Disney Magic Kingdoms

I had a bunch of NBC and aladdian characters ready to level up to 10 and now I have to collect more for them? That ticks me off
Aladdin and Alice in Wonderland characters for me :(. Really ticked off. Been waiting to level tons up to 10 but because of the never ending events I haven been able to level them. I’ve levelled a few up this past week, but otherwise 24 hour levelling isn’t feasible when you’re in an event and needing to level there.

Some of the characters have gone from needing 20 tokens to needing over 70. That’s just taking the mick

Aladdin and Alice in Wonderland characters for me :(. Really ticked off. Been waiting to level tons up to 10 but because of the never ending events I haven been able to level them. I’ve levelled a few up this past week, but otherwise 24 hour levelling isn’t feasible when you’re in an event and needing to level there.

Some of the characters have gone from needing 20 tokens to needing over 70. That’s just taking the mick
I got the mad hatter out of a chest awhile back and now he is level 4. He needs a ton of tokens to just get to level 5 so he just gets to sit and do nothing lol.

Which is weird because during this last event, I did nothing but level up (and finish off) most of my outstanding characters.

Which is weird because during this last event, I did nothing but level up (and finish off) most of my outstanding characters.
I was levelling up mermaid, pirates and big hero constantly during the event. Those aren’t up to 8 or 9 yet, so time was better spent on getting those up, rather than 24 hours on others when I was trying to level LM for the event at the same time. So there was never a time where I wasn’t levelling, just not the ones requiring 24 hours

Oh man, I HEAR YOU! I've had Aladdin for like, a year? But with the constant events, and life, I just forgot they weren't done! Now I'm scrambling to get Genie to 10 before my Android updates and ruins everything. My Alice characters won't be so lucky! :guilty: At least they're sort of higher levels.

Come on @supernova, don’t become one of those pathetic players who constantly complain about lack of land! As many of you are aware and I always say, land is not that important, layout of your kingdom is irrelevant and just put your unneeded attractions away. I’ll just never understand why players complain about land? :confused3
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You win the coveted "Best Post of the Day" award. Ha ha ha.....

This one was mentioned in the Release Notes:

Enchanted Chest Token Drops
You will now be able to continue collecting tokens from chests even if the character is ready to level up; when you have enough tokens to level up a character to max level, those tokens will no longer be available.

I imagine the tokens used for multiple characters would be the sum of all of the characters needed to max out them all at L10.
Not a fan of this change when it comes to overlapping tokens in one task. Finishing off one token improved the odds of collecting the alternate token. What happens when we are in a new event and are welcoming seven new characters? Trying to welcome one character is now harder when we can endlessly collect for a character we already have.

Not a fan of this change when it comes to overlapping tokens in one task. Finishing off one token improved the odds of collecting the alternate token. What happens when we are in a new event and are welcoming seven new characters? Trying to welcome one character is now harder when we can endlessly collect for a character we already have.
You are right. I hadn't considered that point. I remember how difficult it was for me to get Ariel this last time around. It took me days. With the way it works now, it would have taken me longer. This really is not good news.

Just my thoughts on the new Toy Story Mania attraction.

1. Too big. 12x13!?!
2. Can't place it near my other Toy Story buildings due to it's size. So it's off in the jungle area where I had room. This is going to bug the OCD side of me.
3. It's really disturbing looking to me. Woody's expression looks a little crazed. But I guess I would look like that too if I had a ride coming out of my mouth.

Glad to have a new attraction, but this one is going to bug me I think.

Just noticed that that I do NOT have the max number of tokens available to max out Baymax yet it is not allowing me to collect past what I need to level him to 9. Additionally, I don’t have the glitch where it lets me collect gem character tokens for those that I haven’t welcomed. So... yay?

You are right. I hadn't considered that point. I remember how difficult it was for me to get Ariel this last time around. It took me days. With the way it works now, it would have taken me longer. This really is not good news.

I am concerned how much conflict there will be now between collecting tokens. I tried to control that before. I just started welcoming Tia last night, was hoping to do that before Tower started, and she will be done. But as most of my characters that are still leveling are 7-9 there will probably be conflict. I started after Aladdin and AIW so only have Mad Hatter that I got in a chest. In addition , I am almost ready to welcome Michael Darling, which won’t happen now until after Tower. This just makes things more challenging.

I guess I’m in the minority apparently but I’m kind of glad about needing the extra tokens to level some characters up. I’ve had many of them sent home doing absolutely nothing for months so it’s been nice to actually have them contribute to the game again.

I'm fine with the "overcollecting" of tokens but the glitch of tokens for characters I dont have is going to get old QUICK! I have Eve @lvl10 but no Wall-E and still got a plant symbol token this morning.

I'm fine with the "overcollecting" of tokens but the glitch of tokens for characters I dont have is going to get old QUICK! I have Eve @lvl10 but no Wall-E and still got a plant symbol token this morning.
I can see how that would be really annoying, especially if it's a premium character that you aren't planning to get any time soon. Maybe the idea is, since you are already collecting for them, you'll be more inclined to buy them. It's the interns psychological tactics at work :joker:

UGH!!! me too!!! That’s completely unfair. And since we can only level one character at a time, PLUS, new events with new characters all the time, how are we supposed to level them up? I don’t level up from 9-10 sometimes since it takes 24 hours! I don’t do that until events are over!! And now it’s just one event after the other with simply days between an event!!

I can see how that would be really annoying, especially if it's a premium character that you aren't planning to get any time soon. Maybe the idea is, since you are already collecting for them, you'll be more inclined to buy them. It's the interns psychological tactics at work :joker:
I haven't been able to see anyway to track the what I'll call "bonus" tokens, I'd be all down if it gave me a discount on the gem price lololol NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

I can't collect for the character I don't have. I really don't like the ability to collect past a character's level. I've often kept characters ready to level up for a reason... and now the ability to control what drops is gone. It's going to make those dumb timed events even more stressful. :sad2:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You win the coveted "Best Post of the Day" award. Ha ha ha.....

It was a pretty funny post!

Yep, this is why I think it's really bad for players. Which is likely why Gameloft did it. Why do they want to make us unhappy and push us to question whether or not we want to play their little game? And the size of TSM? Crazy. Bad update, interns...

I can't collect for the character I don't have. I really don't like the ability to collect past a character's level. I've often kept characters ready to level up for a reason... and now the ability to control what drops is gone. It's going to make those dumb timed events even more stressful. :sad2:...

I read that to be we can only get the “extra” tokens from chests not from tasks so it should only affect chest rewards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter