Disney is reaching out to me....lol

PrincessRianne

Mouseketeer
Before I tell my tale, let me state that it has been far to long since my last trip to Disney, (2003 last time, and it was my senior trip, so only 2 nights!)

Well, I was walking to my car today, on my way back from my summer class, I was deep in thought at the weirdness of the weather as of late. Basking in the warmth of the afternoon glow as the afternoon progressed.
Well, being the absent minded engineering student that I am, I sorta tripped and out of my ear flew my BIC clicky pencil, .5 width. (I cant stand .7, you know what I mean?) so I bent over to grab it when I noticed a piece of paper staring back at me. I all of a sudden realized it looked rather familiar. So, curiosity won, and I picked it up.

Upon closer review, I noticed that it said, Fastpass on the back. I almost laughed out loud. when I realized it was for Splash Mountain, dated for 5/26, and was from 7:40 to 8:40.
Now, the normal person wouldnt get excited about this, let alone pick this scrap of paper up.

However, I live in RI.
And, it was in immaculate condition.

Then I went to pick up the mail @ the PO Box, and lo and behold, my Disney Credit Card had finally came in! lol.

So, it was definatly a disney kinda day for me.

I hope Im not the only nut( :crazy: ), and people actually understand this....lol.

lol! omg that is too great! I love it! I totally know what you mean!! :teeth:

My friends all think I'm nuts when we're out somewhere and I'll say that it smells like Disney...cuz seriously, parts of WDW have distinct smells! Like the Boardwalk or the Grand Floridian or whatever. Ok, maybe I'm just a little crazy here...

No, I totally agree. Back in high school, one of my science labs smelled exactly like "The Land" I loved it. lol. Some things really bring back the memories. Ha...im not alone. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter