• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney H2O toiletries will be discontinued at the end of the year.

Is anyone at a Disney Deluxe resort today? Just curious if they took away the individual tubes of shampoo, conditioner, lotion (don't like the wash) at BCV, GF, BLT or CCV yet?
Staying there in a few weeks. Keeping fingers crossed but being it will be checkin 1/16, I doubt it. Darn. Hate the wall unit. Yuk.

Anyone know what toiletries Disney will be using?

When we were at Grand Floridian beg of Dec they had the pump bottles in the shower and they were the green stuff and sea salt shower gel but disney branding, not H20 but same stuff.

Disney H2O toiletries will be no more by the end of the year. Seems the company that produces the H2O line is closing down.
Does anyone know what they will be replaced with? Many hotels are going with the dispensers. I wonder if they will do that. I just hope it is a decent product.

Is anyone at a Disney Deluxe resort today? Just curious if they took away the individual tubes of shampoo, conditioner, lotion (don't like the wash) at BCV, GF, BLT or CCV yet?
Staying there in a few weeks. Keeping fingers crossed but being it will be checkin 1/16, I doubt it. Darn. Hate the wall unit. Yuk.
It’s been a few weeks, but in November we stayed in OKW and BLT and both had small individual bottles of the green/sea H2O products. Earlier in June (as before), AKV had the wall-mounted products. Hope you have a great trip!

It’s been a few weeks, but in November we stayed in OKW and BLT and both had small individual bottles of the green/sea H2O products. Earlier in June (as before), AKV had the wall-mounted products. Hope you have a great trip!
Thank u. Will report back from BCV in a week and a 1/2.

I know many of you love the Sea Marine stuff, but I am crossing my fingers it changes this month before I get there. I can't stand the stuff and don't want to pack my own!

We were at BCV in Dec and they had all of the plastic H2O products. One day I asked room service for extra shampoo and she left 5 shampoos and five conditioners. We then went to BRV and they still had the plastic H2O products. We then were transferred to a newly remodeled room and the H2O shampoos etc were on the shower wall

We were at the Poly until the 9th. Wall units in the shower/tub, but we did get H20+ body lotion and facial soaps as well. Along with a Disney Resort branded vanity kit (nail file, hair elastic, cotton pad, qtips) and a shower cap. Both of these were in little boxes that resembled the H20+ packaging. I tipped mousekeeping very generously every other day and now I have a decent supply of product at home, not sure if I’m willing to use them up though, lol.

Everywhere that's been renovated has the shower dispensers afaik. Soap and lotion are still individual though.

We were at the Poly until the 9th. Wall units in the shower/tub, but we did get H20+ body lotion and facial soaps as well. Along with a Disney Resort branded vanity kit (nail file, hair elastic, cotton pad, qtips) and a shower cap. Both of these were in little boxes that resembled the H20+ packaging. I tipped mousekeeping very generously every other day and now I have a decent supply of product at home, not sure if I’m willing to use them up though, lol.

I have a drawer full of individual lotion, conditioner, and shampoos. My son has dibs on the shower gel. We usually only use it when we travel.

We bought full-sized bottles of the H2O sea marine/sea salt (that are still almost full) to keep in our Owner's Locker to avoid running out with DVC's less frequent housekeeping. I might be able to sell an ounce or two for big $$$ in future years!

Same on the tipping. She left huge amounts daily (YC CL). I had only asked for an extra tube of shampoo and creamer the first day. We just used our last body wash from our May trip 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter