Disney Hidden Worlds

I receive messages that anonymous has sent me xp points. When I accept it goes away but I don't see anything added Does this happen to anyone else?

After much frustration I broke down and used a christmas gift card towards a small amount of gems. Promised myself only to use them to unlock new worlds but we will see how that goes. So far, I have only been able to get xp and imagination ink from "community" added random players.

**HIT MY LIMIT ON FRIENDS**
GameCenter ID redacted until further notice

Someone has added me, but I still can't send them gifts. It's only letting me send gifts if I log in through facebook. Does anyone else have that issue?

Yes i do, my friends from Facebook all have names but i have two others who only have a number and i can't ask or send them anything. :sad1:

Can anyone tell me how to add friends who i am not friends with on Facebook? Also what is this Game Center and is it only for Apple? :confused3

Frustrated. I add a ton of people everyday as "Friends" but I don't see them anywhere?? I see only the three people I am Facebook friends with. Anyone have a solution for this??

Looking for friends. Game center is yankee0301 My game ID is yankee0301 . Send me invite.

Just learned to have friends in Hidden Worlds you have to add me to your Game Center friends. Yankee0301

Thanks!

Frustrated. I add a ton of people everyday as "Friends" but I don't see them anywhere?? I see only the three people I am Facebook friends with. Anyone have a solution for this??

I was having the same trouble. See if this helps you:

Go into the Message Center and tap the "Invites" tab. Tap the Game Center tab and log in. That should bring everyone in. If you're already logged in, then it wasn't the same problem I was having.

You can add me too! My player ID is Leo0611 and my game center is Leowens. I'll be adding some of you!!

Please add me
Game Id is Ldinep
Game center is Jema Moda

Need gift ink and will gladly send you some also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter