Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yes I agree. I really like that I was able to get Jasmine and Belle from this event

I have not minded the extended time. You don’t have to hurry. Got princesses I did not have and so far except Ariel’s comfy suit I have done everything. If I get there it’s fine if not it’s all good. Thanks and all have good Christmas. Time to stop fussing.

I have not minded the extended time. You don’t have to hurry. Got princesses I did not have and so far except Ariel’s comfy suit I have done everything. If I get there it’s fine if not it’s all good. Thanks and all have good Christmas. Time to stop fussing.
I was only fussing because I really want Vanellope. I only need one more virus token so I think I'll be able to get her.

I am down to needing 3 Virus Fragments for Vanellope, and I have enough gems to Welcome her in case the drops dry up. I'm not going to speed up the collection now, because there is no way to get her to level 2 and get all of Ariel's drops. I'm hoping that with all the frustration with this event that Ariel's costume will be part of the next time we do Comfy Costumes (and we know there will be a next time). Otherwise, I'm happy with getting all the characters and I'm already missing a ton of costumes, so what's one more?

It will be interesting how they handle gem conversions at the end of this event. I see 3 possible outcomes and however they handle it will impact players final opinion on this event.
  1. The most likely out come is 2/1, but cap it at 80K EC / 40 gems. This won’t anger many players, but it won’t make them happy either.
  2. They do the 2/1, but don’t cap it at 80K EC. While unlikely, it would be a nice Christmas gift, and event apology to the players.
  3. Get ride of gem conversation entirely. Again, unlikely to happen. With the number of players already upset with this event, it would be the final nail in the coffin for some.

Wait why are we rioting against this event again?

Of course I get all of those drops this morning and not one single virus token since. I only need ONE more.

Just went to turn the game back on, and my progress has been completely reset to the beginning?!!! Anyone have this happen? How long did it take them to fix it?

I managed to finish the event. Now I just have to level up the characters and find out what the EC conversion turns out to be tomorrow, and then I'm off to see Mary Poppins Returns with my mom!
I got my tickets for Saturday. It was a toss up between that and Aquaman. We decided that Aquaman could wait.

Wait why are we rioting against this event again?

I’ve had issues with this event, but I’m not rioting against anything. :rotfl:

I just realized that I’m gonna end this event with over 160K EC and was trying to figure out how they were gonna handle gem conversion.

My final goal for the event is to get all my WiR characters, minus Vanellope, to level 7 or higher. I’ve got my final 2 characters ready for level 7, but think I’m gonna fall short on WiFi tokens. :confused3

168K EC
20 WiFi

Ralph: 8
Vanellope: 4
Fix it Felix : 7
Calhoun: 7
Spamley : 7

Yesss : 6 (ready for 7)
Shank : 6 (ready for 7)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter