Disney Infinity Power discs Trading

This is what we are in for...

The Series 2 - Power Discs are comprised of 20 Power Discs of which five are "Ability" discs, six are "Toy" discs, six are "Customization Discs", and three are "Rare" discs. [1]

The Series 3 - Power Discs are comprised of 15 Power Discs of which four are "Ability" discs, eight are "Toy" discs, two are "Customization Discs", and one is a "Rare" disc. [1]

Come on powerball or mega millions!!!!!

Oh man.... well no matter what I'm chomping at the bit for anything Nightmare Before Christmas, and I think I saw a few NBC power discs!

Hi Everyone! I told myself I wouldn't be sucked into this game but here I am in a disc trading forum haha...oh Disney. I have the following discs for trade:

Wreck-It-Ralph Skydome
Wreck-It-Ralph Textures
Alice In Wonderland Skydome
Cinderella's Carriage
Mickey's Car
Stitch's Blaster
Mike Wazowski's Car (holographic)

Please let me know if you're interested in any of these and we'll work something out! Thanks!

Hi I am looking for Stitches Blaster.
I have doubles of Rapunzal w/the lantern, and 2 mikes new car and another i cant remember. I am trying to get as many as I can for my son because its his September 16 and I wanted to surprise himm with as many as I could, plus Toys r us has a good deal right now on them. LOL The things we moms do for our kids. Plus I figured wqe are going to Disney at the end of September what ever I cant trade hopefully he can trade there :)

Thank you :goodvibes

I have doubles of Rapunzal w/the lantern, and 2 mikes new car and another i cant remember. I am trying to get as many as I can for my son because its his September 16 and I wanted to surprise himm with as many as I could, plus Toys r us has a good deal right now on them. LOL The things we moms do for our kids. Plus I figured wqe are going to Disney at the end of September what ever I cant trade hopefully he can trade there :)

Hello Stef, what discs did you have for trade? Also I don't know if it was posted but Toys R Us is having a Power Disc Trading Event on Sept 7th from 12-2 so I'm sure you could grab a few you're missing there! Good luck!

Oh jeez sorry, just noticed you put them at the beginning of your post! :confused3

Hey everyone,
So I'm just curious, did any of you buy the TRU exclusive power disc book? I have it and it has 10 extra slots for discs I've never seen before. A few are Tron related, Scrooge McDuck, and Zerg just to name a few. Does anyone know if these are going to be additional TRU exclusive discs or are they just regular ones releasing later?

I did for my son. I think those are disc to come in the future

I have the following for trade :

2 - KAHN
2- STITCH'S BLASTER
2 - NEMO'S SEASCAPE
1 - SUGAR RUSH SKY

I'm currently seeking :

TULGEY WOOD
RAPUNZEL'S KINGDOM
MICKEY'S CAR

would you be willing to trade your Kahn for my mickey's car?

PMing you :) :)

Need, Toy Box:
Skies:
Nemo's Seascape
Sugar Rush Sky
Tulgey Wood
Mickey's Car
Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Multiples to Trade:
Bolt's Super Strength
Pieces of Eight
Carl Fredricksen' s Cane
Rapunzel's Kingdom x4
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky x2

PM me if interested in any trades.

Need, Toy Box:
Skies:
Nemo's Seascape
Sugar Rush Sky
Tulgey Wood
Mickey's Car
Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Multiples to Trade:
Bolt's Super Strength
Pieces of Eight
Carl Fredricksen' s Cane
Rapunzel's Kingdom x4
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky x2

HI i would like to trade Mickeys Car for a Carl fred Cane.
Let me know if your interested?

thanks
Stefanie

Since Toys R Us has such a great deal on the disc packs right now (buy 1, get 1 for $1), I picked up a few more, so here is an updated inventory and trade list:

I can offer:
Mike Wozowski's car (Toys R Us Exclusive)
Rapunzel's Kingdom
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky
Tulgey Wood
Alice's Wonderland
Mickey's Car

I am seeking:
Felix's Repair Power
Kahn
Stitch's Blaster
Carl Frederickson's Cane
King Candy's Dessert Toppings
Sugar Rush Sky
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster (would trade multiple discs for these)
Abu (would trade multiple discs for these)

Disks I need:

Cinderella's Coach

Piece's of Eight
Abu
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Disks I have for trade:

Chrome Armor Shield
Fix it Felix
Bolt
Kahn
King Candy's Desert Toppings (Wreck it Ralph textures) x2
Carl's Cane x1

Let me know if we can make some trades!

This is what we are in for...

The Series 2 - Power Discs are comprised of 20 Power Discs of which five are "Ability" discs, six are "Toy" discs, six are "Customization Discs", and three are "Rare" discs. [1]

The Series 3 - Power Discs are comprised of 15 Power Discs of which four are "Ability" discs, eight are "Toy" discs, two are "Customization Discs", and one is a "Rare" disc. [1]

Hey ChiTown Sorcerer -- I got your private message, but I am new to the Boards so I can't reply with a private message until I make 10 postings. So, if you can send me another private message with your email address, we can coordinate the trade that way. I'm in if the offer still stands.

We need:
Fixit Felix
Mickey's car
Finding Nemo - Terrain, I think (scales in the background)
Stitch's Blaster
Buzz's Astroblaster

Have for trade:
Cinderella's carriage
Pirate Gold
CHROME cars one
Both Sugar Rush (2 of each)
Both Alice in Wonderland
Both Tangled

I'll list the terrains I have later when I figure which is sky and which is other stuff.

We need:
Fixit Felix
And all of the vehicle / weapons except Cinderella's carriage.

Have for trade:
Cinderella's carriage
Pirate Gold
Bolt
CHROME cars one
I'll list the terrains I have later when I figure which is sky and which is other stuff.

I can trade you Felix and Kahn (Mulan's Horse) for Cinderlla's Carriage and Pirates Gold?

Email me if you are interested! Igutierrez1191@gmail.com

Here is what I have for trade:

- MICKEY'S CAR
- NEMO'S SEASCAPE
- SUGAR RUSH SKY WRECK IT RALPH
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND (THE ONE WITH THE MUSHROOM)

Here is what I need:
- Any of the rare discs (would be willing to pay a few bucks and trade a disc?)
- RAPUNZEL'S BIRTHDAY SKY
- STITCH'S BLASTER

EDIT: UPDATED MY LIST

Here is what I have for trade:

- FIX IT FELIX'S REPAIR POWER
- CINDERELLA'S COACH
- MICKEY'S CAR
- CARL FREDRICKSEN'S CANE UP
- NEMO'S SEASCAPE
- SUGAR RUSH SKY WRECK IT RALPH
- BOLT'S SUPER STRENGTH

Here is what I need:
- Any of the rare discs
- RAPUNZEL'S BIRTHDAY SKY
- ALICE'S WONDERLAND
- NEMO MARLIN'S REEF
- STITCH'S BLASTER
- C.H.R.O.M.E.'S ARMOR SHIELD

Hi D23Ry -- I can hook you up with Rapunzel's B-Day Sky and Alice's Wonderland (I also have several of Mike Wozowski's car -- the Toys R Us exclusive disc if you are intested in that one) in exchange for Carl's Cane and Felix's Repair Power. If you are interested, send me a private message. Since I am a Dis-Board rookie, I can't sent private messages yet, so if you will include your email in the private message, I will correspond with you that way to finalize the deal.

Hi D23Ry -- I can hook you up with Rapunzel's B-Day Sky and Alice's Wonderland (I also have several of Mike Wozowski's car -- the Toys R Us exclusive disc if you are intested in that one) in exchange for Carl's Cane and Felix's Repair Power. If you are interested, send me a private message. Since I am a Dis-Board rookie, I can't sent private messages yet, so if you will include your email in the private message, I will correspond with you that way to finalize the deal.

great sent you my email

Hi,

This is what I have for trade:
Fix it Felix
2 Cinderella's Coaches
2 Carl's Cane
Alice's Wonderland
2 Nemo's Seascape
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky

What I need:
Pieces of Eight
Mickey's Car
Kahn
Sugar Rush Sky
Tulgey Wood
Marlin's Reef
Rapunzel's Kingdom
Buzz's Astro Blaster Rare

If anyone wants to trade let me know, I am new to the forum as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter