Disney H2O toiletries will be discontinued at the end of the year.

There have been reports of the same product in the pumps but without the H2O branding. Nothing has officially been said - they may just be using the product that they have left.

I have seen the same products in the pumps without the H20 branding. There is no reason for them not use the H2O pumps till its all used up, since they are still using H2O lotion small bottles and such. Honestly there may never really be an announcement.

I have seen the same products in the pumps without the H20 branding. There is no reason for them not use the H2O pumps till its all used up, since they are still using H2O lotion small bottles and such. Honestly there may never really be an announcement.
I disagree with that. At some point, someone will partner to be "WDW's Official Sponsor of Bath and Body Products". Don't think the Mouse isn't looking to make money from that licensing.

We are staying at Old Key West right now and they still have H2O products in the bathrooms. Probably going to use up their inventory. by the way we are in a 1 bedroom and the size is amazing and very comfortable. Can’t get a better view either.

We are staying at Old Key West right now and they still have H2O products in the bathrooms. Probably going to use up their inventory. by the way we are in a 1 bedroom and the size is amazing and very comfortable. Can’t get a better view either.

I haven't stayed at that resort but sounds lovely. I typically bring home the small tube of hand lotion after our visit. Allows for that after visit Disney hit when needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter