Disney Magic Kingdoms

Left all event characters ready to level (4 to 5) to cut down the potential drops from the chest, got 3 nets to move me to 15/19 on that task.
Wow you’re doing good. I have 1 lol and it’s the initial one you get before the task. I have 3 aquariums and no nets. I think scuttle is only level 2 also.

Left all event characters ready to level (4 to 5) to cut down the potential drops from the chest, got 3 nets to move me to 15/19 on that task.

Nice. And I was happy I got a concession stand instead of another useless decoration. A net or 2 would also have been nice.

I also got nets in the the green chests, and I got a Toy stand! Last time I only got an aquatic lamp, so I'm pretty happy this time.

Here are my event stats:

Sebastian - L4
Scuttle - L3
Eric - L4

Ariel:
16/20 dinglehoppers
10/20 snarfblatts

24,000 EC

Ready to do Scuttle's 6hr task but waiting for overnight so he can keep looking for nets

My event stats:

Sebastian - L5
Scuttle - L5
Eric - L5 (will start leveling to 5 in an hour)

Ariel:
20/20 dinglehoppers
11/20 snarfblatts (all collected, have not gotten any nets from chests)

23,000 EC

When I start leveling my Prince Eric to 5 I’ll have 17 clams. Will also have enough time to level up 2 more BH6 characters to level 9 before the next batch of tLM characters are available. :thumbsup2

I know it’s really a first world problem, but I find the Crab count annoying. 20 (11/20) crabs are required, but for some reason the quest uses 19 (10/19). I'm usually not in a real rush to collect those types of items, but this motivates me to finish it ASAP, just so I won’t need to see 19 anymore. :rotfl:

My event stats (I wanted to fit in even though I'm way behind lol):

Ariel:
15/20 dinglehoppers
2/20 snarfblatts

9,800 EC

Sebastian-L4
Scuttle-L3

I don't have Eric. I'm mostly struggling trying to decide if I should be getting the nets/aquariums or the dinglehoppers. I'm thinking when they both finish their 60 minutes that they are doing now I will have them do dinglehoppers. I just want that part to be over.

I don't have Eric. I'm mostly struggling trying to decide if I should be getting the nets/aquariums or the dinglehoppers. I'm thinking when they both finish their 60 minutes that they are doing now I will have them do dinglehoppers. I just want that part to be over.

If it were me, I’d work on the snarfblatts during the day, when or if your able to log in every hour or two. Then work on the dinglehoppers over night or when you know you won’t be able to log in for a few hours. Your in really good shape with the dinglehoppers.

Somehow I have 21/20 dinglehoppers...I won't argue.

A token doesn’t count as collected until it goes off screen (essentially deposits it) and if you collect from tasks before that happens, they can still drop the fork. It’s a great way to get a jump on leveling up character if the drops & timing work out.

I didn't even know you could get a net from them. I got a bench and a lamp post...

I didn't know that either!

My event stats (I wanted to fit in even though I'm way behind lol):

Ariel:
15/20 dinglehoppers
2/20 snarfblatts

9,800 EC

Sebastian-L4
Scuttle-L3

I agree with mikegood - I'd work on nets/aquariums whenever you are able to play hourly and save those dinglehoppers for night or when you know you'll be too busy to play for a while. Hang in there - I know it's been a stressful couple of days.

I have 21 dinglehoppers, which is good, for the future I'm sure.
Scuttle is ready for 5
Sebastian is ready for 5
I have 9 snarfblats, and somehow 53 clams. I think that means I got distracted while doing a collection, because they come in increments of five, so I don't know what that's about.

I have 6 characters ready to move to level ten, as well as a few BH6 to move to level nine, so I might level someone while I'm waiting for the arrival of King Triton. however I know my gameplay is limited this week with work so I don't know how fast I'll be able to recoup the magic from leveling up. Perhaps I'll just wait it out. Even with the glitch, I really do love this event.

The clams are also available in parades, so if you have the parade float, you may have gotten them through there. They come one at a time through the parade. I also have an extra three of them.

I have Scuttle and Sebastian at 5.
Eric is at 4.
All ready to move up except I don't have the clams.

45 clams
28K EC
20 dingles
18 snarfs

Not too bad. It's the clams that are slowing me down.

If it were me, I’d work on the snarfblatts during the day, when or if your able to log in every hour or two. Then work on the dinglehoppers over night or when you know you won’t be able to log in for a few hours. Your in really good shape with the dinglehoppers.
I didn't know that either!

I agree with mikegood - I'd work on nets/aquariums whenever you are able to play hourly and save those dinglehoppers for night or when you know you'll be too busy to play for a while. Hang in there - I know it's been a stressful couple of days.
Thanks I’ll do that!

When I originally started collecting the Nets I thought these are not so bad, but after the happiness mini event they just stopped dropping for me. I did get two aquariums from the contest and maybe a net, but nothing since 11 am today.

Good news is I only need 1 more Dinglehopper. Just hope the gates open again soon.

Crossing fingers!

Last edited:
The clams are also available in parades, so if you have the parade float, you may have gotten them through there. They come one at a time through the parade. I also have an extra three of them.

Oh yes, I forgot about the parade float. Thank you.

Amazingly filled up my BH6 microbots stash to my current max (550).

Which BH6 character - Go Go from 7 to 8 or Honey Lemon from 8 to 9 - should I level? In other words, which will not conflict with scuttle token drops? I am trying to get scuttle maxed out on his tokens before King Triton and Flounder arrive.

Thx!

———-stats———

EC 27.5K
20 clams
Dinglehoppers 20/20
Snarfblatts 12/20
Scuttle lvl 5
Sebastian lvl 5
Eric lvl 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter