Disney Magic Kingdoms

Good luck getting jungle Book and Big Thunder Mtn. I have had them for awhile but still don’t have them to 10 as they are so expensive in magic to level and constant events as well. I have a bunch of characters at 9 that need 24 hours for 10 and have not had time to do it. Just leveling lower ones just received from events.

I'm in the same situation. Lots of characters stuck at various levels due to the lack of time or magic. This morning, I decided to not worry about leveling the characters I don't like or haven't seen their movies (Shere Khan, the Darling Kids, WIR2 set). I'm also not leveling my 2 orphan characters (Mrs. Incredible & Puumba) since I don't have any other characters in their sets. It's a strategy that may cost me during the TCs, but I'm willing to risk it. I hated the grind for Shere Khan & Wendy-brat.

Most of my non-token earners are resting at home. I've kept out a few that I like to watch. Until there is a "perpetual activity setting", there are too many characters to have active constantly. They can earn more magic for me at home than being stuck in check-marked limbo.

I hope they rearrange tasks for Moana characters. Too many have conflicting tasks for the common flower token, and then a 2 hour task for the flower? Wow, talk about spiteful. I've now taken to farming flowers now instead of leveling characters to avoid the token conflicts.

also feel like not getting much from the Moana attractions ... one thing that has helped with the Princess and the Frog items is that a number of the attractions (who have rather short collect times) return a common token

I'm in the same situation. Lots of characters stuck at various levels due to the lack of time or magic. This morning, I decided to not worry about leveling the characters I don't like or haven't seen their movies (Shere Khan, the Darling Kids, WIR2 set). I'm also not leveling my 2 orphan characters (Mrs. Incredible & Puumba) since I don't have any other characters in their sets. It's a strategy that may cost me during the TCs, but I'm willing to risk it. I hated the grind for Shere Khan & Wendy-brat.

Most of my non-token earners are resting at home. I've kept out a few that I like to watch. Until there is a "perpetual activity setting", there are too many characters to have active constantly. They can earn more magic for me at home than being stuck in check-marked limbo.

I think too many people stress over quickly leveling characters. I only missed first year and get what I can get with my time available. Just get what you can and level. I don’t have every character or building but I have a lot. Many maxed at 10 and a lot at 9 and other newer at other levels and I just keep collecting. I still need to buy the 3 million magic land behind Small World but I have enough room for what I want out.

I have long since finished the main story line but due to magic cost don’t have all the Peter Pan or Jungle Book characters to 10 but close. Just be have patience you will get there and continue grabbing what characters or buildings you can. That is how I play. This upcoming TC if there use Allalldin I only have Jasmine and Alladin so I don’t have much but I will try to get what I can. I don’t believe complaining to them helps but it helps us. LOL

For Slinky Dog Dash, it says its available in 23 days. This is permanent content, wouldn’t we just earn it when we get there? Why would there be a time constraint on it?

I noticed the changes are there on happiness. You get more for each happiness clicked on but happiness is dropping faster it appears then before. So you my get more for drops as they said but you will need to use more happiness in the new process.

For Slinky Dog Dash, it says its available in 23 days. This is permanent content, wouldn’t we just earn it when we get there? Why would there be a time constraint on it?

And I noticed the new Toy Story characters say they are available in 30 days ... So guess focus at first is Aladdin/Tower event

First two "helpers" for the challenge revealed: Aladdin and Anna.

Oh this should be great only Aladdin and Jasmine and I only have Anna so fun times ahead. I won’t get much for this TC.
Yeah, I have Carpet and Sven as well, but that's it. Not promising.

The bazillion common items are driving me crazy. With the back to back events, I'm now collecting flowers, gumbo and STILL collecting broken wifi. Only 56 left of those....

And I have 19 characters to level from 9 to 10. I know they keep teasing another castle slot. It seems a bit ridiculous that it would take almost 3 weeks to get those leveled and that doesn't even include the 40+ characters not at 9 yet that I have. I really, really, REALLY hope they give the events a rest after this. I doubt it, but I hope....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter