Disney Magic Kingdoms

I haven't seen Wreck It Ralph (either movie) but I think Tiana is in the comfy clothes scene?

I actually just saw it for the second time. All the princesses in the dressing room...

Snow White
Cinderella
Jasmine
Tiana
Merida
Elsa
Anna
Moana
Aurora
Belle
Rapunzel
Mulan
Pocahontas (I don't think I spelled that right)

That's who I remember, I think I'm missing one or two

I actually just saw it for the second time. All the princesses in the dressing room...

Snow White
Cinderella
Jasmine
Tiana
Merida
Elsa
Anna
Moana
Aurora
Belle
Rapunzel
Mulan

That's a whole lot of princesses to keep the dressing room relevant. I think what we just went through is only the beginning. It would be kinda cool to see them all hanging out in there though...

Snow White
Cinderella
Jasmine
Tiana
Merida
Elsa
Anna
Moana
Aurora
Belle
Rapunzel
Mulan

You're missing Ariel. Otherwise I think that list is complete.

Snow White
Cinderella
Jasmine
Tiana
Merida
Elsa
Anna
Moana
Aurora
Belle
Rapunzel
Mulan

So this means it's going to continue? Ugh.

I’m at 10 virus fragments. Gosh I sure hope I get the 5 more I need! I want vanellope really bad!

I am down to needing 4 more scale fabric for Ariel’s costume. Other than that I need to keep up with collecting WiFi so that I can keep leveling my characters. I leveled 4-5 times today between my WIR characters so hoping I can get them as close to level 7 as I can before the event is done.

That's a whole lot of princesses to keep the dressing room relevant. I think what we just went through is only the beginning. It would be kinda cool to see them all hanging out in there though...

Disappointed to hear the dressing room will still be relevant. I was looking forward to dumping it into storage so I could put back Pooh attractions.

Have all of Ariel's glitchy fabrics and 1 comfy fabric. 1. I do have conflicts on a couple of characters gathering, but they aren't dropping the conflict items either.

had a pretty good round of collecting fabric this morning, so got all of the glitchy fabric for Ariel and am at 7/10 scales fabric. Most assuredly knocking on wood as I type this but I think I should be able to get Ariel's comfy fabric before the end of the event

I don't mind the comfy out fit idea - at least is something new to do with some of the older characters - as long as they don't make them only available via spending 120 gems for it or something. And it is fun seeing multiple of them in the dressing room at one time (sort of similar to when you would send out all the dwarf to wash their faces)

Still think all these events start to drag by the end and making them 3 weeks instead of 4 would be better

had a pretty good round of collecting fabric this morning, so got all of the glitchy fabric for Ariel and am at 7/10 scales fabric. Most assuredly knocking on wood as I type this but I think I should be able to get Ariel's comfy fabric before the end of the event

Same happened to me. I went to bed with all glitch fabric but only 4 scale fabric. Then my first collection this morning I got an unprecedented 3 drops! Just had another on my second collection, so I’m back to having hope!

Finally welcoming Ariel’s comfy costume. I’m glad to be done!

My opinion of this event: I like that the interns changed things up a little. However, the comfy costumes should have been a side quest and not storyline. It’s too much, especially for those who still had to welcome the princesses. This would have also allowed the interns to cut the event down to 3 weeks instead of 4. It just dragged on way too long. Why was there a time wall for Belle’s costume? I spent 3 days doing nothing but collecting EC because I didn’t want token conflicts and it got so monotonous.

The idea was good but execution fell short. Fix the drop rates (or go to guaranteed drops like has been suggested). I had a harder time with Yesss’ rare ear hats than Ariel’s legendary comfy fabric and there is no consistency.

Snow White
Cinderella
Jasmine
Tiana
Merida
Elsa
Anna
Moana
Aurora
Belle
Rapunzel
Mulan

Oh crud. That's at least six more the dopey interns can stick us immediately with for fabric collection.

Finally welcoming Ariel’s comfy costume. I’m glad to be done!

My opinion of this event: I like that the interns changed things up a little. However, the comfy costumes should have been a side quest and not storyline. It’s too much, especially for those who still had to welcome the princesses. This would have also allowed the interns to cut the event down to 3 weeks instead of 4. It just dragged on way too long. Why was there a time wall for Belle’s costume? I spent 3 days doing nothing but collecting EC because I didn’t want token conflicts and it got so monotonous.

The idea was good but execution fell short. Fix the drop rates (or go to guaranteed drops like has been suggested). I had a harder time with Yesss’ rare ear hats than Ariel’s legendary comfy fabric and there is no consistency.

I did really like that the event became a way for new players to get some of the princesses that they didn't have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter