Disney Internet email address?

Fonna

Fonna
Does anyone still have the email address to the internet group. Or better yet, a link to a list of the company emails?

Anything you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I did hear the name of who it was but forget where. But VMKAddict is correct. Its the CEO of playdom that is going to that role

Thanks for the info, ok I remember now, I had heard it on inside the magic podcast, and I bet thats the article the info came from. I thought it might have been official but guess not.

If he brings back vmk I'm glad that he's joined the Disney crew. Glad doesn't even describe how happy I'd be actually.

Good news! I am glad to see its someone with gaming experience. If they look around it won't be hard to see their community is missing something still.

Hopefully this Playdom guy has some heart, and listens to those who have emailed him about vmk. I know a few from vmkmagic that have, and some were very well written, convincing letters. Does anyone have any new news? I think if we all actually take action, VMK CAN come back. As long as we all just don't sit around saying we'll do something but never do it, if we do it, vmk can come back. And I'm staying positive, and just hoping for the best, like Walt Disney said "If you can dream it, you can do it." I dream it. So we CAN do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter