Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone ever had the issue of happiness collection not counting on the leaderboard? I've been sitting there with 1 wish granted since I started yesterday despite clicking on several happiness bubbles. Have hard reset the game as well and the leaderboard won't update!

ETA: So I restarted my iPad. Reloaded the game and clicked some happiness. No dice. Waited a minute, clicked the rest of my waiting happiness faces cause I need them and boom. The count updated. Weird.

Has anyone ever had the issue of happiness collection not counting on the leaderboard? I've been sitting there with 1 wish granted since I started yesterday despite clicking on several happiness bubbles. Have hard reset the game as well and the leaderboard won't update!

That’s not an unusual issue, I run into it on a simi regular basis. It should still be keeping an accurate count for you and will almost always resolve itself later. If you force quite the game and relaunch it, the issue should be resolved.

Usually, if you go into view the happiness (or whatever collector) collection standings, if they haven't updated, just back out of that screen and go back in. Sometimes might need to do it even 2-3 times, but it almost always updates after that for me.

The clam thing is making it take forever for me to level up my LM characters.

I'm working on snarfblats during the day and dinglehoppers at night, like others have said.

I guess since I can't level up my event characters I might just let Yokai take that spot so I can get him to 10.

Oh, and as usual, I'm doing lousy in the happiness game. My game doesn't give me the same number of wishes to grant as other games. I really thought they would have level this stuff by now.

ETA: So I restarted my iPad. Reloaded the game and clicked some happiness. No dice. Waited a minute, clicked the rest of my waiting happiness faces cause I need them and boom. The count updated. Weird.

Glad you got it resolved. It has happened to me before as well.
—————-
@AJGolden1013 - so happy to hear your dinglehopper dilemma was resolved!

—————
Event stats:

*EC 20,821
*Sebastian lvl 5
*Scuttle lvl 4
*Prince Eric lvl 4
*15 clam shells out of 130 available
*20 dinglehoppers
*7 snarfblatts

Might try to lvl up scuttle to 5 before Flounder and King Triton arrive. Will keep Eric at lvl 4.

Didn’t lose too much progress by being at WDW as event started last week.
—————-
I highly recommend visiting WDW week starting with Labor Day. This was my first solo trip....I highly recommend that as well.

I had 3 anytime fastpasses for any but the big 8, and I never even needed them. It was crazy. Completely empty line for ToT at 5:30, walk on for BTMRR at 2pm, 20 min wait for Toy Story Mania at 7pm. Even FoP was pretty reasonable standby!

Nothing like watching Voyage of the Little Mermaid and riding Under the Sea in the midst of the Little Mermaid DMK event. :cloud9:

Managed to collect all dinglehoppers and have one snarfblatt to go. My Sebastian and Scuttle are both level 5 and Eric level 4. Have 40 clams, so have just under three days to get as many as I can since I can hold 140 max. Think I’m good now until Triton comes along. Planning on purchasing Flounder, can’t wait to have both swimming around in my kingdom!

I was able to get a net on the second try and was 2/2 on the aquariums. The game must see that I'm really far behind lol. I only have 13 dinglehoppers.

Should I be trying for dinglehoppers right now or the nets and aquariums? There are too many things to go for!
Not sure if you have Eric or not, but if you do, I'd send him round the clock for dinglehoppers, send Scuttle nonstop for nets, and then alternate Sebastian between aquariums and dinglehoppers depending on which you need more.

If you don't have Eric, I'd keep Sebastian on dinglehoppers and Scuttle on nets/crabs as that will be harder to get and you won't make any progress on the crabs without Scuttle getting nets.

Not sure if you have Eric or not, but if you do, I'd send him round the clock for dinglehoppers, send Scuttle nonstop for nets, and then alternate Sebastian between aquariums and dinglehoppers depending on which you need more.

If you don't have Eric, I'd keep Sebastian on dinglehoppers and Scuttle on nets/crabs as that will be harder to get and you won't make any progress on the crabs without Scuttle getting nets.
I don't have Eric. I recently had both of them go off for dinglehoppers and they should be done within the next 2 hours.

I think I'm doing well on the event so far. Hit the time wall for the quests, so am focusing on clams, and crabs (snarfblatts). Current status:

Dinglehoppers - Done!
Snarfblatts - 8/20
Sebastian - lvl 4, ready for 5
Scuttle - lvl 4, 3 spyglasses shy of being ready for lvl 5
Eric - lvl 2, ready for 3
Seashells - 60 (out of a max possible of 90 right now)
EC - 17k

I haven't started the happiness event yet, but have lots of smiley faces floating around my kingdom, and I'm running lower on the happiness totem pole than I like to, so will probably go crazy tapping all those smiley faces either before I go to bed soon, or first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed putting off joining the event works out in my favor in terms of ranking!

Is there a general consensus on how many parade slots are worth paying for? I have 5 open. The next one would cost 195 gems. I don't seem to get all that many gems from parades, so it would take 39 parade gem "wins" for me to even break even... How many slots do you all have open?

What happens after the 6-hour task of Scuttle? The one which he accompanies himself with snarfblatt? I’m not doing it yet bec I’m focused on Scuttle collecting nets. But I’m afraid I’ll be behind the event tasks once Triton can be unlocked.

Is there a general consensus on how many parade slots are worth paying for? I have 5 open. The next one would cost 195 gems. I don't seem to get all that many gems from parades, so it would take 39 parade gem "wins" for me to even break even... How many slots do you all have open?

I also have 5 open, and I only opened the 5th a few weeks ago. I know some people swear by opening all of them, but my gem drop rate has been so abysmal, it’s not worth 195 gems for another. The other thing to consider is while your correct it would take 39 parade gem “wins” to break even, it’s only partially so. The other part is how many of thos 39 “wins” would have happened if you were still at 5 parade floats?

What happens after the 6-hour task of Scuttle? The one which he accompanies himself with snarfblatt? I’m not doing it yet bec I’m focused on Scuttle collecting nets. But I’m afraid I’ll be behind the event tasks once Triton can be unlocked.

I l believe it the one that opens Welcome Triton Quest, which is worthless for 2+ more days. I wouldn’t worry about falling behind any farther and continue collecting nets until your ready for bed. When your ready for bed then send Scuttle out on the 6 hour quest.

Scuttle has brought back NO nets in the past 2 days. This is so ridiculous.
I want to be able to trade. I have 4 nets right now - and 1 lousy aquarium. I don't know why mine is backwards from everyone else.

I have 5 open and that works for me. I am generally able to build up gems pretty quickly running parades and watching videos. I had 3 left after Big Hero 6 and am back to 370 now between parades, calendar rewards, and videos. I won't be opening up the 6th slot any time soon.

Okay, next question. Were we supposed to get a Snarfblatt after one of Scuttle's missions or when Sebastian fought the crab? I've hit the time wall and my Snarfblatt count is at 0/19 which seems odd since I remember most events requiring 20.

I think someone mentioned this happening in the past when the game bugged like this?

Okay, next question. Were we supposed to get a Snarfblatt after one of Scuttle's missions or when Sebastian fought the crab? I've hit the time wall and my Snarfblatt count is at 0/19 which seems odd since I remember most events requiring 20.

I think someone mentioned this happening in the past when the game bugged like this?

If you go into the character book you will see you have 1/20 for snarfblatts -- the quest is that you now need to find 19 more thats why it says 0/19

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter