might be buying full-price gift cards and a "filler" that I actually want. But if I have to pay shipping, that means I risk losing money if it doesn't credit.

raise isn't working for me and I have tried 2 different browsers. Site must be overloaded.

eta: and now all the Walmart gc disappeared. sigh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter