• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm still working on collecting Vanellope's items, just hit the halfway point. I think I'd be more stressed about finishing everything, but I really couldn't care less about Ariel's comfy costume.

On my collection first thing this morning I got 3 bringing my total to 14 the rest of the day nothing. So I am guessing I will be lucky if I get my last one tomorrow.

Edited to add - just got my last token. Welcoming Vanellope now.

Last edited:

Disgusted that Gameloft immediately offered both Vanellope and Comfy Ariel for sale, which means that they know time is short on the game. Disappointed by those here who already paid for them, especially for Ariel, with five whole days to go. Seriously, folks...
Completely agree. I haven’t even gotten belle’s costume but that’s okay. Dh would kill me if I spent $10 on a phone game and I wouldn’t blame him. It just supports the company to keep events like this.

Finally got that last piece and I'm welcoming Vanellope now. It shouldn't take 24 hours for ONE item to drop when it's a timed event. :furious:

Completely agree. I haven’t even gotten belle’s costume but that’s okay. Dh would kill me if I spent $10 on a phone game and I wouldn’t blame him. It just supports the company to keep events like this.

I totally agree. Sending them money during this event will guarantee that there will be more just as bad as this one.

Haven’t been able to check as much the last few days, I’ve been in California visiting the boyfriend’s family and at Disneyland!

With that said, I’m still at 7/15 boxes for vanellope so I suppose I’m not doing as bad as it could be :rotfl:

I’m up to 87k EC. Was hoping I could get the extra 15500 needed for vanellope/ariel’s costume and still have time to do as much leveling as possible and keep the 80k for gem conversion, but we will see if I even get half of that done.

Ariel's comfy fabrics are ridiculous. I have both premium characters and been sending them out constantly since this morning. I have one. UNO. That's like 15 or 20 tries, and ONE. Ridiculous.

Disgusted that Gameloft immediately offered both Vanellope and Comfy Ariel for sale, which means that they know time is short on the game. Disappointed by those here who already paid for them, especially for Ariel, with five whole days to go. Seriously, folks...

I think it’s incredibly generous of them to let us spend $10 each for Vanellope and Ariel’s costume, or better yet $20 dollars for both! They realized drop rates are awful for many of us, so there giving us the option to avoid the aggravation, right from the start, for a small price. What else should we expect them to do? It’s not like they could make the drop better, right? :confused3

Surprisingly got the last virus to drop. I was convinced it would take a couple more cycles before getting it.

I actually totally forgot about Ariel’s comfy costume. 10 legendary fabrics in 4 1/2 days, huh? I’m not too worried if I can’t get it in time.

Just did my first collection for Ariel's comfy, got one glitched and no comfy fabric. Definitely not panicking yet - still have over four days to go. I think overall I seem to be happier with this event than a lot of people here. My drops have probably been average, not great but certainly not as bad as some have described. I don't have time to play as much as I'd like since I work full time and have a 4 year old to look after (plus we're hosting Christmas this year, so making lots of preparations for that) but I'm still fairly confident I'll be able to finish the event. :)

I think it’s incredibly generous of them to let us spend $10 each for Vanellope and Ariel’s costume, or better yet $20 dollars for both! They realized drop rates are awful for many of us, so there giving us the option to avoid the aggravation, right from the start, for a small price. What else should we expect them to do? It’s not like they could make the drop better, right? :confused3
Do you think if they charged a one time fee for the game the drop rates would be better? I have a feeling it wouldn’t change much.

Do you think if they charged a one time fee for the game the drop rates would be better? I have a feeling it wouldn’t change much.

It wouldn't. They are greedy. They would still make it like this so that people would send in more money. Just one player's opinion. I've played lots of phone games and I've never seen this level of manipulation to convince people to send in their hard earned cash.

ETA - I am sure this isn't the only game that does this, but it's the first one I have encountered.

Last edited:
It wouldn't. They are greedy. They would still make it like this so that people would send in more money. Just one player's opinion. I've played lots of phone games and I've never seen this level of manipulation to convince people to send in their hard earned cash.
Most games that you have to pay to make progress I get bored with and quit soon after downloading. I think the only reason I still have this one is because of the Disney aspect.

In other news, I'm finally welcoming Belle's comfy outfit!

Most games that you have to pay to make progress I get bored with and quit soon after downloading. I think the only reason I still have this one is because of the Disney aspect.

In other news, I'm finally welcoming Belle's comfy outfit!

Yay! Glad to see you're getting closer to getting Vanellope!

Think I can get her in 4 days? It took me longer than others to get Belle's costume, but I think that's because I had to get Belle first.

I think you have a shot. I don't think anything is guaranteed at this point, since the drop rates are so inconsistent. But I think you "should" be able to get her.

I think you have a shot. I don't think anything is guaranteed at this point, since the drop rates are so inconsistent. But I think you "should" be able to get her.
I'm crossing my fingers! I could care less about Ariel's costume lol. I just like getting the characters, but don't care about the costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter