- BOLT'S SUPER STRENGTH

Here is what I need:
- Any of the rare discs
- RAPUNZEL'S BIRTHDAY SKY
- ALICE'S WONDERLAND
- NEMO MARLIN'S REEF
- STITCH'S BLASTER
- C.H.R.O.M.E.'S ARMOR SHIELD

I can trade you a C.H.R.O.M.E for Cinderlla's Carriage pm me if interested!

What are you guys planning to do to ship these at the lowest cost? I'm just curious as to not have to spend much more money than I already did.

What are you guys planning to do to ship these at the lowest cost? I'm just curious as to not have to spend much more money than I already did.

That's a great question Infinity10 ... I'm just coordinating my first couple of trades with ChiTown Sorcerer and D23Ry. It will be interesting to see how well these things ship. What I did for the package I sent to ChiTown Sorcerer is to wrap the disc in tissue and put it in a roomy envelope -- weighed 2oz, which according to the Postal Service website, should cost 66 cents to ship. I put 3 stamps on it just for overkill. If anyone comes up with a better suggestion, please share it.

That's a great question Infinity10 ... I'm just coordinating my first couple of trades with ChiTown Sorcerer and D23Ry. It will be interesting to see how well these things ship. What I did for the package I sent to ChiTown Sorcerer is to wrap the disc in tissue and put it in a roomy envelope -- weighed 2oz, which according to the Postal Service website, should cost 66 cents to ship. I put 3 stamps on it just for overkill. If anyone comes up with a better suggestion, please share it.

"Roomy envelope?" So is that like a standard number 10 size envelope? Or more like one of those padded bubble envelopes?

I have some of those padded envelopes so I wonder what the difference in price is for the padded envelope vs standard envelope?

Hey everyone,
So I'm just curious, did any of you buy the TRU exclusive power disc book? I have it and it has 10 extra slots for discs I've never seen before. A few are Tron related, Scrooge McDuck, and Zerg just to name a few. Does anyone know if these are going to be additional TRU exclusive discs or are they just regular ones releasing later?

We bought it, too.

The other 9 (because one of them, mikes car, is out in the tru exclusive gold power disc packs) slots are for tru exclusive discs. Supposedly, those will be coming out before the end of nov/early dec, when the series 2 discs are released. I'm guessing mid sept thru mid oct.

Iagut070-

I'll trade you Alice's Wonderland and Rapunzel's Birthday Sky for Mickey's Car and Sugar Rush's Sky. What do you think?

I can trade you Felix and Kahn (Mulan's Horse) for Cinderlla's Carriage and Pirates Gold?

Email me if you are interested!

Sorry, IG, the spouse went and bought more power packs while I was at work, so my list has changed a bit.

Here's what I have for trade: updated 8/19

1 - C.H.R.O.M.E's damage control! Power Disc
2 - Mickey's Jalopy Power Disc (1 pending)
1 - Cinderella's Coach Power Disc
3 - Cane with Tennis Balls Power Disc
1 - Sugar Rush Terrain Power Disc (pending)
2 - Sugar Rush Sky Power Disc (1 pending)
1 - Alice in Wonderland Sky Power Disc (pending)
1 - Finding Nemo Terrain Power Disc (pending)
1 - Finding Nemo Sky Power Disc
3 - Tangled Lantern Terrain Power Disc (1 pending)
4 - Tangled Lantern Sky Power Disc
1 - Mike's Car (pending)

I am looking for:
Dumbo Flying Elephant Ride Power Disc (realize it is rare, will trade 2 for 1 - PM me)

My suggestion for 1 for 1 trades is to do it through PayPal where each person pays the same amount plus the shipping/fees so there is a way to get your money back should a trade fall through. Anything under 3oz is $2.05 ($1.69 + fees) and you get free tracking.

Updated list ... just looking for Dumbo. Willing to trade 2 of the ones listed above for Dumbo. Open to all offers. Will ship in bubble mailers and all discs have been slipped into their own small baggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iagut070 View Post
I can trade you Felix and Kahn (Mulan's Horse) for Cinderlla's Carriage and Pirates Gold?

Email me if you are interested!
Sorry, IG, the spouse went and bought more power packs while I was at work, so my list has changed a bit.

Iagut070- I can throw in cinderella's carriage as well to my offer for Kahn

Iagut070-

I'll trade you Alice's Wonderland and Rapunzel's Birthday Sky for Mickey's Car and Sugar Rush's Sky. What do you think?

Hey infinity!

I actually do not have Mickey's Car to trade or even have Sugar Rush

Maybe you ready what I need instead of have to trade? Sorry!!

Have multiple Disney Infinity Power Disc that we are willing to trade.
Finding Nemo Texture Set
Finding Nemo Skydome
Bolt Strength
Mike's Car (Toys R Us Exclusive)
Khan
Tangled Texture Set
Tangled Skydome
Sugar Rush Skydome
Pirate Booty

In need of:
Sugar Rush Texture Set
Alice in Wonderland Texture Set
Mickey's Jalopy
Dumbo

Have multiple Disney Infinity Power Disc that we are willing to trade.
Finding Nemo Texture Set
Finding Nemo Skydome
Bolt Strength
Mike's Car (Toys R Us Exclusive)
Khan
Tangled Texture Set
Tangled Skydome
Sugar Rush Skydome
Pirate Booty

In need of:
Sugar Rush Texture Set
Alice in Wonderland Texture Set
Mickey's Jalopy
Dumbo

I have the Sugar Rush Texture Set, Alice in Wonderland Texture Set and Mickey's Jalopy. I am interested in Mike's Car and Sugar Rush Skydome.

I have the Sugar Rush Texture Set, Alice in Wonderland Texture Set and Mickey's Jalopy. I am interested in Mike's Car and Sugar Rush Skydome.

What has been the best way for people to complete their trades? Just trying to get a complete set for my boys for Christmas. Don't want to try and do this after Christmas when they don't get the disc they want from the blind packages.

I am not pretty sure about that since I am pretty new here. I just joined yesterday. So far they exchange private messages (probably exchanging addresses) and ship the items in a bubble envelope.

I am not pretty sure about that since I am pretty new here. I just joined yesterday. So far they exchange private messages (probably exchanging addresses) and ship the items in a bubble envelope.

I don't think I can PM yet cause I'm new also. If you want you can PM your email and then we can email.

updated my list with some trades I have going on here and after I bought another pack (last pack i'm buying) :)

Here is what I have for trade:

- MICKEY'S CAR
- NEMO'S SEASCAPE
- SUGAR RUSH SKY WRECK IT RALPH
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND (THE ONE WITH THE MUSHROOM)

Here is what I need:
- Any of the rare discs (would be willing to pay a few bucks and trade a disc?)
- RAPUNZEL'S BIRTHDAY SKY
- STITCH'S BLASTER

EDIT: UPDATED MY LIST

I have updated my list with new discs that I got this morning.

I have the following for trades:

Bolt's Super Strength: 1
Fix it Felix's Repair Power: 3
Mickey's Car: 2
Cinderella's Coach: 1
Khan: 3
Stitch's Blaster: 1
Carl Fredricksen's Cane: 5
King Candy's Dessert Toppings: 1
Alice's Wonderland: 4
Nemo's Seascape: 1
Rapunzel's Kingdom: 1
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky: 3

I still need:

C.H.R.O.M.E.'S Armor Shield
Mike's Car
Sugar Rush Sky
Dumbo Ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter