Disney Magic Kingdoms

just found out that goofy helps with the other item needed,while mickey takes care of the nets.it´s also only a 1h task

Eh, do one in the last day to at least get the silver chest, free fodder for merlin. Also, you want to make sure you make out the nets and stuff for the next time they show up during an event or something. This way you don't have to wait to collect the materials.
Good that you brought that up. I had the same idea on my commute home this evening and was signing on to suggest just that bit. Rather than use them go waste on blue beetles, I'm going to stockpile them for the next event. :thumbsup2

I have enough gems to get another character. Who's more useful, Davy Jones or Hook? FYI, I don't have wall-e, boo, Maximus or flower.

I have enough gems to get another character. Who's more useful, Davy Jones or Hook? FYI, I don't have wall-e, boo, Maximus or flower.

I always recommend waiting until we find out what the next event is. We need approximately 700 gems to get both Premium characters, float and Premium building. And if the next event is for a movie you love, you may be wishing you didn't spend your gems.

Otherwise, who is most useful is dependent on where you are in the storyline. Which of those characters can help earn tokens for the characters you still have to Welcome / Upgrade? Do you need Pirate fabric that Davy Jones can earn? Stuff like that.

I suppose we could also be having a storyline update soon, which would also have a premium character, who would then be immediately useful for collecting tokens.

I am enjoying the break. I don't even care about goofy's pirate costume. Nice to have, but I'm not going to lose my mind if I don't get it. Feels nice. I've got everyone who can't collect a token "resting" at "home" and everyone else is out working to collect tokens to help level people up. Because I am working to see what I can get for Goofy's costume, I'm not leveling up Pirates crew. They've waited this long, they can wait a bit longer I guess. I am working on the Little Mermaid crew and the Big Hero Six crew, and so they are progressing little by little each day. I am SO enjoying the peace of this game right now. It's lovely. I need about 2 more weeks to have everyone really close to ten, or at ten, and then the next event (be it permanent or timed) can come out and I'll be thrilled.

Characters: 150 if you have them all (this includes Merlin)

Sebastian - collecting for 7
Scuttle - collecting for 8
Ariel - collecting for 5
Eric - collecting for 7
King Triton - collecting for 6
Flounder - collecting for 6
Ursula - ready for 5
Michael Darling - collecting for 9
John Darling - collecting for 9
Elizabeth Swann - ready for 10
Will Turner - ready for 10
Captain Barbossa - collecting for 8
Tia Dalma - collecting for 6
Davy Jones - ready for 8
Christopher Robin - collecting for 8
Hiro - collecting for 10
Baymax - collecting for 10
Yokai - moving to 9
Go Go - ready for 9
Honey Lemon - ready for10
Fred - collecting for 10
Wasabi - ready for 8

Everyone else is maxed out. I used to think I wanted higher levels, but I've decided that I do not! 10 is fine. It's enough. Now that we have so many characters, 10 seems just about perfect.

Last edited:
They don’t provide enough content for all characters as it is, higher levels would just be pointless token grind, it’s only advantage would be gem payouts but they’d also likely inflate cost to negate it. Doubt it will be a thing.

i´m really unexperienced at this.i really love the lion king.i ca only afford one chest though with my gems and don´t wanna spend money on it.is it worth to go for it?are they any useful?or should i just save my gems for another more useful character someday?

i´m really unexperienced at this.i really love the lion king.i ca only afford one chest though with my gems and don´t wanna spend money on it.is it worth to go for it?are they any useful?or should i just save my gems for another more useful character someday?

Save your gems. Just because you buy a chest doesn't mean you will get a character. You may walk out with just a fancy decoration. The Tower Challenge has been a way to get old event characters (although only singles). Also, we sometimes, just prior to events, get a themed chest in our calendar rewards and you may get lucky. Play the game for longer and you'll get a better idea on where you need to spend your gems. If after playing for several events, a LK chest comes back (and they will come back) you can make a more informed decision.

Personally I would save the gems. I also do
not have any Lion King characters and hope they will be in a mini event soon. Then we will be able to obtain one or two. There is no guarantee that purchasing a chest with gems will net you a character. You might just get a statue or so other random item.

Hi everyone!! Took a few days off to re-energize after LM. Only been logging in a few times a day versus every couple hours. Been nice just leveling up characters. I also realized there is a world not connected to my tablet...I know I know, hard to believe!! Hope everyone is enjoying the break!!!!

Hi everyone!! Took a few days off to re-energize after LM. Only been logging in a few times a day versus every couple hours. Been nice just leveling up characters. I also realized there is a world not connected to my tablet...I know I know, hard to believe!! Hope everyone is enjoying the break!!!!
I am! Working on getting Flynn Rider and Randall. Also have Minnie and Mickey doing their 24 hour task and of course my kids only want to meet mickey right now.

I am! Working on getting Flynn Rider and Randall. Also have Minnie and Mickey doing their 24 hour task and of course my kids only want to meet mickey right now.
Ha. Always seems to work out like that. As soon as you send a characrer on a long task, someone wants to meet them. Coincidence? ??

Good for you. I think it's good to take a break from time to time. I think the long term viability of games like this rests on our ability to pause for a bit. I hope the interns realize that.

How about if instead of levelling a character past 10, all character have rarities instead. All characters start at common. Then once a character is at level 10, you can have the option to reset them back to level 1, but they are now uncommon. Levelling them back up to 10 will give all the gem benefits it did before, and once again you can reset them to level 1 and they are rare, then epic until finally you have a legendary Mickey. Of course this would all be optional and provide no gameplay benefits. Just another way to get gems and increase replayability.

Who are you locked out from?

Right now the characters I can’t get are Sven, Syndrome, Oogie & Grumpy. Maybe with Halloween coming, Oogie will be in a Tower Challenge.

Who am I kidding, it will be all characters I already have. Need me a sapphire chest.

I just got a message that I need to update the game but there’s no update in the App Store. Anyone else get this message?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter