Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hello everyone,

My life is still a bit topsy turvy, but I think that is okay right now. I'd like to contribute to the conversations.

Mini Tapper Event - missed the attraction by about 20 or so bots, and while I am a completionist, this time it's somehow okay. I don't have room for it and I am so tired of play tetris with the game.

Completion Ideals (this is a bad title) - Must have all the characters! Must have all the Comfy Costumes, after that, it's not worth it. I work hard to get all the attractions and all the stands, but if I don't get them, I let that go. To those of you who managed to get EVERYTHING, know that I admire all your hard work.

Characters:
All maxed out, with the following exceptions

Lady Tremaine - ready for 4
Annastasia - welcoming now
Drizella - ready for 3
The Mayor - collecting for 8
Ralph - collecting for 9
Vanellope - collecting for 7
Felix - collecting for 8
Calhoun - collecting for 8
Spamley - collecting for 8
Yesss - collecting for 7
Shank - collecting for 7

I know not everyone is ready or likes the tower challenge, but I actually like them. Here's hoping everyone does well in the next one. With my Topsy Turvy life I hope I'm able to get enough currency to complete it myself!

HELP SECTION!!!!!!
So I have a layout that was inspired by @lmmatooki and some man named Adam on the facebook page. I don't know how to make a video of my game. Can someone help me with that? I use an iPad mini 4 to play, and I'm not the best with tech, so you have to talk to me like I'm four. Step one: xxxx Step two: xxxx, etc. Thank you all in advance

In my Windows game, I also got a Sun Dial. But in IOS, I got Fantasmic!

So in IOS, the only attraction from a chest I don't have is the Bambi Skating Rink. But in Windows, I am still missing Splash Mountain, Zootopia Race Track, Bambi and Steamboat Willie.

I thought the last update put a new attraction in a chest, but I'm not seeing one. EDIT - it's Reflections of China that is the new chest attraction, so I assume that one won't start showing up until the Tower Challenge / Lunar New Year stuff begins.

Character Updates - IOS

Ralph, Calhoun - need Wifi for 10
Felix, Spamly - collecting for 10
Yesss, Shank - collecting for 8
Vanellope - collecting for 6 (need 2 each)

Mayor - collecting for 9

Anastasia - collecting for 4 (need 2 feathers)
Drizella - ready for 5
Lady Tremaine - collecting for 5 (need 3 rings)

Character Updates - Windows

Ralph - need wifi for 9
Spamley - need wifi for 8
Calhoun, Felix, Shank - collecting for 8
Yesss - collecting for 7
Vanellope - collecting for 6

Boo - My Christmas gift. I have been trying to get her last 2 ear hats for 10 for 4 days! They increased the token requirements with the update, and the drop rate dried up!

Mayor - collecting for 7 (need 2 ribbons)

Anastasia - trying to Welcome (need 4 feathers)
Drizella - collecting for 4

I thought the last update put a new attraction in a chest, but I'm not seeing one. EDIT - it's Reflections of China that is the new chest attraction, so I assume that one won't start showing up until the Tower Challenge / Lunar New Year stuff begins.
I refuse to give the interns the attention they so desperately crave (why else would they put out these dumb livestreams??), so I don't know for sure. Will Reflections of China be in regular chests or in Mulan or amber chests instead?

I refuse to give the interns the attention they so desperately crave (why else would they put out these dumb livestreams??), so I don't know for sure. Will Reflections of China be in regular chests or in Mulan or amber chests instead?

The post from earlier in this thread, said Platinum Chests. So regular. I just hope that they don't decide "regular" is only for the length of the Tower Challenge, and then if you didn't get it then, it's only Mulan chests. Reddit group says, that during the event it should also be in event chests (amber, I guess).

I haven’t actually bought any buildings yet so this will be my first one.

I’m curious....how long does it take you guys to acquire 30k elixir?

Takes me a long time. I don't tend to click on the "watch an ad for a bronze chest" thing though. I just don't have the time right now. I (like you) only buy stuff from Merlin that I can't get any other way since I don't have enough elixir as it is. I can wait for the Mayor. I have all the buildings he sells, but not the costume fabric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter