Disney Gift Cards - Website Problems

This is what I'm getting:
Oops! Something is wrong.
Invalid card information. Please check your card information and try again.
I'm going to ask one more time...Did you bother calling the Disney Gift Card Hotline number located on the back of the card? They would be able to tell you if the GC has really been activated. Given that Target had problems last week with all of their third party GCs, it's possible that your GC was NOT activated even though the receipt says otherwise.

The only time I've gotten that error is when I've entered the card number or security code wrong. We're I you I'd gently try to scratch off any part of the silver left to make sure you are entering the complete code and if that doesn't fix matters then call the hotline.

This is what I'm getting:
Oops! Something is wrong.
Invalid card information. Please check your card information and try again.
Are you making sure there are no spaces when you add the number? I copy and pasted an e-card from Target the other day and got that error. It pasted over with the spaces. I took them out and it went through.

eta: Also it’s easy to miss those last four numbers of the card number and think they’re part of the pin as shown in the example above.

im having problems. i cant see my balances, nor can i check the balances on a new card i just received. really frustrating.

Is anyone else having issues with this site? I just logged in and all my cards say invalid for the amounts.

I had this error tonight. Saved cards took a long time to load balances, which eventually showed up as “Invalid.” I couldn’t add any new cards. I called the phone number on the back of the cards to check the balances, and everything’s there. The website is glitchy right now. I’ll try again later.

I was just able to transfer balances on two gift cards to my main card. Haven't been able to all night. Maybe I made it in the window when it's functioning! I will definitely double check the balance later.

I have checked it a few times just to make sure my balances are correct and they are. I also got an email back from them today that said the technical difficulties have been resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter