Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a gift card from Staples last week through RMN when it had 8% and did not get credit, so beware. Luckily I only bought a $50 gift card as I was not sure it would track.

I bought one also - so far my chase credit has posted, the RMN is pending.

Do you have good luck with TCB? I did my first purchase buying my contact lenses and nothing. I put in a request today to track it. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Every purchase has gone pending. The last one for 15% back at Raise did take 4 days.

Every purchase has gone pending. The last one for 15% back at Raise did take 4 days.
Hopefully they can track it and find it form me. It's only $13 but in the same respect... it's $13. :worried:

On a better note, my first Best Buy GC purchase paid out today. :flower1:

I was just on the Kroger Gift Card website. Through today you can order up to 3 "Happy Her" or "Happy Beauty" cards for 15% off. The discount is applied at checkout. Cards are mailed to you. You do not have to have a Kroger frequent shopper card to do so. However, if you do, you can enter it or your alternate ID to receive 2x fuel points. Bought three cards for $127.50 shipped.

I was just on the Kroger Gift Card website. Through today you can order up to 3 "Happy Her" or "Happy Beauty" cards for 15% off. The discount is applied at checkout. Cards are mailed to you. You do not have to have a Kroger frequent shopper card to do so. However, if you do, you can enter it or your alternate ID to receive 2x fuel points. Bought three cards for $127.50 shipped.

Thanks! I bought 3 as well.

Did anyone else do the RMN 5% in store cash back from walmart or target last month? I made a $20 and $200 purchase at Walmart plus a $100 purchase at Target. Finally got an email yesterday (10 days later) from RMN saying the $20 purchase is tracking! They were all submitted on the same day so still waiting on the other 2.

New to this whole using Disney Gift Card thing to pay for your trip...
The Chase Freedom CC just started (literally today) their 5% cash back if you use chase pay this quarter. Discover's quarterly cash back is 5% if you shop at walmart/amazon/target (I personally don't have the red card at target, and unfortunately no Sam's club membership either). Can I couple this with anything else to get an even higher discount when purchasing my GC? I know about sites like ebate...? Is there anything else I can do?

The Chase Freedom CC just started (literally today) their 5% cash back if you use chase pay this quarter. Discover's quarterly cash back is 5% if you shop at walmart/amazon/target (I personally don't have the red card at target, and unfortunately no Sam's club membership either). Can I couple this with anything else to get an even higher discount when purchasing my GC? I know about sites like ebate...? Is there anything else I can do?
Retail me not sometimes has % cb on target, staples etc

Office Depot/Max:
Visa Gift Cards, Save $15 When You Buy $300 [9/29-10/5] LINK
NOTE: Effective today 10/01 Samsung pay (chase pay linked), also qualifies towards the Q4 chase categories.

Rite Aid:
Spend $100 On Gift cards & Get $20 In BonusCash. Valid until 10/26 LINK

Edit - Just Added
Chase Offers/BofA:
30% Back At Lowe’s ($39 Maximum) Valid until 10/18/19 LINK
NOTE: Terms do not exclude gift card purchases. Can use American Express offer for 15% back ($15 maximum).

Citibank
Get $200/$400/$700 Personal Checking/Savings Bonus
Available Nationwide & Direct Deposit Not Required
Valid until December 31, 2019. LINK

Increased American Express Delta Offers (Now Live) LINK

As always, be sure to read, read and read prior to jumping in! Woot! Tuesday, Oct 1st let the party begin! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
I cannot for the life of me get this to stop! Every time there is an update this happens and "Notifications" are off!

Did anyone else do the RMN 5% in store cash back from walmart or target last month? I made a $20 and $200 purchase at Walmart plus a $100 purchase at Target. Finally got an email yesterday (10 days later) from RMN saying the $20 purchase is tracking! They were all submitted on the same day so still waiting on the other 2.
I did the Walmart and CVS on the 23rd. CVS was denied, no explanation about 3 days ago. I'm still waiting to see about Walmart. There is no way to see what you submitted that I can find like you do the online purchases. But it hasn't been 10 days so maybe I will see it in a day or 2.

You can buy with Chase Freedom at BJ's online by paying with PayPal.

Best discount I’ve found lately, 15%: Purchase a $100 Disney Gift Card at Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in the form of the special ‘Spira’ (an intergalactic metal ‘coin’ of sorts). Use the $100 as you wish then sell the used Spira on eBay for ~$15.
Except you have to pay eBay, PayPal and the USPS their cut. I would say that the "discount" is more like 12% if you sell the coin for $18.

Two of my AMEX cards had $25 off a purchase of $100 again at Staples, so I bought a $100 gift card through RMN on each of them. My AMEX accounts have already been credited and RMN credited me 4% the last time I bought gift cards through them.

Last edited:
What store?
Whoops! Sorry, Staples. They do charge $1.99 to send the card, but it's still a good deal. The offers were on my Hilton branded Amex but not on my Blue Cash ones.

BTW, it's a little OT for this thread but I used AMEX's extended warranty on the Blue card last week. The Beats headphones I purchased from Amazon (direct, not through the Marketplace) died after the Beats warranty was up so I called AMEX and they sent me a refund for my purchase price with no muss and no fuss.

Two of my AMEX cards had $25 off a purchase of $100 again at Staples, so I bought a $100 gift card through RMN on each of them. My AMEX accounts have already been credited and RMN credited me 4% the last time I bought gift cards through them.

The Staples offer is good through 12/31, so it may make sense to hold off on using the offer right away. Last year, at the end of October and into November we saw gift card deals on Staples including for the happy cards. One strategy might be to buy a happy lady card and then use it in BBB in the 2nd half of December when they run their gift card rebates. They have run it for the last couple of years, but we will know for sure on December 1 when their December rebate calendar comes out. Either way, it is worth it to hold off a little on the Staples Amex offer. Once it is saved to your account, there is no need to rush as the offer isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter