Disney Magic Kingdoms

My sister looked at more stuff on Facebook and she thinks it's the Mandalorian (characters.

Yeah, just say that - if it is insure hope they don't spoil anything from the new season ... Though definitely enough characters from just the first. Heck it could just be Mando and The Child

Swept 1st in all leaderboards (pleasantly surprised to have tied on 2 of them, shout outs to Barbara J, whoever you are) this was my haul from the chests:

Magic: 19,111
Happiness: 18
Gem: 3

Attractions
Haunted Mansion

Tokens
Muse Vases: 10
Pumpkin: 12
Game of fates: 6
Snowflake: 6
Map: 4
Llama potion: 1
Kuzco Crown: 2
Barrel mask: 3
Barrel ears: 3
Lock mask: 2

Relic tokens
Mickey: 22
Alice: 34
Coco: 17
Bambi: 6
Star Wars: 18
Nightmare: 5
Frozen: 8
Wreck It Ralph: 10
Lady & The Tramp: 2
Disney parks: 2
Toy story: 1
Hercules: 1
Peter Pan: 1
Pirates: 1
Onward: 1

Blueprint
Common: 19
Uncommon: 13
Rare: 10
Epic: 1
Not sure why you'd bother to write that all down as the prizes came in, but congratulations all the same, I guess? :D

When I saw the prospective of the sheer amount of chests, I decided to see what it actually amounted to. Which beyond the character tokens, wasn’t all that much in the way of helpful rewards. Most of the attractions relics are completely useless at this point, continuing the trend that enchantments are seldom worth it because by the time you can enact them, you’ve almost certainly already completed leveling all the relevant characters.

I am glad I bought Lock, but I am gonna miss those gems when the new event rolls around. Hopefully whatever character is premium won't be a stupid token bundle because I have refused to buy them up to now. Still don't have Scrooge for that reason.

I am glad I bought Lock, but I am gonna miss those gems when the new event rolls around. Hopefully whatever character is premium won't be a stupid token bundle because I have refused to buy them up to now. Still don't have Scrooge for that reason.

I decided to save my gems and did not but Lick. Kind of glad as I would rather have premium character from Star Wars/Madeloran.

I selfishly wish there was an event going on right now to distract me from the election. I am still leveling characters, but it isn't enough to occupy my free time. Time to pick up a book I guess.

Still in no rush for next event, but agree about the distraction aspect. Have 4 games I casually play and they were helping to distract me until last night. One of them, Marvel Puzzle Quest, has an in game chat and someone had to start talking politics and I couldn‘t resist responding. I ended up basically posting Civic 101 info trying to educate them, but doubt it will help. :rotfl:

Watching the Live Stream

It is the Mandalorian and is a limited time event - a mini event, similar to Frozen 2 update. Set during Season 1 so no spoilers for Season 2

5 Characters (Character animations are pretty good):
- Mandalorian
- The Child (final character in event)
- Cara Dune
- Greef Karga
- Kuill (premium character - believed to be 200 gems)

3 Attractions:
- Razor Crest (Premium attraction)
- Sandcrawler
- Nevarro City

Decoration:
- Mandalorian gold trophy (via striking gold event)

Concession: in chests and a sweepstakes going in "socials")
- The Child Plus Stand
(also the prior available stands the stormtrooper helmet and blue milk stands)

New plot of land (and said more on the way)
- to the right of what is already there in the Star Wars area.
- only costs 25,0000 magic

Timing of striking gold events
- Nov 14th and 17th
- Nov 9th and 22nd
- Nov 24 and 17th
- prior Star Wars character events are used for this, plus Woody, Buzz, Ham, and some of Mickey and friends

One other Taper
- Dec 3 and Dec 7th - runaway Blug event

Parade Float
- same parade float as before, will be available in the parade float store

Quality of Life features:
- shows all the rewards for all levels of enchantment
- Symbol showing if character is at home when you click on them to make it quicker to pick them to change

Additional surprise announcement:
- Monday Nov 9th there will be a sweepstakes for to with a The Child toy (real toy, not an "in game" thing)

If I have SW characters that are not fully leveled up, am I better off leveling them now or waiting to avoid potential token conflicts? I know I should have leveled them long ago, but sometimes I just throw everyone in storage because I don’t want to mess with it and take the time when busy with work/life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter