• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Poor little over-worked, under-appreciated interns probably haven't been able to work on code to unlock more land because of low self-esteem issues resulting from reading this forum. The time they could be spending to enhance our game, is spent crying in the bathroom or sulking over martini lunches!!
That would explain it. These dolts would HAVE to be drunk. It's the only thing that makes sense.

What's really strange is that I started the collection at 9 gumbo. A few appeared to either give a +1 or some gave a +1 AND a +2. Yet when I was done with all five dolls, I had jumped from 9 to only 13, which is even one shy of the full five. What the heck???
Might be intern induced karma.

This is exactly why I’ve been sending Naveen home when not in use. Can’t believe he doesn’t have a 60 min task.
Yeah it makes me mad. I’m so used to clicking whenever a character can collect a token so I just clicked it

FYI - per the Reddit leaks, it looks like Eudora and Naveen need to be Level 6 to complete the last tasks in the event. Those are the highest.

Thank you. That helps! I'm not a reddit reader much so I really appreciate the info.

FYI - per the Reddit leaks, it looks like Eudora and Naveen need to be Level 6 to complete the last tasks in the event. Those are the highest.

Thanks for the hint.

I just leveled up Naveen to 4 and Eudora needs 3 more pin cushions to level up to 6. With 11k EC, but only 17 gumbo out of the 140 needed to move both up to 6, it should be doable in 3 days but won't leave a big stash of gumbo to welcome Madam Odie.

More from Reddit (all rumors):

Welcome Mama Odie, 4h (RUMORED 9000 EC, 30 gumbo, 14 torches, 14 ears)
Build Goin' Down the Bayou, 4000 EC (requires Mama Odie level 2)
Welcome Tiana, 4h (RUMORED 11000 EC, 50 gumbo, 15 beignets, 14 ears)
Tiana's Comfy Costume unlocks (14000 EC, 10 ears, 15 glitch fabric, 9 Comfy Tiana fabrics, 4h)
Build Mama Odie's Tree, 14000 EC, requires Tiana (lvl 2)
Welcome Dr. Facilier (unlocks Fri 3/8) (RUMORED 60 gumbo, 7 necklaces, 7 ears, 12000 EC, 2h)

Max RUMORED Levels for characters to complete event: Eudora level 6, Naveen level 6, Tiana level 4, Mama Odie Level 4

So, start hoarding gumbo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter